Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dana1

Leo’s advise about dating and sex are mostly aimed towards man

21 posts in this topic

I feel like Leo either chooses to overlook or is unaware of the woman's perspective on dating and relationships. As women, even those who are successful and attractive, we struggle to find the right partner. You only need to look at mainstream music written by female artists to see that we suffer a lot. We are cheated on, and our feelings are often played with. Especially when we want both sex and intimacy, we end up with men who see us as objects. 

I want to make sense of this dynamic, and I would really appreciate it if Leo could make a video addressing this topic, specifically aimed towards women. 

Think of it like this Leo, if you had a daughter what would be your advise for her?

He did make a video for women years ago but it got backlash 

I understand how that could happen ,  which video is it exactly @Raze

Edited by Dana1

@Dana1 Well who do you think those Female Artists are dating and hooking up with. Attractive, popular men with literally millions of options. Women have created their own romantic catch 22.

The vast majority of men are considered not worth of sexy and/or romance; too poor, too unattractive, too short, too low status. What incentive do the few attractive men have to commit to anyone. This also proves that the things that women say matter kindness, emotional intelligence, making a woman feel safe do not really matter. 

Most men are invisible regardless of great they are on the inside. Women give all their attention to a few men and are surprised that those men have no incentive to commit or grow and be emotional available.

@Tenebroso did you ask yourself why their music is so popular ? Because we regular not famous women relate to that music . 
I personally gave the ugly guy a chance , the short guy a chance, the poor guy a chance , the guy who didn’t figure out his life yet and they all went ended up breaking my heart, so I think there’s sth deeper than looks and status in this dating game , I also got played with numerous times , so it seems to me that men also go after mean girls , 

Edited by Dana1
Reformulating

11 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

@Dana1 Well who do you think those Female Artists are dating and hooking up with. Attractive, popular men with literally millions of options. Women have created their own romantic catch 22.

The vast majority of men are considered not worth of sexy and/or romance; too poor, too unattractive, too short, too low status. What incentive do the few attractive men have to commit to anyone. This also proves that the things that women say matter kindness, emotional intelligence, making a woman feel safe do not really matter. 

Most men are invisible regardless of great they are on the inside. Women give all their attention to a few men and are surprised that those men have no incentive to commit or grow and be emotional available.

This is a perspective that's very out of touch with how most women think about men.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

@Dana1 Women are the selector, most men don't have the options to choose a woman. If it's your lucky day and a woman initiates sex or wants to date withh you but she turns out to be mean, for a lot of men they will aceept that because as a regular guy there is no guarantee you will ever have a woman show interest in you again. So many just accept any kind of women that comes into their lige.

However, women actively choose players, bad boys and the most destructive men. They have the power of choosing who gets attention and overwhelmingly choose these kinds of men.

Anything a short or ugly man does is bad. Attractive men have the halo effect, they are assumed to be wonderful even if there is evidence they are not, until they inevitable hurt a woman and men who have never been anywhere near a woman are blamed for things the hot fuckboys did. Even the way you talk about giving short, ugly men a chance proves my point and shows the power women hold over men.

If you are a handsome, famous, rich man what would make any particular woman special above all the other women who think they deserve the absolute best.

Just now, Tenebroso said:

@Dana1 Women are the selector, most men don't have the options to choose a woman. If it's your lucky day and a woman initiates sex or wants to date withh you but she turns out to be mean, for a lot of men they will aceept that because as a regular guy there is no guarantee you will ever have a woman show interest in you again. So many just accept any kind of women that comes into their lige.

However, women actively choose players, bad boys and the most destructive men. They have the power of choosing who gets attention and overwhelmingly choose these kinds of men.

Anything a short or ugly man does is bad. Attractive men have the halo effect, they are assumed to be wonderful even if there is evidence they are not, until they inevitable hurt a woman and men who have never been anywhere near a woman are blamed for things the hot fuckboys did. Even the way you talk about giving short, ugly men a chance proves my point and shows the power women hold over men.

If you are a handsome, famous, rich man what would make any particular woman special above all the other women who think they deserve the absolute best.

Do you lack confidence in your own appearance chap?
Just I think a lot of men even the less attractive ones manage to feel a different way to this, like should they, it could happen. Idk

5 hours ago, Dana1 said:

Think of it like this Leo, if you had a daughter what would be your advise for her?

Giving advice is the wrong approach. At the end of the day, she will do whatever she wants. 

The best approach for a daughter is for the father to embody the ''divine masculine", so she has a preview of what a good male figure is. 

The divine masculine is a spiritual concept that symbolises a set of qualities or energies traditionally associated with masculinity. However, it transcends gender boundaries, meaning anyone can embody these energies. It's a fusion of strength, action, rationality, integrity, and emotional endurance.

If the father embodies these qualities, the daughter will subconsciously seek those qualities in a partner. 

19 minutes ago, Emerald said:

This is a perspective that's very out of touch with how most women think about men.

I value your contributions on this forum and you have been helpful to me, I also watch your youtube channel. However, I find it increasingly annoying how comfortable women just flippantly dismiss the male experience and perspective, while simultaneously asking men to open up and share. Which one is it do you want men to open up or only talk when it agrees with what you see. Is the female perspective the only valid one on modern dating dynamics.

Across social media, women have the same complaints about fuckboys, players and a lack of commitment. While men consistently about not even being able to get a single date. So how do we reconcile these two things, well obviously women are completely absorbed by the minority of attractive men who are sleeping with thousands of men. I am not hurting women, cheating on them, being emotionally abusive but yet every woman seems to be experiencing this. So who are these secret men who must be doing something right in the first place to become involved with the women.

I do not see why this is so hard to admit. Women basically expose this dynamic through the way they speak......"giving ugly guy's a chance"......."the guys I like, never like me back"......."tired of situationships".

Edited by Tenebroso

@TenebrosoYou are here writing paragraphs to just basically say «  it’s the women’s fault and it’s the men that are struggling » i respect your opinion but I don’t share it , I don’t talk generally, and unlike you I’m not making assumptions about how the two genders are behaving , I haven’t been in anybody’s shoes , I only speak for myself and my post was intended for Leo to make a video for us women struggling in relationships weather you think women are to blame or not. Thank you 

ps : funny how you are complaining about how women dismiss the masculine experience , and at the same time you’re dismissing mine , I never said that the videos aimed towards men shouldn’t be , Leo made a 3 parts series about HOW TO GET LAID , as a female my post was hopefully for Leo to see and make a video like the ones he made for men , 

so what’s your point @Tenebrosodo you think women don’t even deserve a video ? 

Edited by Dana1

Doesn't matter what advice you give to your daughter, when the hot actor is in town she is going to go to his hotel to be sex partner 945, then go to social media and complain about commitment and fuckboys. Waste of time. Women have never had so much freedom and information, yet actively put themselves in obviously bad situations.

2 minutes ago, Dana1 said:

You are here writing paragraphs to just basically say «  it’s the women’s fault and it’s the men that are struggling » i respect your opinion but I don’t share it , I don’t talk generally, and unlike you I’m not making assumptions about how the two genders are behaving , I haven’t been in anybody’s shoes , I only speak for myself and my post was intended for Leo to make a video for us women struggling in relationships weather you think women are to blame or not. Thank you 

You claimed in your original post that men see you as sexual objects. That is blaming men and making a generalization. Is it not?

5 hours ago, Dana1 said:

I feel like Leo either chooses to overlook or is unaware of the woman's perspective on dating and relationships. As women, even those who are successful and attractive, we struggle to find the right partner. You only need to look at mainstream music written by female artists to see that we suffer a lot. We are cheated on, and our feelings are often played with. Especially when we want both sex and intimacy, we end up with men who see us as objects. 

I want to make sense of this dynamic, and I would really appreciate it if Leo could make a video addressing this topic, specifically aimed towards women. 

Here are some pieces of advice...

• If you don't already have this taste, acquire a taste for mature stable men who are looking for relationships and who you can have a good longterm friendship with.
  • Develop a distaste for immature men who base their self-worth off of how good they are with women. Get really sensitive to these vibes, so that you can sort them right away as they won't feel contented with themselves if they aren't getting lots of validation from lots of women.
  • A man who is a little bit shy and more reserved about showing interest in a woman is a green flag as long as that reservedness doesn't come from putting women too high up on a pedestal. A guy that's too smooth or confident around women and starts immediately on a romantic foot can often be a red flag as he's probably just spamming lots of women with that behavior.
  • Build up a strong circle of acquaintances and friends, and develop feelings organically towards a man that you can observe over a longer period of time in your social circle.
  • Avoid guys who approach you at random as they do that with lots of women, and often see 'getting good with women' as an achievement.
  • Tune out from your checklist of desired qualities in a partner, and tune into the feelings and vibes you feel towards a man you've been around for an extended period of time.
  • Become an expert sorter! Lots of men will approach, but you only want to give the ones a chances that you have some feelings for and that don't have any of your deal breakers.
  • Develop and lean into your own unique style and persona. Guys who aren't very serious about a relationship just want a woman... any woman will do. But if you lean into your style and unique personality traits, you'll scare off the wrong ones and attract the right ones. The worst thing you can be is a crowd pleaser... as that will attract a lot of spammy attention.
  • Pay attention to his values and sort based off of any red flags that indicate a tendency to devalue women or see Femininity as lesser than Masculinity.

The main this is to be social and develop a strong social circle... and to get really discerning about how you sort men. And you'll want to develop your intuition to where you're naturally drawn to men who will be healthy stable partners and were you're naturally repelled by men who haven't matured enough to truly prefer and value relationship/friendship with a woman.

And if you notice any red flags in men, I recommend avoiding spending much time with them so that you don't organically develop feelings for them.

And get REALLY picky when it comes to maturity in particular.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

9 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

I value your contributions on this forum and you have been helpful to me, I also watch your youtube channel. However, I find it increasingly annoying how comfortable women just flippantly dismiss the male experience and perspective, while simultaneously asking men to open up and share. Which one is it do you want men to open up or only talk when it agrees with what you see. Is the female perspective the only valid one on modern dating dynamics.

Across social media, women have the same complaints about fuckboys, players and a lack of commitment. While men consistently about not even being able to get a single date. So how do we reconcile these two things, well obviously women are completely absorbed by the minority of attractive men who are sleeping with thousands of men. I am not hurting women, cheating on them, being emotionally abusive but yet every woman seems to be experiencing this. So who are these secret men who must be doing something right in the first place to become involved with the women.

I do not see why this is so hard to admit. Women basically expose this dynamic through the way they speak......"giving ugly guy's a chance"......."the guys I like, never like me back"......."tired of situationships".

But you weren't talking about the male perspective in your previous post.

You were talking about the female perspective, and your perception of the female perspective is nothing like how the vast majority of women actually think about men.

So, the things you are worried about aren't actually true.

And if you can grasp that, you will understand that I'm trying to do you a solid and that my previous post was for your benefit.

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

But you weren't talking about the male perspective in your previous post.

You were talking about the female perspective, and your perception of the female perspective is nothing like how the vast majority of women actually think about men.

So, the things you are worried about aren't actually true.

And if you can grasp that, you will understand that I'm trying to do you a solid and that my previous post was for your benefit.

Ok

How do the vast majority of women actually think about men?

What is not true exactly, among the things I am worrying about? That a small percentage of men are sleeping with thousands of women, stringing them along in situationships and damaging them emotionally. Leaving them jaded and angry at men who can't even get a date. You deny this?

@Emeraldthank you  I feel like this is what I needed to hear , are you à YouTuber as well ? I’d like to follow your channel if that’s the case