fabger

I f*****g hate doing game. But there is no other way.

90 posts in this topic

I hate doing game Im an introvert. Unfortunately Im not part of any community or social circle rn. Life happened. I started doing nightgame not so long ago with some minimal success. But it sucks I hate it. I just want a normal relationship like normal people. Last night I almost got into a fight with some loser who acused me of something I didnt do. Its a bit too much.

Get some wingmen and learn to have fun and enjoy yourself. This is key.

It's not supposes to be a grind, it's supposed to fun. You gotta learn to have fun partying moreso than picking up women.

Do you understand that all those folks you see out at night, are just out to have fun?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You don't need to do cold approach if you absolutely don't want to. Most guys don't do an approach in their entire lifetimes. Start by simply being more social.

What are 5 social activities you somewhat enjoy doing where you can potentially meet single women?

What are your overall interests? If you have none, we have a bigger problem than learning game

Start with that.

Edited by mmKay

This is not a Signature    [TBA]

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Get some wingmen and learn to have fun and enjoy yourself. This is key.

It's not supposes to be a grind, it's supposed to fun. You gotta learn to have fun partying moreso than picking up women.

Do you understand that all those folks you see out at night, are just out to have fun?

Where would you find them? There is no active pickup group for my city and people on my city's subreddit really despise those kind of posts

Also, it seems like all the people who could potentially be interested in pickup suck. 

The biggest lesson in game for me was to understand pickup is not done from the head. It is a total vibe thing. If you say the right things but she doesn't feel your vibe, it is not going to work.

You have to find a good wing which is difficult but if you find one, it will be a gold mine. Because you will be able to tap into his vibe and copy his vibe through the law of state transference.

If you hate the game of romance, she will feel that too and she will be reluctant to play.

Game is an inner locus of control by developing the skills to be able to push your own emotional buttons that will generate fun, passion and being care-free. Own Cook calls it self-entertainment.

you hate having to initiate convo in general or there’s something about game in particular you don’t like? Depends on what game is to you. If it feels fake because you’re following some advice on how to be that you’ve heard than if you’d find a more natural and authentic expression it shouldn’t be feel as awful. Own your desire and express it. It’s for yourself you’re doing this at the end of the day. Or maybe are you afraid of rejection? Overcoming that could help too. 

Edited by Sugarcoat

6 hours ago, Something Funny said:

Where would you find them? There is no active pickup group for my city and people on my city's subreddit really despise those kind of posts

Move then or make some friends that enjoy going out. Befriend extroverted people that go out every weekend. Reddit is illness. 

@Sugarcoat I hate the whole initiation process. And the amount of work that needs to be put into this thing. Im not a masculine guy so I find seduction as a whole hard. Ive done it before succesfully but they never stick with me.

Edited by fabger

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

you hate having to initiate convo in general or there’s something about game in particular you don’t like? Depends on what game is to you. If it feels fake because you’re following some advice on how to be that you’ve heard than if you’d find a more natural and authentic expression it shouldn’t be feel as awful. Own your desire and express it. It’s for yourself you’re doing this at the end of the day. Or maybe are you afraid of rejection? Overcoming that could help too. 

You tell them, im tired 😂 women have so much more game in their pinky toe that any guy on here, or i can even say world...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You tell them, im tired 😂 women have so much more game in their pinky toe that any guy on here, or i can even say world...

Have you read the post?

7 minutes ago, fabger said:

Have you read the post?

Yeah she basically said it in different words,but me saying your problem is that you think you do game vs being game, but then it went over your head,so i didnt comment on it.

15 hours ago, mmKay said:

You don't need to do cold approach if you absolutely don't want to. Most guys don't do an approach in their entire lifetimes. Start by simply being more social.

What are 5 social activities you somewhat enjoy doing where you can potentially meet single women?

What are your overall interests? If you have none, we have a bigger problem than learning game

Start with that.

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@NoSelfSelf I didn't say I don't have game. It' just hard for me to put myself into that kind of state. It's because I'm naturally not an open/high energy person.

6 minutes ago, fabger said:

@NoSelfSelf I didn't say I don't have game. It' just hard for me to put myself into that kind of state. It's because I'm naturally not an open/high energy person.

You just told me with that statment that you dont even know what game is.

Which means you dont have any game..

6 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You just told me with that statment that you dont even know what game is.

Which means you dont have any game..

What are you some kind of expert?

In this day and age with the Internet you don't have to go after girls out there

You can find them online also in all kinds of group chats

Get to know them chat with them become friends with them and if you see they like you flirt with them and go on in this way little by little stage by stage then there is lots of opportunities for you to find a girlfriend in that way

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

8 minutes ago, fabger said:

What are you some kind of expert?

I dont need to be an expert so see that first of all you want a relationship,you call yourself an introvert, then you go to a club to find that.I can give more tehnical side but that's enough to see you dont have game.

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I dont need to be an expert so see that first of all you want a relationship,you call yourself an introvert, then you go to a club to find that.I can give more tehnical side but that's enough to see you dont have game.

No, that's not enough to see whether I have game or not. Most of your posts on this forum is about you making egocentric comments and making unfounded assumptions.

19 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

In this day and age with the Internet you don't have to go after girls out there

You can find them online also in all kinds of group chats

sounds lazy, and too easy. why go easy mode when you can go hard mode. I feel like if we want anything in life like success, relationship or friendships we must work hard to get it. 

10 minutes ago, fabger said:

No, that's not enough to see whether I have game or not. Most of your posts on this forum is about you making egocentric comments and making unfounded assumptions.

If you had game you wont be posting this silly thread of your victimhood,oh how tough  "doing" game is,you are putting some fasade,some learned techneques because you just cant show who you truly are,you are reacting to your enviroment.You see yourself as someone who is an introvert and everything else is a problem than you.You cant entice a woman,you cant be sexual,you are just plain and boring because you have no control over yourself just like your post shows how your mind works there is no calculated thinking ,you follow what you see and you deny everything if its againts you, thats not what someone with game does.Is that better for you mlord?

This is why i havent commented to you directly i already saw that you will get triggered faster than baby at 3 o'clock...

Edited by NoSelfSelf