jacknine119

Help me!! I am horny

40 posts in this topic

Guys i am doing nofap challenge. But now and almost whole day i have sexual thoughts about my aunt. I can concentrate on diferrent thing but then i still return in this sexual thoughts... What can you recommend me in such situation?

Edited by jacknine119

I would fap

It's unsustainable

Otherwise take a freaking cold shower or run a sprint till you can't no fucking more

Have you thought about reading Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy from Mantak Chia, it's an actual masterpiece on sexuality and sexual energy. The only book I found worthy on the topic.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Rigel because i have better mood i am more social when i am no fapping. And also semen retention has so many benefits as i read. 

Just don't do it.

Edited by Nemra

@jacknine119 lol surely you can go for one day without jacking off. Find the discipline

Edited by Chadders

The immediate solution, just distract yourself with anything when the urges are getting to close for comfort. 

To actually get results, you need a concrete motivation, some higher purpose. The benefits proposed by nofap are too abstract, and framing it as a challenge is nonsense. I tried that on and off for years, doesn't work, eventually you get bored and fall back. The mind is incredibly sneaky especially when it comes to stuff like this. It will absolutely trick you in devilishly elaborate ways. 

What you could do is replace masturbation with meditation, they even sound alike. If you're like me, you're probably not meditating enough anyway. Install a cognitive filter that will preemptively force you into a mediative state when you start getting lost in sexual fantasies.

The 'why' of nofap must be stronger than any desire, otherwise it'll fail. I've searched long and hard for that and got it at last, it's simply incompatible with and harmful to the direction I'm taking in life. Granted, I still relapse occasionally as it's only the beginning, but maintaining streaks has become almost effortless. Similar example, 8 months ago I quit a smoking habit of 10 years in a single day to pursue my love for hiking and mountaineering. The health they demand can't be had when you're putting shit in your lungs. Got zero cravings, such is the power of passion.

Lastly, you can use the technique Leo proposed in one of the videos - rewire your mind such that you derive more satisfaction from not doing a harmful activity than you would from engaging in it. It is hard and painful at first, but really does work, I've successfully applied it in several areas.

Good luck :)

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

Constantly repressing natural urges will lead them to bubble up in strange and perverted ways.... like wanting to fuck ur aunt

An extreme example of this is priests who take a vow of abstinence even though they have unmet sexual needs, and then that desire gets perverted and twisted until one day he rapes an altar boy

I'm way too horny for nofap myself. Good thing its bullshit.

Got stuck in a desert once with a group consisting of mostly girls. It got really obnoxious, constantly looking for opportunities to relieve the pressure like some kind of cum filled rat.

Don't take your thoughts so seriously

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

3 hours ago, Davino said:

I would fap

It's unsustainable

Otherwise take a freaking cold shower or run a sprint till you can't no fucking more

Have you thought about reading Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy from Mantak Chia, it's an actual masterpiece on sexuality and sexual energy. The only book I found worthy on the topic.

I’m gonna read that book! 
Edit= holy shit it’s like 100$ on Amazon 

Edited by integration journey
Clarity

4 hours ago, integration journey said:

I’m gonna read that book! 
Edit= holy shit it’s like 100$ on Amazon 

Lol. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

It would be better that this is trolling, i dont even know its normilized here.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.