I'm not into it either but don't get paradigm locked 😁

Here's your next equation: God = Incest

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

"Well, that's just like your opinion, man"

I'm not into it either but don't get paradigm locked 😁

Here's your next equation: God = Incest

It’s giving the same energy as when Jim  Newman the non dual speaker said once something like “killing babies doesn’t matter” 😂 So brutal . But in absolute sense it’s true 

Edited by Sugarcoat

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

It’s giving the same energy as when Jim  Newman the non dual speaker said once something like “killing babies doesn’t matter” 😂 So brutal . But in absolute sense it’s true 

It's time to join the fanclub, even leo goes Rape = Love, so try to keep up, @Sugarcoat!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

It's time to join the fanclub, even leo goes Rape = Love, so try to keep up, @Sugarcoat!

Imagine sitting in court for a crime and saying it’s all love! Can’t dispute that!😂

Edited by Sugarcoat

Imagine living your life and your nephew is writing on forum how he can’t stop thinking sexually about you 

15 hours ago, jacknine119 said:

Guys i am doing nofap challenge. But now and almost whole day i have sexual thoughts about my aunt. I can concentrate on diferrent thing but then i still return in this sexual thoughts... What can you recommend me in such situation?

I think you are pulling our dingdongs...are you conducting research?

I am not a crybaby!

It can take many tries to get this nofap thing right. If you don't think that's worth it, don't bother. 

@jacknine119 Stay outside the house and be busy, its hard to want to fap when you come home dead tired. Seriously only make your house a place where you Shower and Sleep, try this until you have better control of your urges 

@jacknine119 

Dude, I had this whole plan for some deep emotional work today, but I just couldn’t stop laughing at your post title.

"Help me!! I am horny" ... man, you made it look so serious, yet I kept imagining you standing there, deadpan, with a big banana in your pants. xDxDHonestly, you made my day!

Now, on a serious note:

Listen, you don’t need to go hardcore with no-fap or other extremes. You’re a young guy with a high libido,and  that’s totally normal.

Yeah, your brain might wander to wild scenarios like banging your sexy aunt and maybe some other female family members eventualy join.. .. hey, no judgment here, our brains can be weird places sometimes. Especialy for those of us who have infinite libido.

By the way, I invested 2 quadrillion euros into a Teal Swan course hoping to work through some heavy stuff, but man, after reading your post, I couldn’t stop laughing. So thanks for that!

Seriously though, maybe try cutting down to once or twice a week. Once you find purpose or get busy with life, you’ll have less time and energy for it anyway.

And yeah, getting a real woman in your life would help big time. Maybe try journaling about what’s holding you back from that and take small steps to overcome it. You’ve got this, my man!

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

On 9/23/2024 at 0:56 PM, jacknine119 said:

@Rigel because i have better mood i am more social when i am no fapping. And also semen retention has so many benefits as i read. 

Are you sure you aren't in a better mood because you are creating a habit that requires discpline? Are you sure its not a general feeling that you get by having discipline to abstain from something? Because I felt good when I maintained a schedule of sleeping and waking up at the same time everyday: this is while jerking off around the same time everyday as well.

Are you sure there are STRONG EVIDENCE to support semen retention? Have you also looked at the cons of it? Can't just look the pros without looking at the cons.

Ngl my fellow Gen Zs and their culture are giving wierdo/tryhard vibes fr fr. This culture feels very "non-conformist in a very comformist" sort of way. When I found out that my Gen Z friends are a part of this culture, I cut them off: which is like 95% of them. Toxic Green with Orange and Blue Shadows.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

Don't take no fap too seriously, just feel what is natural for you. A couple of times a week won't hurt you.

2 hours ago, EdgeGod900 said:

Are you sure there are STRONG EVIDENCE to support semen retention? Have you also looked at the cons of it? Can't just look the pros without looking at the cons.

Overdoing it can definitely harm your life. I believe that's what OP is highlighting.

On 24/09/2024 at 0:16 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

It's "Incestuous enough to be cool but not so related that it's weird!"

xDxDxD xDxDxD xDxDxD

@shree The quote i responded to:

On 2024-09-23 at 0:56 PM, jacknine119 said:

@Rigel because i have better mood i am more social when i am no fapping. And also semen retention has so many benefits as i read. 

was a response about his claim that he read the benefits of NoFap -- not about how NoFap is making him miserable due to his constant horniness.

Jesus fucking Christ. Can GOD just fucking put the barrel of a gun in between my eyebrows and pull the trigger as hard as he can? I have $500, enough for a 9mm pocket pistol to just fucking dome me to infinity.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

On 9/23/2024 at 7:43 PM, jacknine119 said:

Guys i am doing nofap challenge. But now and almost whole day i have sexual thoughts about my aunt. I can concentrate on diferrent thing but then i still return in this sexual thoughts... What can you recommend me in such situation?

You're discovering the power of sexual energy. Maybe learn to use it. I found no fap to be a waste of time. If you're not engaging in sexual activity, you're not generating sexual energy.

Books that might help: 
OSHO  
Tantra (The Supreme Understanding)  
Sex Matters  

DAVID DEIDA  
The Way of the Superior Man  
The Enlightened Sex Manual  
Finding God Through Sex  
Wild Nights  

"TANTRA"  
Tantra (The Path of Ecstasy)  
Tantric Sex  
Tantra Illuminated  
Tantric Sex for Men  
Heart of Tantric Sex  
Essential Tantra  
Slow Sex  

MARGOT ANAND  
Love, Sex, and Awakening  
The Art of Sexual Ecstasy  

MANTAK CHIA  
Taoist Secrets of Love  
Sexual Reflexology  
The Multi-Orgasmic Couple  
The Multi-Orgasmic Man  
The Multi-Orgasmic Woman  

KAREZZA  
The Gentleman's Guide to Karezza Sex  
Energy-Karezza  
Karezza, Beyond Pleasure  
Cupid's Poisoned Arrow  
The Secret History of Western Sexual Mysticism   

MASSAGE  
Lingam Massage  
Yoni Massage  
Erotic Massage  
The Art of Sensual Massage  

BARBARA CARRELLAS  
Urban Tantra  
Ecstasy Is Necessary  

POSITIONS  
The Position Sex Bible  
365 Sex Positions  

TECHNIQUE  
Great Sex  
Secrets of the Sex Masters  
Succulent SexCraft  
Voluntary Ejaculation and Male Multiple Orgasms  
Great Sex Made Simple  
Psychosexual Development

On 9/23/2024 at 1:43 PM, jacknine119 said:

Bro just rub one out. 

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart