Sho fio

Best overal psychedelic

25 posts in this topic

What is the best overall psychedelic for personal development and mind training and how should i trip?

Magic truffels had been realy usefull for me but good acid is hard to come by in holland

Taking psychedelic for "personal development", it's still keeping a persona of "What i am doesn't suit".

Once you stop this charade and begin to life as a normal human being and fulfills your agenda, there is automatically no need of psychedelics anymore, at least on this purpose.

The real question is why don't you want become a normal human being ? What does your ego has to lose ?

The devil is in the details.

5-meo

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Depends what development means for you and how much you tripped already. 

Low and Mid doses of Truffles are great for reflecting on your life and goals and for therapy. 5meo might be more for purely spiritual goals but I might be wrong on that as I haven't done it a lot. 

Try the cactus

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

No such thing.

You might as well ask what is the best overall food.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Jannes said:

Depends what development means for you and how much you tripped already. 

Low and Mid doses of Truffles are great for reflecting on your life and goals and for therapy. 5meo might be more for purely spiritual goals but I might be wrong on that as I haven't done it a lot. 

everyone says that but i always had the most practical improvement (for relationships for example) with 5-meo-dmt trips.

Whereas LSD or mushrooms provided more relaxation-mindfulness, etc (internal world) afterglow effects. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

6 hours ago, Sho fio said:

Magic truffels had been realy usefull for me but good acid is hard to come by in holland

are you joking right?

You find trouble finding drugs in Holland?

You wouldn't find ice in Antartica

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Having tried too many of them to count, 3-HO-PCP takes the cake for me. Whatever aspect of reality I want to explore, it can take me there. Not even acid is this versatile. It's not a psychedelic in the strictest sense, rather a dissociative. It is however too potent for most to handle. But in general, combining tryptamines with dissociatives yields very good results, the substances don't matter all that much, they'll synergize reliably. The former will expand your consciousness, and the latter make it fluid. 

2C-E is a good close second, it's about to go extinct though 

Recently I finally had very promising results with 5-MeO-DMT, so perhaps I'll be joining that cult in the near future ;)

(that's all personal opinion from tons of experience, your mileage may vary greatly)

35 minutes ago, Davino said:

are you joking right?

You find trouble finding drugs in Holland?

You wouldn't find ice in Antartica

I mean, actual LSD-25 is as hard (or easy) to get in the Netherlands as any other place. Thankfully there's a large market of analogues that are nearly identical or even speculated to be prodrugs. 1P, 1cP, 1Bz, 1D, 1V-LSD... the entire fucken alphabet. Still, there's subtle but important differences that make the original the best. Plus the research chemical market is likely to take a big hit tomorrow. There's replacements in the making, but the chemists tell me they'll become crappier as the pool of legal options shrinks.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

Only have experience with good ole cow poop lovers

Sailing on the ceiling 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No such thing.

You might as well ask what is the best overall food.

That's easy, steak!

What the best is depends on what your psyche needs.

I noticed if you do the same fav psychedelic over and over, it is like eating your favourite dish over and over.

Sometimes you just need something else.

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

everyone says that but i always had the most practical improvement (for relationships for example) with 5-meo-dmt trips.

Whereas LSD or mushrooms provided more relaxation-mindfulness, etc (internal world) afterglow effects. 

Interesting. How did the 5-meo-dmt trips improve your practical life? I am wondering because the trips are often metaphysical in nature and therefore not so much directly practical. 

5 hours ago, Jannes said:

Interesting. How did the 5-meo-dmt trips improve your practical life? I am wondering because the trips are often metaphysical in nature and therefore not so much directly practical. 

Reality = Metaphysics = Mind = Psyche = Understanding = Behavior = Drive = Relations

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Sho fio If you have a shadow to bring to the surface I would personally say mushrooms are better for that. It’s the go to starting psychedelic

LSD is exstrospective so better for creative endeavours and connecting with love but they’re not as soft on you as mushrooms

This is just my experience. I haven’t done DMT yet

11 hours ago, Jannes said:

Extremely practical for cleansing the body mind and energetic field.

You ain't gonna get all the delicious consciousness without profound inner purification and katharsis.

Such inner healing translates very well into everyday life. An example, I had lots of trauma stored in the hips and stomach. My situation has improved dramatically thanks uniquely to 5meo.

Sometimes you just gotta cry like a baby for minutes and minutes. 5meo can make that to happen. Crying feels so good honestly, even more from a high state of consciousness. Such a relief!

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

It depends on your journey and state of mind.  Right now San Pedro is doing it for me - way deeper than mushrooms or ayahausca. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, Davino said:

Extremely practical for cleansing the body mind and energetic field.

You ain't gonna get all the delicious consciousness without profound inner purification and katharsis.

Such inner healing translates very well into everyday life. An example, I had lots of trauma stored in the hips and stomach. My situation has improved dramatically thanks uniquely to 5meo.

Sometimes you just gotta cry like a baby for minutes and minutes. 5meo can make that to happen. Crying feels so good honestly, even more from a high state of consciousness. Such a relief!

100% agreed on all counts. It's these qualities that puts 5meo in a league of its own, and makes it the only psychedelic I've found that directly accelerates true spiritual transformation. I suppose malt is probably up there as well, but I don't have enough experience with it to say for sure yet.

The more you trip, the less it will become about optimisation and the more towards exploration. Find what works for you.