Sugarcoat

Something that doesn’t make sense about ending the cycle of rebirth

41 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes.

No ego = no experience.

Btw from what i remember, it's what Razard thought too.

Well that sounds boring

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Only someone thinks about rebirth who doesn't want to get free in this lifetime or doesn't think they could get free in their lifetime

It's a good thing though sometimes when life gets hard it can be a good solace to think about life in this way and there's nothing wrong with that

Maybe sometimes accepting that you cannot get free in this lifetime and maybe next life is what gives you freedom in some moments in a weird way

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

17 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

Only someone thinks about rebirth who doesn't want to get free in this lifetime or doesn't think they could get free in their lifetime

It's a good thing though sometimes when life gets hard it can be a good solace to think about life in this way and there's nothing wrong with that

Maybe sometimes accepting that you cannot get free in this lifetime and maybe next life is what gives you freedom in some moments in a weird way

You have a point. This thought came to me pretty randomly though. I don’t think about it much 

4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

You have a point. This thought came to me pretty randomly though. I don’t think about it much 

I wasn't talking about you dear I was talking generally have fun thinking whatever you wish to think about

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

Just now, Atb210201 said:

I wasn't talking about you dear I was talking generally have fun thinking whatever you wish to think about

Understood .Thanks

Ultimately any of us is all the cycles of rebirth, then it's impossible that they ends because are infinite , how anything could end? As the op said, it would already ended infinite times in eternity 

6 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Creation is not Infinite, as there has been 83 other Creations or Existences like this one but different, this is the 84th

Do you think that it's impossible that sadhguru is inventing that? Sound like a joke

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you think that it's impossible that sadhguru is inventing that? Sound like a joke

'Creation itself is a karma'. (minute 3:00) Sounds pretty coherent to me!

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Ishanga @Schizophonia @Breakingthewall As a side note, I remember doing Kundalini Yoga some years ago before knowing about sadhguru, and most Kriyas had 84 repetitions (the apparently 'current' creation according to sg) and/or 112 repetitions (the apparent final creation).

I´m sure any people that have done some classical guru-transmitted yoga have stumbled upon this things, asanas or kriyas that make you repeat them 84 or 112 times depending on the type of execise. 

Creepy, uh? 😵‍💫 @Keryo Koffa

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

'Creation itself is a karma'. (minute 3:00) Sounds pretty coherent to me!

Yes but that about 84 times.... sounds like a joke. And before that 84 times? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Javfly33 My synchronicity trips led me through numerologies as well, but I don't recall 84 & 112 specifically.
I didn't hear any other Yogi talk about 84 or any such vast number of cycles but Sadhguru is special
84 & 112 are both multiples of 7 and there are 7 (main) chakras (7 * 4*4 = 112) (7 *  3*4 = 84)

Instead, I was counting all night long "1" "1 2" "2 1" 1 2 3" "3 2 1" " 2 3 1" 2 1 3" in successive stage-associations
It was important to reach 9 (Coral), 10 but past the infinite additive 3.33333 * 3 decimal conversion dissolution
Then 12 (Duodecimal (3,4,6 divisors) & 6 stage phases + 7 (prime) + 8 (octaves + 2*2*2 or 2^3), 9 = 3*3 = 3^2
Irreducible 2, Irreducable 3, any Prime, 13 was especially important to me, and then I kept count to thousands

The final goal was to attain 0, and I did, though it took all I had, dividing by 0 breaks reality after all
But 0 is 0 is undefined is infinite is no-form is not, and not is not so here I am
I also got to infinity by strange looping Zeno's Paradox into transcendence
The only experiences I can put into words are Gabriel's Horn and self-dissolution reality-forgetting tension

What's really Important is 9, 13 and

Edited by Keryo Koffa

@SugarcoatI think you will want to make changes for yourself. You have been to Earth before. Pretend you are a human you have tendencies you die you become a God meaning you can dream and do whatever you want but you are the same person as you are now you have tendencies. You will go to other realms and you will notice you have these tendencies and cannot stop them you will live a God as the tendencies you have and then ask an unknown thing outside of you why you have these tendencies and cannot explain them. Then suddenly you are a human and you live the life of a human and you see you have these tendencies and they are why you have them in God mode.

Like think about a God who was a God but could not stop coughing the God is coughing for like a thousand years and its like why cant I stop this I am God please something stop me from coughing. Then you live the life of a human and you start smoking and you smoke and smoke and cough and then die from something and then your soul leaves and becomes God and is still coughing. Then it goes oh my God I did it to myself. Then the God says I need to go back to get rid of this karma or I will be coughing in heaven forever.

If you burn through it all you will be blissed out as a human and therefore when you die you will be blissed out and you will never have to come back because you will be in spirit with no problems.

You were not reincarnated this is the spirit realm the spirit realm is a void of nothing. Your monitor is made in a void of nothing. This is an opportunity to change yourself. If you become perfect = nothing you wont have to make changes and come back to a human unless you want too.

Edited by Hojo

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Its a Yogic science thing, I am not an expert on it, but SG didn't invent it, Astrology and Cosmology has been around in India for Millenia, and the thing is they didn't have the technology that we have today, they just knew via their connection with Everything, as Yogananda said in the video I posted, part of you is always connected with the Astral Realm, its sounds like place similar to how the Christians describe Heaven, anything You want to do is possible there, You can go to the ends of this Universe, which sounds similar to some of the trips reports ppl talking when taking dmt and such things, so they knew the Reality of Creation/Creator because we are micro Universes within Ourselves, as well SG has said that if You can push Your Agna (3rd eye) out in front of You 21" and keep it there You will be Aware of any major event happening anywhere the Universe, so we have access to this as humans, its just a matter of striving for it and Experiencing it..Infinity and zero were invented in India!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

33 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Its a Yogic science thing, I am not an expert on it, but SG didn't invent it, Astrology and Cosmology has been around in India for Millenia, and the thing is they didn't have the technology that we have today, they just knew via their connection with Everything, as Yogananda said in the video I posted, part of you is always connected with the Astral Realm, its sounds like place similar to how the Christians describe Heaven, anything You want to do is possible there, You can go to the ends of this Universe, which sounds similar to some of the trips reports ppl talking when taking dmt and such things, so they knew the Reality of Creation/Creator because we are micro Universes within Ourselves, as well SG has said that if You can push Your Agna (3rd eye) out in front of You 21" and keep it there You will be Aware of any major event happening anywhere the Universe, so we have access to this as humans, its just a matter of striving for it and Experiencing it..Infinity and zero were invented in India!

Who knows, but sounds like religion, like he's trying to show that he knows the secrets of the cosmos to be idolized. In my opinion If someone do such assessment, he should explain very detailed how he arrived to that knowledge . But let's give him some possibilities of credibility 

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Who knows, but sounds like religion, like he's trying to show that he knows the secrets of the cosmos to be idolized. In my opinion If someone do such assessment, he should explain very detailed how he arrived to that knowledge . But let's give him some possibilities of credibility 

He has, he always prefaces everything by saying it all comes from his personal experience, these Yogies and Rishis have been around a very very long time, I would assume there are a few of them for each generation or so for the ppl on this planet to use and learn from, so he isn't a normal person coming from a belief or simple ideologic POV, he obviously has the skills to do consecrations of Temples, initiate ppl into Yogic practices without meeting them, do fantastic physical activities at old age, travel the world and not suffer jet lag and on and on it goes, I am not sure what sort of proof People need to know that he is not just an ordinary person like You and I!!!!!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Sadhguru = Leo = @Ishanga@Breakingthewall = Pointer

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Sadhguru = Leo = @Ishanga@Breakingthewall = Pointer

I think some of these types, Sadhguru, Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tzu, Yogananda etc are more than just pointers, they serve a higher purpose, their presence is a balance and a force at the sametime, I think what we have here on this planet, the way life is is very unique and special in a way, the Potential that exists in all life here is not usual, so something has to spur it along to evolve, ppl like SG are doing just that on lots of levels, of course there are others that are doing it here at different levels too, ppl we don't know about working the smaller scale, its all fine and good, we need them all..

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

I think some of these types, Sadhguru, Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tzu, Yogananda etc are more than just pointers, they serve a higher purpose, their presence is a balance and a force at the sametime, I think what we have here on this planet, the way life is is very unique and special in a way, the Potential that exists in all life here is not usual, so something has to spur it along to evolve, ppl like SG are doing just that on lots of levels, of course there are others that are doing it here at different levels too, ppl we don't know about working the smaller scale, its all fine and good, we need them all..

For sure, Sadhguru belongs amongst the Top of my holarchy of Sages, alive & embodying it.
We're all here for a reason but some have comparatively more groundwork and dedication.
They're here for higher purposes and one can see that, it's quite astonishing really.

Yet it's all us in the end, everything we say & quote is our interpretation of their pointers.
Of course, we go by example looking at their results, state & mind.

It's quite something though, Christians will be quoting the bible for every question.
Someone else will quote Leo, you may quote Sadhguru, I might quote Seth.
Yet others will quote Scientists, their role models, or influential figures.

It's quite a balance to maintain & ultimately it's up to us to validate internally though.
And that itself is tricky, are unknown drives authentic or merely subconscious?
Well, as long as we're dynamic in reconciling contradictions, that's all fine.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, is difficult to even imagine, I remember having the thought of trying to imagine what was the first moment of reality to exist and i couldn´t fathom, but at the same time, there has to be a starting point, relatively, because time in a relative way exists, before our body was little and now is big, time is a thing, even though is relative.

50 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

he should explain very detailed how he arrived to that knowledge . 

Is not possible because is not intellectual understanding, is a direct perception, a grasp of the mechanic of the reality, you perceive it through the body.

The challenge is You can be doing Yoga for 3 years and still not get the symettry of the body completely right, it has dimensions of mastery this shit

As an example i have done the shamavhi he taughts about 700-800 times and I have got it correctly maybe 20-25 times, and im being optimistic.

The rest 780 times i did not do the practice right 😂, maybe I missed doing the breathing right, i missed sitting in the 100% perfect way, etc... it takes long time investment to get profound results, if not is superficial. 

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

do fantastic physical activities at old age, travel the world and not suffer jet lag and on and on it goes

Once I met a guy who was 82 and he just arrived in a sail boat from south Africa to Guadalupe, in Caribbean, without stop with a woman who has 78. He was just a normal guy, nothing special, a human, I don't know, Magallanes circumnavigate the world, he was a normal guy, just an human, humans are quite hard. Some do things like the siege of Stalingrad and they enjoy, really. Some enjoyed the trenches in the first world war, read tempest of steel, of junger for example. Then , that of the motorbike with 65 is like go to have a coffee. 

Btw, that guy that you mentioned before , yogananda, died in the embassy of india in san francisco in a dinner of a heart attac, and they say that was mashamadi. Good resume in my opinion 

Anyway, that of the 84 universes seems to me a toxic listening that I want to forget as soon as possible. Mind has to be absolutely empty, not full of those crazy ideas. 

Edited by Breakingthewall