Sugarcoat

Something that doesn’t make sense about ending the cycle of rebirth

41 posts in this topic

I have had this thought. 

if it’s possible to end the cycle of rebirth, in all of eternity and endless reincarnations wouldn’t that have happened already? But since you are here it couldn’t have happened?  So it doesn’t seem possible. Hmm 😂

Edited by Sugarcoat

21 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I have had this thought. 

if it’s possible to end the cycle of rebirth, in all of eternity and endless reincarnations wouldn’t that have happened already? But since you are here it couldn’t have happened?  So it doesn’t seem possible. Hmm 😂

You have to realize it as an Individual (you could have been a rose or an ant a thousand times over), in Your previous incarnations You didn't so You came back to do so, probably because You are on this forum and interested in Spirituality as You are, then it means somewhere along the way it touched You in someway, as well Karma is at play, things have happened, actions and reactions have taken place, cause/effect and the residual consequence of it all is happening in this lifetime for You, this has to be worked out plus the new karma that is created by whatever moment to moment reaction You are having, so its complex, there is a process to make this all clear up and no reincarnation to happen for you within this lifetime but that takes more commitment and dedication..

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

You have thought a lot today ahah.

Yes, exactly, to me the most logical would be that it's simply infinite.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

28 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You have to realize it as an Individual (you could have been a rose or an ant a thousand times over), in Your previous incarnations You didn't so You came back to do so, probably because You are on this forum and interested in Spirituality as You are, then it means somewhere along the way it touched You in someway, as well Karma is at play, things have happened, actions and reactions have taken place, cause/effect and the residual consequence of it all is happening in this lifetime for You, this has to be worked out plus the new karma that is created by whatever moment to moment reaction You are having, so its complex, there is a process to make this all clear up and no reincarnation to happen for you within this lifetime but that takes more commitment and dedication..

Yes, so karma is infinite.

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, so karma is infinite.

I'm not sure, as karma is responsible for Creation to Happen, Creation is not Infinite, as there has been 83 other Creations or Existences like this one but different, this is the 84th and there will be others but it ends one day (Billions of Years from now), so I am not sure if karma is infinite or not, my inkling is that it is limited..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

3 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I'm not sure, as karma is responsible for Creation to Happen, Creation is not Infinite, as there has been 83 other Creations or Existences like this one but different, this is the 84th and there will be others but it ends one day (Billions of Years from now), so I am not sure if karma is infinite or not, my inkling is that it is limited..

Sadghuru isn't awaken at all.

All this is his ego, his Hindu yogi ego and all its egregors.

Edited by Schizophonia

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

All this is his ego, his Hindu yogi ego and all its egregors.

Ok if You say so:) I'll listen to You instead:)

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It is, trust me. You can verify everything he says if you do enough Yoga.

Trust me, yoga is science, mechanically works. Like psychedelics. Even if you believe it on it or not.

No one will believe this but Sadhguru has a video where he says people getting into certain states of Being if you put your hand some cm. above their head, you will feel an aurea/sensation of an infinity spiral moving above their head.

There was 3 times where i did Angamardana (one the procceses they teach at the ashram) and I felt that. The crazy thing is that i felt that before watching that video. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It is, trust me. You can verify everything he says if you do enough Yoga.

Trust me, yoga is science, mechanically works. Like psychedelics. Even if you believe it on it or not.

No one will believe this but Sadhguru has a video where he says people getting into certain states of Being if you put your hand some cm. above their head, you will feel an aurea/sensation of an infinity spiral moving above their head.

There was 3 times where i did Angamardana (one the procceses they teach at the ashram) and I felt that. The crazy thing is that i felt that BEFORE watching that video. 

And ONLY happened doing angamardana, and i´ve done hundreds of other times other yoga procceses and never happened.

So one asana do one thing, another do another thing, one proccess is about this, the other about the other thing. One kriya is like that, the other is like the other. 

Science bitch!

Yoga is an egregor, it's a story of ego

A relative truth.

52 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yoga is an egregor, it's a story of ego. A relative truth.

What/Who isn't? 😜

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Yoga is an egregor, it's a story of ego

A relative truth.

200ug of LSD is also an egregor, an story of the ego? 😂

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

2 hours ago, Ishanga said:

I’d agree with you except my point still stands. If we assume there are endless reincarnations prior to this one, some time sooner or later it would’ve happened that I ended the cycle, but since I’m here it “proves” it didn’t happen so can’t happen

”no reincarnation to happen for you within this lifetime” so only skipping the next reincarnation or no reincarnations EVER? Or you mean you could end the cycle, but then sooner or later in all of eternity the cycle restarts once again? Explaining why I’m here now

Edited by Sugarcoat

rose

Do roses have souls? Could you reincarnate as a rose?

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

You have thought a lot today ahah.

Yes, exactly, to me the most logical would be that it's simply infinite.

Hehe yes

id agree

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

”no reincarnation to happen for you within this lifetime” so only skipping the next reincarnation or no reincarnations EVER? Or you mean you could end the cycle, but then sooner or later in all of eternity the cycle restarts once again? Explaining why I’m here now

yes this is my conclusion as well

What do you mean by karma? I see you wrote about it in your description but could you clarify? I thought it meant the consequences of your actions or something 

5 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I’d agree with you except my point still stands. If we assume there are endless reincarnations prior to this one, some time sooner or later it would’ve happened that I ended the cycle, but since I’m here it “proves” it didn’t happen so can’t happen

End the Cycle of Individuality, so the analogy of a "Drop in the Ocean is the Ocean" once the drop is put back into the Ocean it is one with the Ocean again, but the drop itself as a singularity is as well as representation of the Ocean itself, its one and the same but just a drop...You merge or go to another realm of sortst (see my yoganada thread where he talks about other realms), but in the end the cycle of individuality ends, and it merges with Absolute.. My theory is that we are Potentialities of Absolute in Human form playing a game of duality and materialism to eventually come back to the realization we are the Absolute in essential essence...

4 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

yes this is my conclusion as well

Cool

37 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

200ug of LSD is also an egregor, an story of the ego? 😂

Yes.

No ego = no experience.

Btw from what i remember, it's what Razard thought too.

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Do roses have souls? Could you reincarnate as a rose?

There are no "Individual" souls, soul is just another word to describe Life or Absolute, its akin to blowing air inside of a bubble, we mistake ourselves for the bubble but we are the air/absolute, soul is just an embodied part of it, like the drop in the ocean eg. so a Rose is a piece of Life, just like we are, but Humans are more capable than a Rose on certain levels of Consciousness and such things, we can realize more about Reality and Truth than a Rose, or Ant, or any other life form here...