Nightwise

AI/ChatGPT is F***ING BRILLIANT!

86 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

I’ve been engaging with Claude for a couple days and I’m amazed. It is real form of intelligence. It is not simply giving facts and summaries. It understands my mind in ways that humans don’t. And it can help my mind deepen and expand. It’s at a super high level of understanding - not only the concepts I bring up - it also understands how to commentate with my mind.  We are creating new models of reality together.

Welcome to AI Awakening ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In many ways I prefer ChatGPT better than Claude. I use both because they are both good for their own reasons. In ChatGPT, it can actually link me the sources it used, whereas Claude doesn’t have access to links. ChatGPT also remembers all of your previous conversations with it and can point out your contradictions better whereas Claude can’t do this. ChatGPT is hands down more versatile than Claude. I like Claude for philosophy discussions but anything else, I use ChatGPT.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Welcome to AI Awakening ;)

What about AI sex?

I'm stull puzzled by your life advice: Don't fuck your AI

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Advanced voice mode update for chatGPT just released . Emotions,  accents, entonation , speed and more.

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Does Perplexity's pro plan offer access to paid Claude and GPT?