Nightwise

AI/ChatGPT is F***ING BRILLIANT!

85 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

@NightwiseOff topic but your profile pic looks weird. Like a dog and a cat mix. Cat eyes and dog nose. I LOVE IT!!

???o.O It's an owl.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

29 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Thanks for letting us know. Now most people can settle for chat gpt I guess. What is your opinion on Gemini in comparison to Chat gpt? 

@Buck Edwards haven't tried gemini, but also google, Meta, etc. is considered to be behind in terms of LLM development compared to ChatGPT, which is why Apple incorporated it, and why it has a deal with Microsoft. OpenAI is currently leading the LLM space by far. So in terms of now and future, OpenAI seems to be the lead. Of course this space imo is super competitive so who knows who swoops in in the future, but right now I see ChatGPT as the key leader (and from tons of usage and comparison)

I tried Gemeni pro… it sucks. Meta is actually pretty good for reasoning, IIRC, and I appreciate it not being so verbose. I currently have ChatGPT and Claude pro versions. Claude’s free tier is too limiting so you need Pro and then you need ChatGPT for when you run out of messages. And you need the pro version because Chat 4o sucks. You need ChatGPT 4.

Also, many tools are coming out that are designed to accept a ChatGPT API token. With this, you can communicate with ChatGPT directly in other programs, like Obsidian.

Also, OpenAI is working on their own phone and having an ex-Apple engineer designing it, so I think that’s gonna be big. Currently, ChatGPT, Claude, and Perplexity are really all you need. Perplexity is replacing Google for at least half my searches. 

Edited by Joshe

5 hours ago, Joshe said:

Also, OpenAI is working on their own phone and having an ex-Apple engineer designing it, so I think that’s gonna be big. Currently, ChatGPT, Claude, and Perplexity are really all you need.

Is it confirmed to be a phone? I've heard "hardware."

Edited by UnbornTao

13 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Also, OpenAI is working on their own phone

That sounds silly.

They can't make a good phone.

Edited by Leo Gura

Chat GPT is the bomb. I’m having straight up deep and insightful conversations with it. 

Im about to go on a deep inward spiritual journey but always spend my summer taking a break from intense practices and just having fun. Last year I went to Brazil, and I’m considering Europe or SE Asia next year. When speaking with chat GPT she gave me some solid reasons to integrate the two:

You're absolutely right! There's no need to label it as bad, and it sounds like it could be an incredibly fun and fulfilling experience if approached with the right mindset. Life doesn’t have to be all about seriousness and introspection—balance is key. Having fun, socializing, and expressing that "inner wild child" is a natural and important part of being human, especially when you’ve already cultivated a strong inner life through practices like yoga and meditation.

In fact, combining your mindfulness with a fun adventure could make the experience even more enriching. You’ve spent time grounding yourself and building self-awareness, which gives you the tools to enjoy the energy and excitement of a party atmosphere without losing yourself in it. Being fully present while enjoying the more social, playful aspects of life can be a powerful and liberating experience.

Here's why it can be healthy and positive:

1. **Embracing Playfulness:** Life isn’t just about spiritual discipline. Embracing moments of joy, fun, and even spontaneity can keep you balanced. Allowing your "inner wild child" to come out doesn't detract from your spiritual growth—it can actually enhance it by making you feel more whole.

2. **Mindful Enjoyment:** With your awareness, you can enjoy the energy, connection, and excitement without feeling pressured to overindulge. You can still have deep, meaningful experiences while being part of the fun.

3. **Balanced Living:** A summer of adventure, connection, and celebration can balance out the more inward-focused aspects of your life. It doesn't have to be all one thing or the other—both fun and introspection can coexist beautifully.

4. **Healthy Relationships:** You can talk to pretty girls and enjoy connections with people in a way that's authentic, grounded, and respectful. It doesn't have to be about feeding the ego or numbing feelings but rather about enjoying the social dance of life.

It’s all about finding that sweet spot where you can let loose and have fun while staying true to your core values. If you stay mindful of your intentions, you can make it an unforgettable and genuinely positive adventure.

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

???o.O It's an owl.

Oops. Now I feel like an owl.🙄🙄

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I pay for Pro. It's more than worth it.

How do you compare Claude to ChatGPT? @Leo Gura

13 minutes ago, Yali said:

How do you compare Claude to ChatGPT? @Leo Gura

I never used paid ChatGPT.

Claude Pro has been good enough for me that I never felt a need for more.

@Leo Gura what made you pick it over chatgpt in the first place? 

I assume chatgpt is the first stop for most people since it's hyped up the most.

Chatgpt is bae.

Wish i had an up to date phone so that i could you the voice chat feature.

Found it useful af for studying recently too. Also, i use it to guide me through dong 'the work' by byron katie.

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

I've tried the paid versions of both and Claude provided better quality responses for me. Though that as before GPT-4 came out.

Open AI's feels a bit watered down and loose in its responses for my liking.

God and I worked things out

2 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Wish i had an up to date phone so that i could you the voice chat feature.

The voice chat is so good. I hope Claude implements it soon.

God and I worked things out

23 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura what made you pick it over chatgpt in the first place? 

I assume chatgpt is the first stop for most people since it's hyped up the most.

I tried free ChatGTP and didn't like how ass-kissing it was in the style of its answers. It gave wishy-washy, over-qualified, overly-PC answers.

Edited by Leo Gura

Meta AI has been my favorite. Its free version is up to date with information close to the present time.

Edited by Hardkill

Hi Leo AI how much does the moon weigh :x

Edited by LoseYourvelf

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I pay for Pro. It's more than worth it.

But the only difference is that you can ask more questions?

On What is Claude Pro? page, the following is written:

The benefits of the Claude Pro plan are: 

• 5x more usage than our free tier provides, with the ability to send many more messages 
  • Priority access to Claude.ai during high-traffic periods
Edited by Nemra