jacknine119

I cant go to the gym because of my poor health

71 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I've never noticed anything.

Maybe it's somehow true but we have to put in perspective with what concretely kills peoples. Nobody "dies because of eating cashew", just writing that is a bit funny lol, i'm sure yourself doesn't trust that.

But, there is plenty of people who die because of cigarette, alcohols, drugs in general, sedentary lifestyle and deficiencies ; That's what i want to concentrate myself on, i don't want to worry because of eating cashew, because it certainly don't will have any significant, virtual consequences and in particular bad ones.

"fly fucking' as we say here 😂

https://dictzone.com/french-english-dictionary/enculer les mouches

I get you because I do eat things I know that aren't healthy for me from time to time. I will also post recipes that I make, not saying they're healthy or not, just posting. Unless I'm ignorant to certain facts and I'm misled, I will not recommend or suggests to others what I'm aware of that is unhealthy just because I eat it. That's the difference. 

I was just making you aware. This is not about death, either, but living pain free, healthier choices and/or medication free. Inflammation is no joke and can cause other problems in the body than just an inflamed ankle. Most people think Cashews are nuts and they're nut, neither are peanuts. 

Almonds not soaked can also cause issues. So many things to learn in this field and sometimes our side effects are there and we're oblivious to where they came from. 

Bad eating is sometimes worse than smoking and also depends on what one smokes, the severity varies on how it affects the body. I've seen numerous people develop serious health issues who never smoked or drank but ate very unhealthy and people who smoked but ate a healthy diet with no issues. Everything depends. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia The belief in illness & "negative effects" of food is 7000% more detrimental than most foods by themselves.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're funny. Lol

No he/she is not.

Throw a piece of baguette on @Princess Arabia face*

The devil is in the details.

6 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Princess Arabia The belief in illness & "negative effects" of food is 7000% more detrimental than most foods by themselves.

From an absolute pov, everything is a "placebo/nacebo".

Edited by Schizophonia

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

From an absolute pov, everything is a "placebo/nacebo".

Yes, and you underestimate how strong it is on the relative also, you muddling research enthusiast.

"You are what you eat" You experience what you project onto the food like your other paradigms.

There's other factors, but diminishing returns

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

No he/she is not. Throw a piece of baguette on @Princess Arabia face*

PA.jpg*arranges them in a dozen arrays*

*throws them @ @Princess Arabia in stopped time*

*unfreezes time*

Edited by Keryo Koffa

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That guy is too handsome to make educational content wtf, I didnt understand what he was saying. 

2 minutes ago, Jannes said:

That guy is too handsome to make educational content wtf, I didnt understand what he was saying. 

c1268dfda114135241e9965c1be323d5.jpg17e95b1edc7df9a6d5c6f4fd6ec323ad.jpg

47 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

No he/she is not.

ff2323a3695c5b54b89250bba34980bc.jpg74e252603dfbbf4095507633a71ebe17.jpgec7b94616ee47c973e87dc28048042e1.jpgd5637d85100b7785cb3cd3795e089e1a.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

32 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

ff2323a3695c5b54b89250bba34980bc.jpg74e252603dfbbf4095507633a71ebe17.jpgec7b94616ee47c973e87dc28048042e1.jpgd5637d85100b7785cb3cd3795e089e1a.jpg

Choose a genre, that way I can at least easily qualify you.

15 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Choose a genre, that way I can at least easily qualify you.

Okeé, in that case:

On 8/22/2024 at 3:03 PM, CARDOZZO said:

I don't know why but your identity/behavior reminds me of Ed (Cowboy Bebop).

On 8/22/2024 at 3:31 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

radical-edward-cowboy-bebop.giftumblr_oi0zbgs3RW1tvso1qo1_540.gifed-cowboy.gifasuca-cowboy-bebop.gif

Edited by Keryo Koffa

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Okeé, in that case:

Ok it will be "She" :) 

Based on your pp.

Edited by Schizophonia

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Ok it will be "She" :) 

a2a84d882ef13ea2f20644aba4754784.jpgd223da882491e503b17e6df7b6f2dfb9.jpg85dad23fc13497cae936e2f454f967b4.jpgI don't have much experience with socio-anthropomorphic Jiva manifestations, but if I polarize my Yin some more, I might be able to decorate my alien mold into a directed ahamkara and learn to interact with y'all Genederinos some more, I'll do my best to decorate my aesthetic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are there any books I should study?

😁

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Yes, and you underestimate how strong it is on the relative also, you muddling research enthusiast.

"You are what you eat" You experience what you project onto the food like your other paradigms.

There's other factors, but diminishing returns

PA.jpg*arranges them in a dozen arrays*

*throws them @ @Princess Arabia in stopped time*

*unfreezes time*

Geesh. I think I broke my neck. Looks like I need to eat some of those baguettes. Kinda skinny.😜

Know thyself....

On 23/09/2024 at 7:57 PM, Schizophonia said:

Lol, if he's that skinny he won't get far with that.

No joke. One of my friends (who is a guy), ate a cup of lentils everyday for a month and they had a 5 kg increase in weight. So it's possible. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

On 30/9/2024 at 0:36 AM, Buck Edwards said:

No joke. One of my friends (who is a guy), ate a cup of lentils everyday for a month and they had a 5 kg increase in weight. So it's possible. 

I am quite possitive that's not the full story.

@jacknine119 As a skinny guy myself, I can tell you you can gain a decent strength level which consequently makes daily, mundane activities very easy going. You want to gain strength, not just weight. Also live up to your genetics. There's a lot of strength to gain before you actually grow bigger. You can supplement with creatine, which is a blessing if you use it. You definetely need to eat good food every day.

The body is quite adaptative, so no big secrets here. If a single pull-up is your maximun rep, then start from there.

Edited by Human Mint

Just now, Human Mint said:

I am quite possitive that's not the full story.

@jacknine119 As a skinny guy myself, I can tell you you can gain a decent strenght level which consequently makes daily, mundane activities very easy going. You want to gain strength, not just weight. Also live up to your genetics. There's a lot of strenght to gain before you actually grow bigger. You can supplement with creatine, which is a blessing if you use it. You definetely need to eat good food every day.

The body is quite adaptative, so no big secrets here. If a single pull-up is your maximun rep, then start from there.

Creatinine is dangerous. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Creatinine is dangerous. 

No is not, it is one of the few, if not the only, harmless supplementation. It is found in meat, eggs. I don't even use it every day to get it's benefits.

But it is just a single component out of many, and not the most important for sure. Dig into it, you have Google.