jacknine119

I cant go to the gym because of my poor health

71 posts in this topic

I have eyesight problem and my doctor said that i cant lift more than 30 kilograms. I am very skinny and how can i add some kilograms in this condition? Thank you

6 hours ago, jacknine119 said:

@Schizophonia random foods. Unfortunately...

Do you lack appetite ?

The devil is in the details.

Eat lentils. They increase weight. A cup of it everyday. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

6 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Eat lentils. They increase weight. A cup of it everyday. 

Lol, if he's that skinny he won't get far with that.

What kind of eyesight problem would limit one’s lifting ability? I respect if you don’t wanna answer

Edited by Sugarcoat

@Sugarcoat i have -8 plus reduced retina of the eye. BUt soon i will make operation and minus will be gone but reduced retina will be almost always.

@Schizophonia No i dont. Reason is that i dont have enought knowledge in nutrition. I am going to rent nutrition coach and write exact diet. Is it a good idea?

Eat 95% fresh fruits and vegetables (lots of them), drink lemon water, and trust your body to balance weight the way it is supposed to. 

Don't try to force yourself to gain weight by going to the gym or taking weight gain supplements. That will only make it worse. 

Light exercise is all you need.

Don't focus on gaining weight... focus on getting clean calories into your body and staying hydrated.

You can look into the medical medium information if you want a high-quality source of diet info.

Cheers!

Edit: You can try this here:

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

5 minutes ago, jacknine119 said:

@Schizophonia No i dont. Reason is that i dont have enought knowledge in nutrition. I am going to rent nutrition coach and write exact diet. Is it a good idea?

If you want but it risks to bother you.

You could simply regularly eat very calorific foods/recipes, it's very simple if you stop overthinking.

For example :

Breakfast -> 4 bananas and a 100/125g pack of salted cashew nuts

Meal -> A packet of spicy beef jerky as a starter, 100g of whole pasta (weighted raw), with 200g of chicken breast and some organic lettuce iceberg. Add like 30g of butter in pasta and a part to pan-fry the breast. In dessert a 33cl bottle of coca cola or fruit juice.

Snack -> A 140g Nestle sweetened condensed milk tube.

Diner -> A homemade salad with chicken, parmesan and stuff like that. If you are on a budget and limited time just throw in a can of beans and cook it with some animal fat and a few vegetables.

And there it is, made in some minutes in my imagination :P;)

19 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Eat 95% fresh fruits and vegetables (lots of them), drink lemon water, and trust your body to balance weight the way it is supposed to. 

Don't try to force yourself to gain weight by going to the gym or taking weight gain supplements. That will only make it worse. 

Light exercise is all you need.

Don't focus on gaining weight... focus on getting clean calories into your body and staying hydrated.

You can look into the medical medium information if you want a high-quality source of diet info.

Cheers!

Edit: You can try this here:

Oh the madness...

Sigh*

50 minutes ago, jacknine119 said:

@Sugarcoat i have -8 plus reduced retina of the eye. BUt soon i will make operation and minus will be gone but reduced retina will be almost always.

What does that mean? I tried to google but didn’t find answer

Consulting a dietitian sounds like a good idea to gain some clarity in the topic of nutrition. But in general I’d recommend an omnivorous diet, following the plate model. That’s what i do and feel very healthy plus it’s recommended.  You can eat nuts and healthy oils like olive oil , diary and  fatty meat cuts for calories

Edited by Sugarcoat

25 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Oh the madness...

Sigh*

Specifically explain how and why what I'm saying is wrong. 

32 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You could simply regularly eat very calorific foods/recipes, it's very simple if you stop overthinking.

For example :

Meal -> A packet of spicy beef jerky as a starter, 100g of whole pasta (weighted raw), with 200g of chicken breast and some organic lettuce iceberg. Add like 30g of butter in pasta and a part to pan-fry the breast. In dessert a 33cl bottle of coca cola or fruit juice.

Diner -> A homemade salad with chicken, parmesan and stuff like that. If you are on a budget and limited time just throw in a can of beans and cook it with some animal fat and a few vegetables.

Salted cashews, spicy beef jerky, pasta with butter, and condensed milk tubes.

What is this new age madness! 

38 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

For example :

Good to gain weight maybe but not so healthy hehe

10 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Good to gain weight maybe but not so healthy hehe

No need to worry too much about diet, especially if like op you indeed need to gain weight ; I just would avoid toxic practices like smocking or drinking alcohol.

A diet like that will be enough to keep a good metabolism, endocrinology balance and immune system ; And ofc it's pretty cheap and easy to organize.

Edited by Schizophonia