Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuba Powiertowski

Wise advice from Neem Karoli Baba

32 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Empty Mind why would one want to have an empty mind,

To be open to the absolute. Its amazing that you don't understand that. 

20 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You definitely do not have an "Empty" mind with Your 10K+posts

I have a lot of post here because I like to talk about this topic, is that bad in your opinion ? Well.... anyway, empty mind means empty of human bias. Obviously I have human bias, but I clearly understand that the human bias is the door that closes. The question is: do you want to be open to the absolute, or do you want to be a missionary? It's very different. If you want to be a missionary, fight against human suffering, it's great, but the absolute encompass human suffering. From an absolute perspective, the extinction of the human kind in a nuclear apocalypse means the same than a bird flying. Just existence existing, cycles of creation and destruction.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

To be open to the absolute. Its amazing that you don't understand that. 

I have a lot of post here because I like to talk about this topic, is that bad in your opinion ? Well.... anyway, empty mind means empty of human bias. Obviously I have human bias, but I clearly understand that the human bias is the door that closes. The question is: do you want to be open to the absolute, or do you want to be a missionary? It's very different. If you want to be a missionary, fight against human suffering, it's great, but the absolute encompass human suffering. From an absolute perspective, the extinction of the human kind in a nuclear apocalypse means the same than a bird flying. Just existence existing, cycles of creation and destruction.

I understand it well, this obsession with Absolute, when You are not there in a real way, it will make You miss what is here, your obviously missing it.  This is the same with religious zealots that say Heaven is in another place, how do You know that You are not already in Heaven/Absolute but are completely missing it? You don't realize this hence all this talk about Absolute this or that, its just a fantasy that You have made up in Your Mind, a  mind that You are very attached to and is very full! But this mind has nothing to do with the Absolute, empty or full doesn't matter...

But You will reply, say something this or that absolute then it will be forgotton in a day, who cares!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

27 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

understand it well, this obsession with Absolute, when You are not there in a real way

Well, it's what I want. if you like more a religious approach, worship sadhguru, etc, you are free to do it, same than others prefer building a business empire or being bodybuilders. We are free, isn't wonderful?

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

this obsession with Absolute, when You are not there in a real way, it will make You miss what is here, your obviously missing it. 

Sure, you know my life perfectly. Maybe do you think I'm, let's say, an heretic? You think I'm doing wrong, right? Like I'm getting off track?. Do you perhaps think that someone who does that should be, let's say, banned? Maybe....repressed? For the good of the humanity , then that example does not spread? That way of thinking has been very common in history.

You are very religious, absolutely close mind. It's impossible to talk with you, you are a fundamentalist, a believer 

Anyway, the absolute Is exactly this, here and now, but it's veiled by the self, the self is an energetic construction very difficult to overcome. I like to overcome it as much as I can and realize the absolute as deeply as i can. Why? Because it's real, it's the ultimate reality, and the freedom . I don't understand why you get so aggressive about that, it's just spirituality, nothing very special or different, it's very simple 

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 9/22/2024 at 9:50 PM, Kuba Powiertowski said:

"Love Everyone, serve Everyone, remember God, tell the Truth; it's All One."

Sounds like something you'd be noting down furiously in the middle of a psychedelic trip, believing you're channeling the deepest esoteric knowledge that solves any and all (existential) problems through an experiential quintessential solution encapsupated in the broadest and more fundamental framework

And then you look at it after the trip and think, wait, that sounds a lot like religion lol xD

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Sounds like something you'd be noting down furiously in the middle of a psychedelic trip, believing you're channeling the deepest esoteric knowledge that solves any and all (existential) problems through an experiential quintessential solution encapsupated in the broadest and more fundamental framework

yeap 

Additionally that message does not really describe Enlightment, since Enlightment is a certain recognition of the nature of oneself... Which derives in "Loving Everyone, serving Everyone" (although with exceptions)...

But as one said already doing that without realization becomes a religious mantra! One that will inevitable one use in a biased way due to not being based in the realization of oneself...

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Sure, you know my life perfectly. Maybe do you think I'm, let's say, an heretic? You think I'm doing wrong, right? Like I'm getting off track?. Do you perhaps think that someone who does that should be, let's say, banned? Maybe....repressed? For the good of the humanity , then that example does not spread? That way of thinking has been very common in history.

You are very religious, absolutely close mind. It's impossible to talk with you, you are a fundamentalist, a believer 

Anyway, the absolute Is exactly this, here and now, but it's veiled by the self, the self is an energetic construction very difficult to overcome. I like to overcome it as much as I can and realize the absolute as deeply as i can. Why? Because it's real, it's the ultimate reality, and the freedom . I don't understand why you get so aggressive about that, it's just spirituality, nothing very special or different, it's very simple 

💥

You are a patient and wise soul and I observe much growth in you over time

I appreciate all your pointers very much

Edited by gettoefl

54 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

And then you look at it after the trip and think, wait, that sounds a lot like religion lol xD

@Keryo Koffa thinking, especially thinking too much might be a big obstacle in every field of life. This advice is simple, and this is only an advice. Do whatever you want. By the way, everything might become a religion / obsession if you miss the point.

Supposedly, his spiritual practice was repeating one single mantra: Ram, Ram, Ram, Ram.

Which means God, God, God, God.

Over and over, 24/7, until all he sees is God.

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

💥

You are a patient and wise soul and I observe much growth in you over time

I appreciate all your pointers very much

Thanks for the compliment. I think that anyone has his own path, but really it's only one destiny: The absolute vastness of existence, the freedom . It's nothing that you can learn, it's something that you have to do, then in my opinion listen to masters is toxic, all of them fill your mind with stories, no one is true, the only truth is the totality, and it can't be told.

Thanks for the compliment. I think that anyone has his own path, but really it's only one destiny: The absolute vastness of existence, the freedom . It's nothing that you can learn, it's something that you have to do, then in my opinion listen to masters is toxic, all of them fill your mind with stories, no one is true, the only truth is the totality, and it can't be told.

My take is that here we are playing in the minor leagues

Clear out all the human garbage accumulated over time

How to do this is to forgive

This means roll back the appearance - all that has been projected onto the screen

See all in its essence of love

This returns one to the major leagues - one's home of unity eternity and dazzling creativity

And btw teaching corrects the projection too, since ideas shared are ideas reinforced

Everyone teaches what they are, with and without words, and cannot do otherwise

Edited by gettoefl

I agree but having said that, if there is psychedelic science for producing enlightment why wouldnt exist a human science for producing/aligning to the vastness of existence/freedom? 

Is an inner engineering of the mechanics of oneself... because everytime i catapult myself into the black hole of nothingess (for example with 5-meo) i always feel i am not prepared for this (or course before being completely annihilated afterwards 😂)

Altough all paths have their nuances. Psychedelics definetely have an inpact and maybe the key of It is in the predisposition of surrendeing oneself to that force. Because is true doing yoga in the living room 90% of times the control of the ego is keeping you safe... altough some other times in surrendeing a little bit each day as an habit there is value, probably valid all paths take you to the freedom and everyone has their path of choice

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.