Followers 0
Kuba Powiertowski

Wise advice from Neem Karoli Baba

32 posts in this topic

...if not the wisest I've heard so far:

"Love Everyone, serve Everyone, remember God, tell the Truth; it's All One."

Quite hard to implement, but when You do - just works🙃

neem-karoli-baba.jpg

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

there’s no free will to love everyone or not though

nobody could really choose that 

communiste-communist.gif

Uncle Stalin approves.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Loving them can be Tough Love, Serving Them could be a Kick in the Ass, Telling the Truth can be not telling them everything right now, and it is all One:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

15 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

there’s no free will to love everyone or not though

nobody could really choose that 

Free Will is absolutely available, You chose to reply did You not?

Free Will is what makes Humans different from all other life forms on this planet!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

5 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You chose to reply did You not?

not really

it’s automatic i’m just mostly a muppet

imo if you could love everyone and Especially yourself then you would, it would be bliss

but you can’t because there is no really free will

and now you also feel bad because you can’t love everyone as you "should"

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

not really

it’s automatic i’m just mostly a muppet

The Ability to Exert Free Will is dependent on ones level of Consciousness, most ppl I would say have a low degree of Free Will and Consciousness, they live on the Survival level of life, but the higher up levels of Consciousness within One will give them more access to Free Will..

Just now, Ishanga said:

The Ability to Exert Free Will is dependent on ones level of Consciousness, most ppl I would say have a low degree of Free Will and Consciousness, they live on the Survival level of life, but the higher up levels of Consciousness within One will give them more access to Free Will..

nah that’s just an opinion/belief

"Love others as one would Love thyself" There is Truth in those words. It's All you.

Edited by cetus

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

nah that’s just an opinion/belief

ditto...

what You don't perceive does not exist for You!

Edited by Ishanga

12 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

imo if you could love everyone and Especially yourself then you would, it would be bliss

but you can’t because there is no really free will

and now you also feel bad because you can’t love everyone as you "should"

Ego hasn't free will - as it is a satisfaction maximisation thought system

It couldn't do anything outsides its interests

You are not an ego however

And to choose to be what you are, is the first step in free will

In a nutshell, each moment is either ego's fear or spirit's love

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

Ego hasn't free will - as it is a satisfaction maximisation thought system

It couldn't do anything outsides its interests

You are not an ego however

And to choose to be what you are, is the first step in free will

In a nutshell, each moment is either ego's fear or spirit's love

i’m not buying it

thanks for the effort though 

that’s the guy ram dass and duncan trussel often talk about etc

i used to think his name was neem curly baba : )

On 22.09.2024 at 11:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

communiste-communist.gif

Uncle Stalin approves.

@Leo Gura I appreciate Your style, Mr. Gura. Truly unique😘

On 22/9/2024 at 9:50 PM, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Love Everyone, serve Everyone, remember God, tell the Truth; it's All One

That sounds like a biblical commandment to me. I would rather say: open yourself to the absolute and do what your conscience tells you, whether it is helping grandmothers or unleashing a nuclear apocalypse.

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That sounds like a biblical commandment to me. I would rather say: open yourself to the absolute and do what your conscience tells you, whether it is helping grandmothers or unleashing a nuclear apocalypse.

"Love Everyone, serve Everyone, remember God, tell the Truth; it's All One" 

This serves and enhances life, Nuclear Apocalypses don't, that is the difference, if You don't recognize this then You know Nothing!

This is the problem when ppl's realization come from just drugs, they think they know when in reality its just a false image created by something artificial...

11 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

if You don't recognize this then You know Nothing!

Exactly, I don't know nothing. 

11 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

This is the problem when ppl's realization come from just drugs, they think they know when in reality its just a false image created by something artificial...

I don't think that reality is a false image, I just think that the mind must be absolutely empty. That means that there is the possibility that be a torturer is the best possibility. I don't have that inclination, but if you make differences between good and bad, then you are closed. It's pretty obvious btw, first step in spirituality. If Vlad tepes exist, it's because the reality is Vlad tepes. You don't like him? Well, you don't like the reality. Maybe you think that reality should be different, that's normal, it's what we call human ego. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly, I don't know nothing. 

I don't think that reality is a false image, I just think that the mind must be absolutely empty. That means that there is the possibility that be a torturer is the best possibility. I don't have that inclination, but if you make differences between good and bad, then you are closed. It's pretty obvious btw, first step in spirituality. If Vlad tepes exist, it's because the reality is Vlad tepes. You don't like him? Well, you don't like the reality. Maybe you think that reality should be different, that's normal, it's what we call human ego. 

You definitely do not have an "Empty" mind with Your 10K+posts already and daily non stop posting here, so what is that about? Again its a false realization of what is, this stuff here we saying and posting means nothing, forgotton in a day or two.. And You forget to add in Free Will which we all have but few invoke, the possibility to be a torture is there but the choice is also, and few make the conscious choice...

Empty Mind why would one want to have an empty mind, rather make it super full, fill it up, use it wisely, drop the mind when You don't need it, that is the solution, empty mind means stupidity over and over again..The problem is identification with Mind, Mind is what I am, which is false...