Cireeric

Great Video on Nutrition

33 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Sounds like a super yummy and nutritious drink! Keep having it, just leave out the ACV. 

Actually, the ACV prevents your body from fully absorbing all of those amazing nutrients from the honey, tumeric, ginger, etc.

Your liver and other organs need to be HYDRATED to get the nutrients where they need to be and to cleanse out bullsh*t.

You can qualitatively see that ACV dehydrates you. After using it in my hair (which is not the same as ingesting it) I feel my mouth become dry. 

Also, you're much better off leaving it off your salad as well. Lemon juice instead. 

@Princess Arabia I edited my post, not tryna be a dick, eat what you want obviously, I'm just telling you how it works.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Adam MYour tone about this stuff seems so angry. I consider having a light more stress-free outlook on life more rewarding that not consuming acv. There are soooio many more things in life that needs to be avoided and the stress of counting every calorie, watching every single minute thing we consume and overly complicating this stuff can be more detrimental to our well-being because we are focusing on the lack of health rather than seeing ourselves as healthy and let that come forth through consciousness. Thanks. I'm through with this thread.

Know thyself....

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Adam MYour tone about this stuff seems so angry. I consider having a light more stress-free outlook on life more rewarding that not consuming acv. There are soooio many more things in life that needs to be avoided and the stress of counting every calorie, watching every single minute thing we consume and overly complicating this stuff can be more detrimental to our well-being because we are focusing on the lack of health rather than seeing ourselves as healthy and let that come forth through consciousness. Thanks. I'm through with this thread.

https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/vinegar-reality-check

You're right, I'm being a bit too aggressive.

My message is that you can use your diet as a spiritual practice to actually be conscious of what's going inside you. Also, to care about the actual truth, not only when it's convenient for you. When we start to "let little things slip" in our diet we can reflect on how we tend to "let things little slip" in our lives. It's not a "little thing."

It matters. 

Screenshot_20240923-115706_Brave.jpg

@Adam MIt is so hard to make sense of nutrition, the vinegar thing seems to be another topic where I see diametrically opposed infos.

Look for example this Video from Paul Chek: 

He is one of the guys that seems to have high-integrity and is very rigorous in his study. I consider him to be trustworthy.

11 minutes ago, Cireeric said:

@Adam MIt is so hard to make sense of nutrition, the vinegar thing seems to be another topic where I see diametrically opposed infos.

Look for example this Video from Paul Chek: 

He is one of the guys that seems to have high-integrity and is very rigorous in his study. I consider him to be trustworthy.

Paul Chek is a sick dude.

But he wasn't born with a siddhi that allows him to see into people's bodies and instantly know what's wrong with them. We're comparing apples to oranges here. The MM info is in a league of it's own. You'll know what I mean when you look deeply into it.

Here's another article: https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/apple-cider-vinegar

Edited by Adam M

Doesn't matter to me if vinegar is good or bad, I will continue to use it. It's not like I'm drowning in vinegar everyday. I'm also eating chicken that might be laced with antibiotics, strawberries that might have pesticides, apples that are probably GMO, red wine that might contain lead and the list goes on.

I'm still alive and in good health so far. I will not let food make me paranoid. I already have fairly good knowledge on nutrition, health and vitamins. I do my best when I can. I refuse to live my life with this type of paranoia. 

I already don't drink soda, don't do artificial sweeteners, no red meat nor dairy, I watch my wheat intake and simple sugars. I don't buy half the shit in supermarkets and mostly shop on the outskirts where the fruits and vegetables are. I don't eat potato chips, doritis, Pringle, milk chocolate, McDonald's burger King subway, Wendy's. No franchise restaurants like cheesecake factory, Fridays. I mean I could write a book on what I don't eat. Sometimes it's what you don't do than what you do. 

Vinegar here I come. If you dehydrate me, I'll just drink coconut water and replenish. 

Know thyself....

17 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Vinegar here I come. If you dehydrate me, I'll just drink coconut water and replenish. 

The vinegar SUCKS THE WATER OUT OF YOUR CELLS and it's not so easy to re-hydrate after. It makes your insides acidic which causes bad bacteria like strep to thrive. Your organs start to shrivel which makes it hard for them to re-absorb water after.

It's not a "little thing."

There is a great podcast here which I know you probably won't listen to... but hey, you can still choose to have vinegar after you listen to it... but at least make an informed decision and don't delude yourself: https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/apple-cider-vinegar

If you don't care about optimal health, that's fine too. But why not? You don't NEED vinegar to be happy!

I don't really see the point of eating a food (which isn't actually a food, its acetic acid) that makes it so much harder for you body to perform its healing & cleansing functions.

Edited by Adam M

5 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Obviously if you're that attached to eating vinegar then you can still have a bit it of... try not to overdo it.

But still, you're not understanding what is actually happening inside your body. The vinegar SUCKS THE WATER OUT OF YOUR CELLS and it's not so easy to re-hydrate after. It makes your insides acidic which causes bad bacteria like strep to thrive.

It's not a "little thing."

There is a great podcast here which I know you probably won't listen to... but hey, you can still choose to have vinegar after you listen to it... but at least make an informed decision and don't delude yourself: https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/apple-cider-vinegar

If you don't care about optimal health, that's fine too. But again, at least don't convince yourself that "a bit of vinegar is fiiiiiine" when it's not.

I don't really see the point of eating a food (which isn't actually a food, its acetic acid) that makes it so much harder for you body to perform its healing & cleansing functions.

Because most of people are not as hypochondriac and stressed in general as you.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia Sorry, I thought we were focusing on self-actualization here, not wallowing in comfort and laziness.

My apologies for sharing information that helps to fully optimize your diet.

Edited by Adam M

7 minutes ago, Adam M said:

@Schizophonia Sorry, I thought we were focusing on self-actualization here, not wallowing in comfort and laziness.

My apologies for sharing information that helps to fully optimize your diet.

Everyone has levels of energy/stress that they invest (in spite of themselves) in objects.
There are as many areas where you particularly spend energy as there are areas where you do not spend it (are lazy), depending on how you distribute your energy cake.

I prefer to play something else, so I talk to myself through you to remind myself that this is not the way.
The illusion of communication with others is very realistic, but ultimately it is always about talking to yourself; That is the goal, that is why we are all here.

Edited by Schizophonia

9 hours ago, Adam M said:

Don't be so quick to assume I wouldn't read it. I did read it and thank you for posting. One question. I thought what goes in the body, the body absorbs. There are recommendations here in the link above that has tips and suggestions on how to use topically. I.e. hair, foot soak, etc. Doesn't that mean the acv is still being absorbed in the body.

Know thyself....

Everybody listen videos but nobody follow his instinct.

That's what i do now and everything goes better.