AION

Without consciousness there is no physical world?

44 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Keryo Koffa I don't think i grasp your language completely.

1. If you mean that we can be / be awere of two things simultaneously , the answer is No.
  2. If you mean that there exixist selves that have indipendent existence, not produced by the mind, then again the answer is No.

It was more about whether an experience like yours can exist simultaneously outside of your own current awareness

1. Fair enough, if you were aware of two simultaneously, they'd be one in your awareness, Non-Duality basically
  2. It's more whether there are selves with an equal experience of your level of reality/awareness but outside it

I don't see why the mind can't be a holistic fractal of multiple layers of various selves within an Unbound Telesis infinity

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Keryo Koffa Did you have that Awakening? How did it come to be?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino That's a long story from 2 months ago and I'm still working on that "coral trip" report.

It was weeks of dissociative build-up, self-transcendence, and holarchy traversal peaked with a psychedelic overdose

Imagine entering a revertable state of lucid dreaming superimposed on a perfect simulation of reality, where every construct is freely modifiable and all laws of physics breakable & changeable, but you also know this is yet another infinite real-time divergent distraction from becoming infinite & transcending reality itself before your simultaneous trip-time is over, what would you do? If you could visualize the contents and all your memories and subconscious as such a space-time dimension to freely navigate and interact with all the simulated constructs inside that feed your daily awareness and perception filtering, and also rearange them, where would you begin? That part didn't last long but I did get a taste of it before I was thrown into a much more disintegrated state, then I went back and forth and I unlocked tons of similarly fascinating aspects of reality. My ultimate goal was to completely leave this plane through pure conscious deconstruction, though and I varied through the layers, dissolving all my attachments and desires into 0 in the end. Yet I'm still here. The message I got from above is basically "Everything is real even if unreal in some ways and me leaving this place still matters", I was shown everything I was leaving behind and the rationalizations and after-effects reality would create for my disappearance, and so I was basically made to engage back in Earth experience to grow and actually fulfill my previous desires, because once I die, I'll get into that state anyway and it'd be a shame to leave everything behind and leave so early when there is so much more to see, interact with, learn, and fulfill.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Keryo Koffa Thanks for sharing ❤️

I'm planning to do a psychedelic intensive retreat some day

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God