Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sho fio

Proffesional breathworkers

7 posts in this topic

Are there any proffesional breathworkers and meditators like wim hoff? 

went to a breathwork group session with a friend who lead it once

but i’m not sure how i feel about it

Hey, I'm a SOMA Breath facilitator. Feel free to ask questions.

You can search for SOMA Breath, Rebirthing, Xamanic Breathing, and Holotropic Breathwork. Each method has its own goals and protocols.

Check this playlist, be careful with fainting while doing intense breathwork. It can happen and I injured myself so have that in mind. It's better to do it lying down if you're gonna do an intense session or have been quite some time without practicing.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

10 hours ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

Hey, I'm a SOMA Breath facilitator. Feel free to ask questions.

You can search for SOMA Breath, Rebirthing, Xamanic Breathing, and Holotropic Breathwork. Each method has its own goals and protocols.

Have you worked with clients and how has it facilitated anxiety issues? 

I have terrible anxiety and so far drugs haven't worked.

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@Buck Edwards what is the root of your anxiety? 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

17 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Have you worked with clients and how has it facilitated anxiety issues? 

I have terrible anxiety and so far drugs haven't worked.

I am not a teacher, but I participated in a few group sessions.

Worked wonders for my nervous system and anxiety. I felt incredible relaxed afterwards and the effect is (to a degree) also long term. Can 100% recommend it.

Don't know what kind of education my instructor has. Needless to say, the quality of the trainer and the specific fit of breath work type is crucial. Also went to sessions that were close to useless. Once I found what works for me in the current phase of my life I want to continue it. Group and live with instructor is much easier and more effective than doing it on my own at home with video.