What is Trump's perfume named? 

Answer - Fake news.

What is Leo's perfume named? 

Answer - Buddhist Rat. 

What is Andrew Tate's perfume named? 

Answer - Lies. 

What is Joe Rogan's perfume named? 

Answer - Clout. 

What is Jordan Peterson's perfume named? 

Answer - Issues. 

What is Biden's perfume named? 

Answer - Sleepy. 

What is Sadhguru's perfume named? 

Answer - Beardo 

What is Leonardo Dicaprio's perfume named? 

Models 

What is Daniel Schmachtenberger's perfume named? 

Dialogue. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Can't wait for the crypto coin

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

8 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

What is Leo's perfume named? 

Croc Juice

flacon-2023-lalique-2.jpg

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Crocodile Juice

So that's what comes after Toad Juice! Now I get it...

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Later we'll discover that the coins aren't even made of silver and they produce them in China.

The issue at hand is not just the physical coin, but the underlying psychological manipulation it represents. The coin symbolizes much more than currency; it represents wealth, value, and power. By launching a coin adorned with his likeness, Donald Trump is creating a deeper subconscious narrative of authority and control. Positioning himself as a figure of sovereign power, reminiscent of monarchs and emperors throughout history. This practice of leaders minting coins with their image dates back to ancient Rome, where rulers used currency as a tool to cement their legacy and assert their dominance over the people.

What’s particularly telling in this case is the implicit message: Trump suggests that he doesn't need the formal structures of American governance to generate wealth or influence. By issuing his own coin, he is signaling that he can create his own economic reality, independent of official institutions, attributing value to his image while leveraging the value of silver—a material associated with wealth and stability.

There’s also a more insidious implication: his followers might begin to see the Trump Coin not as a novelty, but as a legitimate currency. Imagine shops displaying signs: We accept Trump Coins here. This would not only validate the coin’s monetary worth but also elevate Trump’s influence to almost mythic proportions. In essence, it's not just about selling a piece of memorabilia—it's about reinforcing a cult of personality where Trump, quite literally, becomes America's currency of power and value. 

Historically, such acts of self-portrayal on currency have served as potent psychological tools, reinforcing the leader’s omnipresence and status. From Julius Caesar to Napoleon, and now perhaps Trump, this sneaky act of minting one's image is a calculated move to transform political capital into lasting cultural and economic influence.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

It's time for Leo Coin.

Gold chocolate coins minted by children in authentic North Korean labor camps. 99% real chocolate, 1% real lead.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Davino said:

The issue at hand is not just the physical coin, but the underlying psychological manipulation it represents. The coin symbolizes much more than currency; it represents wealth, value, and power. By launching a coin adorned with his likeness, Donald Trump is creating a deeper subconscious narrative of authority and control. Positioning himself as a figure of sovereign power, reminiscent of monarchs and emperors throughout history. This practice of leaders minting coins with their image dates back to ancient Rome, where rulers used currency as a tool to cement their legacy and assert their dominance over the people.

What’s particularly telling in this case is the implicit message: Trump suggests that he doesn't need the formal structures of American governance to generate wealth or influence. By issuing his own coin, he is signaling that he can create his own economic reality, independent of official institutions, attributing value to his image while leveraging the value of silver—a material associated with wealth and stability.

There’s also a more insidious implication: his followers might begin to see the Trump Coin not as a novelty, but as a legitimate currency. Imagine shops displaying signs: We accept Trump Coins here. This would not only validate the coin’s monetary worth but also elevate Trump’s influence to almost mythic proportions. In essence, it's not just about selling a piece of memorabilia—it's about reinforcing a cult of personality where Trump, quite literally, becomes America's currency of power and value. 

Historically, such acts of self-portrayal on currency have served as potent psychological tools, reinforcing the leader’s omnipresence and status. From Julius Caesar to Napoleon, and now perhaps Trump, this sneaky act of minting one's image is a calculated move to transform political capital into lasting cultural and economic influence.

part of his 2024 campaign is appealing to the centre right crypto bros 

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter // Full time Restful Cube living on government welfare 

7 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Trump cologne: grabs ‘em by the pussy.

img_1509-1.jpg?ssl=1

Someone needs to photoshop that with CONMAN.

1 hour ago, Joshe said:

Saw this on Twitter: 

xE69LBQ.png

Yes, but it comes with a velour pouch, a certificate of authenticity, a carved design of the greatest American president. The costs add up. If anything, it’s a bargain.

12 minutes ago, ici said:

Yes, but it comes with a velour pouch, a certificate of authenticity, a carved design of the greatest American president. The costs add up. If anything, it’s a bargain.

You better get them while they're HOTT! And if you order RIGHT NOW, you can get a stitch of thread from Trump's assassination suit. This deal WILL NOT LAST. Hurry! BUY NOW! 

Edited by Joshe

1 minute ago, Joshe said:

You better get them while they're HOTT! And if you order RIGHT NOW, you can get a stitch of thread from Trump's assassination suit. This deal WILL NOT LAST. Hurry! BUY NOW! 

That’s not a bad idea actually 😂