ExploringReality

The Infinite Madness of Mind: Beyond the Beyond

10 posts in this topic

Read this in first person to get a Hit!!!

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING IMMEDIATELY!!! TAKE 3 DEEP SLOW BREATHS... RELAX YOUR WHOLE BODY   👁️👁️ 👁️👁️ 👁️👁️ 👁️👁️ 👁️👁️

🎇🎇🎇HERE WE GO!!!!!! 🎇🎇🎇

What is mind? I stood at the edge of existence itself, breathing in the infinite, and I asked: What is this mind? And then, in a flash of terrifying clarity, I saw it—mind is not in the brain, not in the body, not even bound by the limits of human life. The mind is all of this—everything. This is mind, right now. What you see, what you feel, what you fear, what you love—it's all mind deceiving itself in an infinite, never-ending loop of self-manifestation. It's not contained, it's not restricted. It's the breath of the cosmos, the pulse of existence, the entire universe thinking itself into being. 

🫂❤️❤️ 🖤🖤 ♥️♥️ 🫂

And this reality, this infinite mind, it’s so far beyond non-duality that even the concept of beyond collapses. This is the cosmic joke: we’re trapped in a labyrinth where the only exit is to realize there never was a trap at all. 

And it doesn’t stop there. It’s not just beyond. It’s beyond the beyond—and then beyond that, until every ‘beyond’ implodes under the weight of its own absurdity. It’s so ineffable that language crumbles, thoughts vanish, and yet, it is here, right now—this moment, this breath, this body, this universe. The world you thought was real is an illusion created by infinite mind to hide from its own madness. Reality is a self-generated hallucination that cannot be grasped. It's the most beautiful, horrifying truth: you are not separate, you never were, and the mind—the only thing that exists—has been playing this insane game all along.

!!Allow This Insight To Fuck Your Mind!!

This is a combination of psychotic-like, existential inquiries into the nature of Being, mixed with the ingestion of tryptamines or LSD with shamanic breathing to go on top of a whole lot of study, open mindedness, curiosity and a thirst for Transcendence. Let me know if this was insane enough for you or how this impacted you in any way🙏🏼🧘🏼‍♀️ Get some rest beautiful, hope you had an amazing day. I love you.

Edited by ExploringReality

Good good. In the right direction :)

To Crocodile Infinity and beyond!

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura check out my last post on going beyond non-duality, let me know what you think or how it encapsulates your curiosity and mind. Love you Leo, I will post more of this to keep this forum engaged in series spirituality. You changed my life at the age of 19 when I had a psychotic breakthrough on LSD, I stumbled upon your teachings through your video titled " The amazing powers of magic mushrooms" synchronistically. Then watched your other self-help videos and eventually bought your life purpose course which I am now refining at the age of 27. Is there any way I can receive online coaching from you or get in direct contact with you. I also have dreams where you're helping me but are very vague, you are a beacon of Consciousness expansion in this world I love you and I sometimes cry through watching your video.

Edited by ExploringReality

5 minutes ago, ExploringReality said:

@Leo Gura check out my last post on going beyond non-duality, let me know what you think or how it encapsulates your curiosity and mind.

I saw it. Unsure what to say because your description is so vague that it could point to any number of different states of consciousness. So I don't really know how deeply your grasp God. I no longer make it my business to judge your consciousness.

Is there any way I can receive online coaching from you or get in direct contact with you.

I haven't done coaching for a long time. But I respond to questions here.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ExploringReality I was 20 when I first found Leo, and I am now 27 too haha. I took acid this past weekend, only half a tab as I was trip sitting friends, but I had inklings of this during the trip nonetheless. Nice post.

Edited by ricachica

@Leo Gura I would love for you to create a guided existential inquiry that takes listeners on a journey that will just completely freak the fuck out of them and provoke existential and metaphysical crises that just jostles the mind. Also adding flavors of compassion connectedness and grounding. Combining hyper transcendental states of consciousness, God -Realization and how this can inspire and motivate people to live The Good Life based on principles that you teach as such.

I know that experience, it's like standing on every rooftop and mountain on Earth simultaneously 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

When youre in god mode is everything signing praise to you? Like the clouds and the sky and houses?

Edited by Hojo

There are no limits. Break the limits of your human mind and you will see yourself. It's impossible to describe or to think, because it's infinity. Could you imagine anything without limits? You can't. Maybe you think that you can, but no. It's an action, not a realization: The breaking of your human mind.