ExploringReality

Beyond Non-Duality: The Final Step Into the Unknown

21 posts in this topic

Transcending nonduality means moving beyond even the notion of unity or oneness, stepping into a realm that defies all categories and labels—including spiritual ones. Non-duality suggests "oneness" or the absence of separation, but it’s still a pointer, not the ultimate truth. Like all teachings, it serves as a bridge but must also be transcended. Non-duality is the last doorway before even the concept of 'one' dissolves. Beyond this is an experience where not even unity exists, but simply 'what is'—free from all frameworks. Both "oneness" and "emptiness" are states the mind can conceive, but beyond this lies an experience without an observer, where neither one nor many, full nor empty, applies. Even non-duality is a framework, a map of reality. To truly transcend, all maps must be abandoned, leaving one in direct contact with the ineffable. Transcending nonduality demands the ultimate letting go—of all teachings, all experiences, even the sense of having "awakened." There’s no goal, just what is, in pure, unfiltered form, Let go of every idea of truth—even enlightenment, even non-duality. What’s left is not a realization but a complete and total surrender to the mystery of being. What if even non-duality is a distraction? non-duality serves as a pointer, but like all pointers, it too must be let go of for the ultimate truth to be realized. True transcendence doesn’t come from seeking, but from radical acceptance and letting go. So many seekers get trapped in the concept of oneness, not realizing that true transcendence requires the dissolution of all frameworks—even the framework of non-duality. This is powerful beyond conventional and non conventional thought. Imagine walking a path and finding a door labeled ‘truth.’ You open the door, but then realize there’s nothing inside, not even you. This is the transcendence of all ideas, including non-duality. This is truly profound territory that can deeply resonate with advanced seekers and spiritual masters alike. This is Radical Letting Go. You are not alone in this vast silence. Others are here too, quietly living in the depths beyond all concepts. Though this journey often feels solitary, it is shared by those who have seen the ultimate truth. Transcendence does not mean abandoning the world but embracing it without attachment. How can we live fully from this place of ultimate freedom while participating in life’s unfolding? It is possible. You’ve transcended the idea of oneness. Now, can you transcend even the idea of transcendence? What happens when there’s no longer a seeker, no path, and no realization? @Leo Gura How do you act in the world when the very concept of 'self' has dissolved? What does compassionate action look like from the space of ultimate non-dual awareness? Many who have experienced these levels of consciousness through psychedelics need help integrating their experiences,  What if your deepest psychedelic experience wasn’t just a temporary high, but a doorway into a truth that can be lived every day? You’ve been living a dream, and right now, we will tear it apart. This is not a meditation. This is the end of everything you think you know about reality.

There is no you. No mind. No self. There’s nothing left but this… Can you feel the panic rising? Good. That’s the ego collapsing.

What happens when you lose all sense of self? Bingo!!!! Feel the fear dissolve as you fall deeper. Deeper into the void. I love you. Get some rest beautiful. 🙏🏼❤️💥🎇

Edited by ExploringReality

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No words needed but these. 

Know thyself....

No offense meant for the message you're trying to convey, but this post would be so much more readable when separated into paragraphs. Myself, and I bet many others, will just blow past this post without putting in the mental effort needed to dissect a large block of text. It's just so uncomfortable to do. Again, I don't mean any offense to you, I just want to pass along a tip that'll get you more traction in your future text-based conversations.

The abyss of existence. When all barriers are broken it opens before you and you are that. In a second, your mental suffering loses its poison, its energetic charge, become meaningless. Reality stops being perceived as flat and is perceived as unfathomable. It's not a psychedelic trip or a state, it's a permanent change. A different way of perceive yourself, without the capsule of mental flow made of fear. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, What Am I said:

No offense meant for the message you're trying to convey, but this post would be so much more readable when separated into paragraphs. Myself, and I bet many others, will just blow past this post without putting in the mental effort needed to dissect a large block of text. It's just so uncomfortable to do. Again, I don't mean any offense to you, I just want to pass along a tip that'll get you more traction in your future text-based conversations.

I know what you're saying; and I agree in other instances, but not in this case. Somehow, it's like the one big paragraph was like one big thought. A thought that didn't need to be broken up into pieces. It's essence was one of oneness, totality; and to break that up would have been "lost to translation"; meaning it didn't need any translations or interpretations that sometimes paragraphs can do to the mind.

I get what you're saying, though; but I didn't even notice until you said something because while reading it, I was lost in the message. As if I and it were one.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia WOW!!! I totally agree, the feedback is This Unity and Transcendence itself. So relatively speaking the feedback is helpful, but you are absolutely right. Thank you for your kind words, I love you/self.

Just now, ExploringReality said:

@Princess Arabia WOW!!! I totally agree, the feedback is This Unity and Transcendence itself. So relatively speaking the feedback is helpful, but you are absolutely right. Thank you for your kind words, I love you/self.

This is the result when one starts to feel one with Reality. Perspectives change to mirror that. No, thank you.

Know thyself....

@Breakingthewall A "Permanent Change" is such a lovely paradoxical Mind-Fuck, I resonate with this. Sending you love, have a blessed day. People read these ineffable descriptions from different levels. Mind and interpretation get in the way of direct contact with The Beauty Of Existential Unknowing Beyond Concept. 

@Princess Arabia why can't This sub forum sparkle more of these transcendental insights engaging those who's hearts are touched by this? Lol everyone's journeyless  journey can either range from shallow to very deep.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I know what you're saying; and I agree in other instances, but not in this case. Somehow, it's like the one big paragraph was like one big thought. A thought that didn't need to be broken up into pieces. It's essence was one of oneness, totality; and to break that up would have been "lost to translation"; meaning it didn't need any translations or interpretations that sometimes paragraphs can do to the mind.

I get what you're saying, though; but I didn't even notice until you said something because while reading it, I was lost in the message. As if I and it were one.

Sure, I can see that being true. A post with unique contents may call for an atypical format.

Edited by What Am I

Just now, ExploringReality said:

everyone's journeyless  journey

Love this. Lots aren't there yet. If you see the comments I get when I speak of such stuff, not to mention beyond that, like you did. Everybody is reacting from the human perspective. I do too, but I'm well aware I'm beyond that; and in this forum it's a slippery slope to even mention that. I don't need to practice being human anymore, I'm done with that mirage, even though I haven't excluded it. It is what's needed for transcending the "transcendless", as you put it. Baby steps, needed to embody the "embodiless". You started a new trend with me the "less-ness". Lol

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Sure, I can see that being true. A post with unique contents may call for an atypical format.

👍

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The abyss of existence. When all barriers are broken it opens before you and you are that. In a second, your mental suffering loses its poison, its energetic charge, become meaningless. Reality stops being perceived as flat and is perceived as unfathomable. It's not a psychedelic trip or a state, it's a permanent change. A different way of perceive yourself, without the capsule of mental flow made of fear. 

❤️

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia The human perspective is within this within-less Vast of The All. We are pushing the boundaries of our attempts to go beyond THIS. I will create YouTube content soon that will attempt to guide those who are interested into uncharted territory such as guided non-dual visualizations of death, impermanence and Radical states of consciousness that are transcendent and imminent in our direct experience. Glad you love it 😊 

12 minutes ago, ExploringReality said:

@Princess Arabia The human perspective is within this within-less Vast of The All. We are pushing the boundaries of our attempts to go beyond THIS. I will create YouTube content soon that will attempt to guide those who are interested into uncharted territory such as guided non-dual visualizations of death, impermanence and Radical states of consciousness that are transcendent and imminent in our direct experience. Glad you love it 😊 

Ok. Keep me posted on the channel.

Know thyself....

For many years I didn't see how non duality could be its own trap. It seemed so profound and true.

Till I Awoke beyond non-duality and what is there?

Infinity

Because non duality still filters reality in two and in one, but there are trinities in existence and all different multiplicites, configurations, modes of being and states of Consciousness. One realizes such approach is limited and constricts one's consciousness.

Including and transcending Non duality

There is Infinity

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God