Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joshe

The Devil's Aspirations and Tactics

21 posts in this topic

We'll start with Tucker Carlson wanting to outdo big tobacco. 

FaxtyvF.png

What's this?

There's so much grifting going on on the right it's hard to keep track of it all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah, this one didn't show up in my headlines. I never heard of "Zyn" but it popped up in an unrelated article, so I looked it up and there was Tucker. 

Apparently, nicotine pouches you stuff into your gum line are growing in popularity and Zyn is one of the big players. Tucker says Zyn is not a brand for men. Zyn is made by "humorless left-wing drones" and he can make better tobacco. 😂

I know about Zyn. It's another one of these sick Gen-Z trends, like vaping, TikTok, or eating Tide Pods.

Edited by Leo Gura

Of course he'd peddle addictive toxins to the youth. I can't believe this guy hovers around #1 on Spotify. 

Just now, Joshe said:

Of course he'd peddle addictive toxins to the youth. I can't believe this guy hovers around #1 on Spotify. 

What's why he hovers there.

I've never tuned in but I imagine the same reason he was a hit on Fox.

His content seems to mostly be about:

• Condemnation of threatening worldviews and cultures. Outrage tactics.
  • Playing this game of "We're right and righteous and must stand against evil"

Basically, an opportunistic, ideological rabble-rouser.

I understand the appeal of this and why it worked on Fox, due to all the old boomers watching cable TV, but I was surprised about him being a success on Spotify, where I assumed most of their users are on the younger side, which may be inaccurate. But if it's not, that means it's not just mostly boomers tuning in. If he's #3 on Spotify, I assume he has the ears of large swaths of youngsters, which wasn't the case on Fox, I don't believe. 

Anything I'm missing?

Edited by Joshe

Trump and allies engage in blatant election interference in GA. GA just passed new legislation yesterday (2 months before election):

mUHJOwK.png

These retards think they can count better than a machine. 😂

If anything, create a machine that is disconnected from the internet and just have it double check the count and have reconciliation procedures, but nah, let's get these Waffle House cousin fuckers on the job, that'll increase accuracy. That won't cause any problems or delays. 

It's gonna be chaos. 

Edited by Joshe

31 minutes ago, Joshe said:

These retards think they can count better than a machine.

They can.

By "count better" they mean their side wins, not mathematically more precise.

Right, but the Waffle House cousin fuckers will believe it. 

The Biden administration should use it's newfound presidential power of "absolute immunity" to send as much personnel from the law enforcement and DOJ at the federal level to make sure that there is no cheating at any of the polling stations throughout the entire country.

The administration should also use its new presidential power to arrest every right-wing grifter throughout the whole country and imprison them including the radical right-wing members of SCOTUS and Congress.

Edited by Hardkill

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

The Biden administration should use it's newfound presidential power of "absolute immunity" to send as much personnel from the law enforcement and DOJ at the federal level to make sure that there is no cheating at any of the polling stations throughout the entire country.

The administration should also use its new presidential power to arrest every right-wing grifter throughout the whole country and imprison them including the radical right-wing members of SCOTUS and Congress.

You would think someone would be doing something about this. What I want to know is, what are they going to do when there is a discrepancy? Because there most certainly will be MANY! If there aren't clear procedures in place for this and if there is no one overseeing the counters, this is absolutely insane. 

I was already predicting mass rejections to certify so I'm not surprised about that, but this is just strange. 

All they have to do is say the tallies don't match, and spend hours and hours recounting, which leaves room for all sorts of plays. IDK enough about the electoral system to speculate though. 

@Hardkill You seem to be well-versed in politics. What potential scenarios do you see unfolding? 

Edited by Joshe

18 hours ago, Joshe said:

You would think someone would be doing something about this. What I want to know is, what are they going to do when there is a discrepancy? Because there most certainly will be MANY! If there aren't clear procedures in place for this and if there is no one overseeing the counters, this is absolutely insane. 

I was already predicting mass rejections to certify so I'm not surprised about that, but this is just strange. 

All they have to do is say the tallies don't match, and spend hours and hours recounting, which leaves room for all sorts of plays. IDK enough about the electoral system to speculate though. 

@Hardkill You seem to be well-versed in politics. What potential scenarios do you see unfolding? 

Well, I know that there are now a lot more lawyers, poll watchers, and citizens for this election than there were in 2020, and they have been really preparing to watch out for any possible cheating this time around.

Otherwise, I don't know what really is going to happen.

59 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

He has said somewhere he loves tobacco.

Devils say many things.

If Tucker “says” something out loud, in public, you would be wise to not categorize his words as representative of any truth.

This thread is about embodied devilry. If someone like Tucker, Trump, or Vance say they like Mountain Dew, you should consider their claim to at least be a 50% chance it is a deception, unless you have collected other evidence or reasons you can use to discern the truth of their claim. We can’t simply take their words at face value. We should always see them from the context of their character, their motives, incentives, past history, etc., because they can, and often do, dispense with the truth in a heartbeat.

Edited by Joshe

8 hours ago, Joshe said:

Devils say many things.

If Tucker “says” something out loud, in public, you would be wise to not categorize his words as representative of any truth.

This thread is about embodied devilry. If someone like Tucker, Trump, or Vance say they like Mountain Dew, you should consider their claim to at least be a 50% chance it is a deception, unless you have collected other evidence or reasons you can use to discern the truth of their claim. We can’t simply take their words at face value. We should always see them from the context of their character, their motives, incentives, past history, etc., because they can, and often do, dispense with the truth in a heartbeat.

You’re paranoid.

The devil is in the details.

14 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

You’re paranoid.

A more fitting term is "reasonably suspicious", since he lies 90% of the time.

Edited by Joshe

On 9/21/2024 at 9:28 PM, Joshe said:

All they have to do is say the tallies don't match, and spend hours and hours recounting, which leaves room for all sorts of plays.

Georgia's attorney general's office advised the Georgia State Election Board to not enact their new laws before the board meeting took place. 

AG's memo to board: https://atlantaciviccircle.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/StateElectionBoard.pdf

# Summary of Georgia's Proposed Election Rule Changes and Implementation Issues

## Key Points

• The Georgia Attorney General's office has warned the State Election Board that proposed new election rules likely exceed the Board's authority and conflict with state law.

• The Board is considering additional rule changes for the upcoming Nov. 5 election, despite already passing several last-minute changes over the summer.

• County election officials warn that these last-minute changes could introduce "chaos" into the voting process and undermine public confidence.

• One controversial proposed rule requires precinct workers to hand-count ballots on election night after polls close at 7 p.m.

• The Attorney General's office deems this hand-counting rule "impermissible" as it conflicts with existing state election law.

• Many smaller counties lack resources to implement the proposed rules, which come without additional funding.

## Implementation Issues

• The hand-counting rule would require poll workers to work beyond their already long 16-hour day.

• Many poll workers are elderly and may not be physically capable of performing accurate counts after such a long workday.

• There's a risk of increased human error due to fatigue.

• The rule could compromise ballot security by breaking the normal chain of custody.

• Smaller counties may not have enough staff or resources to carry out the new procedures.

• The changes may lead to delays in reporting election results.

• There's a potential for poll worker shortages or resignations due to the increased workload.

• The last-minute nature of these changes leaves little time for proper training and preparation.

• The lack of additional funding makes it difficult for counties to adapt to the new requirements.

• There are concerns about maintaining consistency across different precincts and counties in implementing these new rules.

# Key Logistics of Georgia's New Hand-Counting Rule

Based on the information provided in the search results, here are the key logistics of how the new hand-counting rule will be implemented in Georgia:

1. **Scope:** The rule applies to ballots cast on Election Day at polling places.

2. **Process:**
   - After voting ends, poll workers will need to unseal and remove ballots from the machine scanners.
   - Three separate poll workers must count the number of paper ballots (not votes) until all three counts match.
   - This count is of the total number of ballots, not individual votes on each ballot.

3. **Timing:**
   - The count will occur at each polling place after voting is completed on Election Day.
   - If a scanner has more than 750 ballots inside at the end of voting, the poll manager can decide to begin the count the following day.

4. **Verification:**
   - The manual count will be compared with the total provided by the ballot scanner.
   - This is meant to ensure that the number of ballots in the scanners matches the number of voters recorded by check-in computers and the number of ballots recorded by the voting machines and scanners.

5. **Staffing:**
   - The count must be performed by the poll manager and two poll workers at each precinct.

6. **Purpose:**
   - The rule is intended to verify the number of ballots, not to tally votes.
   - Memory cards that record the votes at the polling places will still be used to tally votes on election night.

It's important to note that this rule change has been controversial, with concerns raised about potential delays in reporting results, increased burden on poll workers, and possible legal issues with its implementation.

More context: 

Edited by Joshe

1 hour ago, Joshe said:

A more fitting term is "reasonably suspicious", since he lies 90% of the time.

That's what a paranoid would say 😂

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.