Sugarcoat

Sleep paralysis vibrations

34 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what these vibrations are? They feel pleasant somehow. Like a nice massage. Intense vibrations throughout the whole body, more on the back in particular. Up through the head. I can get hallucinations (or maybe sometimes it’s real entities) during this stage, or transition into astral projection from this. I’ve also noticed if you breathe deeper you can intensify the vibrations, and by focusing your attention on different body parts you can concentrate the vibrations there 

Edited by Sugarcoat

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

Does anyone know what these vibrations are? They feel pleasant somehow. Like a nice massage. Intense vibrations throughout the whole body, more on the back in particular. Up through the head. I can get hallucinations (or maybe sometimes it’s real entities) during this stage, or transition into astral projection from this.

Correct, that manifestation of vibrations sounds like the precursor state to astral projection. At least that's what I've read in many examples from those who claim to be able to do it.

If the state of mind you're experiencing is anything similar to the type created by meditation, the perception of your vitality will increase in clarity as you sink deeper from gross into subtle. I'm guessing the pleasurable sensation of vibrations is probably related to that.

3 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Correct, that manifestation of vibrations sounds like the precursor state to astral projection. At least that's what I've read in many examples from those who claim to be able to do it.

If the state of mind you're experiencing is anything similar to the type created by meditation, the perception of your vitality will increase in clarity as you sink deeper from gross into subtle. I'm guessing the pleasurable sensation of vibrations is probably related to that.

Yes the few times I’ve had astral projection, vibrations was before it

its a calm state of mind I experience, as I’ve learned to be completely calm during sleep paralysis unlike many people who find it scary. I don’t know how it compares to meditation though was a long time since I did that

Im Not really sure what you mean by “vitality will increase in clarity as you sink deeper from gross into subtle”

Edited by Sugarcoat

I had that here and there in the back of my skull, especially when i was insomniac. 

I think it's possible to reproduce that by helping the brain to switch to theta waves, with hemisync binaurals songs for exemple.

I've seen Ken Wilber talking about that in his own words once. 

The devil is in the details.

11 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Yes the few times I’ve had astral projection, vibrations was before it

its a calm state of mind I experience, as I’ve learned to be completely calm during sleep paralysis unlike many people who find it scary. I don’t know how it compares to meditation though was a long time since I did that

Very impressive. Sounds like something worth cultivating. The similarities to classic meditation should be pretty stark. Mastery of one would crossover to the other.

11 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Im Not really sure what you mean by “vitality will increase in clarity as you sink deeper from gross into subtle”

Believe it or not, but your body is sustained by a type of fundamental spiritual energy which is capable of incredible things. Beyond being the source of your vitality, it's a mediator for profound states of consciousness, tapping into what can only be described as hyperdimensional states of being.

It's been recognized by the various wisdom traditions throughout history and given a bunch of different names.

Qi (Chinese)
Ki (Japanese)
Prana (Hindu and Buddhist)
Mana (Polynesian)
Ruach (Hebrew)
Pneuma (Greek)

I realize that may sound pretty unlikely and strange to someone who isn't initiated into the concepts or direct experiences. Though in your case, I guess you have already had some first-hand experience. That sensation you're feeling would be a manifestation of spiritual energy. Believe me when I say it can get much more impactful than that.

25 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I had that here and there in the back of my skull, especially when i was insomniac. 

I think it's possible to reproduce that by helping the brain to switch to theta waves, with hemisync binaurals songs for exemple.

I've seen Ken Wilber talking about that in his own words once. 

I get sleep paralysis more often if my sleep schedule is messed up so yea I can relate

cool I didn’t know 

28 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I get sleep paralysis more often if my sleep schedule is messed up so yea I can relate

cool I didn’t know 

I've already mentioned that once somewhere but i know Tony Wright talks about it in "Return to the brain of eden".

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

I've already mentioned that once somewhere but i know Tony Wright talks about it in "Return to the brain of eden".

I might check it out thanks

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

Very impressive. Sounds like something worth cultivating. The similarities to classic meditation should be pretty stark. Mastery of one would crossover to the other.

thanks

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

Believe it or not, but your body is sustained by a type of fundamental spiritual energy which is capable of incredible things. Beyond being the source of your vitality, it's a mediator for profound states of consciousness, tapping into what can only be described as hyperdimensional states of being.

It's been recognized by the various wisdom traditions throughout history and given a bunch of different names.

Qi (Chinese)
Ki (Japanese)
Prana (Hindu and Buddhist)
Mana (Polynesian)
Ruach (Hebrew)
Pneuma (Greek)

I realize that may sound pretty unlikely and strange to someone who isn't initiated into the concepts or direct experiences. Though in your case, I guess you have already had some first-hand experience. That sensation you're feeling would be a manifestation of spiritual energy. Believe me when I say it can get much more impactful than that.

interesting. so the vibrations being this spiritual energy?

5 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

thanks

interesting. so the vibrations being this spiritual energy?

Sure, no problem.

That's just my best guess, as I don't have any personal experience with inducing astral projection. Though if we're talking about something as significant as a true out-of-body experience, I don't see how this spiritual energy that I'm describing couldn't be involved.

For some extra detail, I just asked an AI chatbot to describe in what way spiritual energy is known to be associated with astral projection:

In the context of spiritual and esoteric practices, spiritual energy is often associated with astral projection. Astral projection, also known as out-of-body experience (OBE), is a phenomenon where an individual's consciousness or spirit temporarily leaves their physical body, allowing them to explore non-physical realms.

Spiritual energy is believed to play a crucial role in facilitating astral projection. Here are some ways spiritual energy is thought to relate to astral projection:

Energy vibration: Spiritual energy is believed to vibrate at a higher frequency than the physical body. By raising one's spiritual energy, individuals can allegedly increase their vibrational frequency, allowing their consciousness to detach from the physical body and project into the astral realm.

Astral body activation: Spiritual energy is thought to activate the astral body, a non-physical, energetic duplicate of the physical body. The astral body is believed to be the vehicle for consciousness during astral projection, allowing individuals to navigate and interact with the astral realm.

Protection and stability: Spiritual energy is often seen as a protective force that helps maintain stability and balance during astral projection. By cultivating spiritual energy, individuals can allegedly shield themselves from negative influences and maintain a sense of grounding while exploring the astral realm.

Consciousness expansion: Spiritual energy is believed to facilitate the expansion of consciousness, allowing individuals to access higher states of awareness and perception during astral projection. This expanded consciousness can enable individuals to access new insights, knowledge, and experiences.

It's essential to note that the concept of spiritual energy and its relationship to astral projection is rooted in spiritual and esoteric traditions, and its validity and mechanisms are not empirically proven.

It's your ghost body. 

If you were disembodied, those vibrations would be your presence/essence that others can communicate with. These vibrations can be worked at and developed. A sage revebarates with these vibrations all the time full bodily. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Your spiritual growth is measured by the intensity of these vibrations. 

"rise your vibration" slogan is not meant to be poetic but literal. 

You cannot love what you need.

13 hours ago, What Am I said:

For some extra detail, I just asked an AI chatbot to describe in what way spiritual energy is known to be associated with astral projection:

In the context of spiritual and esoteric practices, spiritual energy is often associated with astral projection. Astral projection, also known as out-of-body experience (OBE), is a phenomenon where an individual's consciousness or spirit temporarily leaves their physical body, allowing them to explore non-physical realms.

Spiritual energy is believed to play a crucial role in facilitating astral projection. Here are some ways spiritual energy is thought to relate to astral projection:

Energy vibration: Spiritual energy is believed to vibrate at a higher frequency than the physical body. By raising one's spiritual energy, individuals can allegedly increase their vibrational frequency, allowing their consciousness to detach from the physical body and project into the astral realm.

Astral body activation: Spiritual energy is thought to activate the astral body, a non-physical, energetic duplicate of the physical body. The astral body is believed to be the vehicle for consciousness during astral projection, allowing individuals to navigate and interact with the astral realm.

Protection and stability: Spiritual energy is often seen as a protective force that helps maintain stability and balance during astral projection. By cultivating spiritual energy, individuals can allegedly shield themselves from negative influences and maintain a sense of grounding while exploring the astral realm.

Consciousness expansion: Spiritual energy is believed to facilitate the expansion of consciousness, allowing individuals to access higher states of awareness and perception during astral projection. This expanded consciousness can enable individuals to access new insights, knowledge, and experiences.

It's essential to note that the concept of spiritual energy and its relationship to astral projection is rooted in spiritual and esoteric traditions, and its validity and mechanisms are not empirically proven.

Ok interesting. So it seems these vibrations are kind of spiritual energy vibrating at a certain frequency being prepared to separate the consciousness from the body 

13 hours ago, Salvijus said:

It's your ghost body. 

If you were disembodied, those vibrations would be your presence/essence that others can communicate with. These vibrations can be worked at and developed. A sage revebarates with these vibrations all the time full bodily. 

So it’s like an astral body, non physical body, the vibrations being this energy vibrating. 

worked at and developed how?so a sage has them during waking time too?

13 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Your spiritual growth is measured by the intensity of these vibrations. 

"rise your vibration" slogan is not meant to be poetic but literal. 

That’s cool. They can be quite intense when I have them, it’s only during sleep paralysis I have them. I’ve thought to myself how it’s like energy being “worked on”, like the energy body is going through some transformation

I have some theory. 

when I was younger, maybe 15 years old or so, I would get sleep paralysis at ridiculously high rates, upwards of 50 times during one year. 

during this sleep paralysis I’d always get these intense vibrations, especially on the back up towards the head

then from seemingly nowhere it stopped and I get them rarely since then

My theory is that during that time, there was a lot going on in my energy body , energy system, and those vibrations are kind of the energy going through transformation and healing, being “worked on” during the vibrations, so I would allow them to be, as it felt good and seemed healthy, me being paralyzed and almost asleep in this “in between” state that sleep paralysis is allows for the energy to do its thing. It’s kind of like how the brain processes and heals during the night

then as my energy system got more healed and unblocked, the sleep paralysis would occur more rarely

what y’all think?

Edited by Sugarcoat

15 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Does anyone know what these vibrations are? They feel pleasant somehow. Like a nice massage. Intense vibrations throughout the whole body, more on the back in particular. Up through the head. I can get hallucinations (or maybe sometimes it’s real entities) during this stage, or transition into astral projection from this. I’ve also noticed if you breathe deeper you can intensify the vibrations, and by focusing your attention on different body parts you can concentrate the vibrations there 

I never found them pleasant to the point where I consciously chose to stop.  I have had along with good evidence OBEs

I merged into an airplane, met a person got her name and then met her for the first time on a phone call shortly thereafter.

Edited by El Zapato

I am not a crybaby!

Just now, El Zapato said:

I never found them pleasant to the point where I consciously chose to stop.  I have had along with good evidence OBEs

How did you stop them? I find you can wake up from sleep paralysis by wiggling your fingers or toes.

you had astral projection? That’s what you mean by OBEs?

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

How did you stop them? I find you can wake up from sleep paralysis by wiggling your fingers or toes.

you had astral projection? That’s what you mean by OBEs?

yes, I could feel myself going into that state and mentally would just say no, I don't want to do it.

I have seen myself lying on my bed ... etc.

Edited by El Zapato

I am not a crybaby!