Elshaddai

If a tree falls in a forest and there's nobody there does it make a sound?

50 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, rachMiel said:

@Jannes God is the totality (immanent) and its transcendence (beyond). What you think God is? 

I was asking you because I didnt understand how god would be able to see everything at all times. That would be a certain kind of god. 

I think God is Qualia. (Qualia is basically experience) Qualia as an all encompassing absolute though.

Edited by Jannes

@JannesExplain what you mean by qualia as all-encompassing absolute? 

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ... 

1 minute ago, rachMiel said:

Qualia is experience. Thats what I think god is. If I think for example that I am a human and that god doesnt exist then that is a certain experience (qualia) and that is part of god. Materialists sometimes make the mistake that they think that some things aren't qualia like that math and physics aren't qualia but of course doing math and physics is an experience. And what I also mean with all encompassing is that god is a mystical experience (truth) and also not a mystical experience (untruth). 

You think anything 'underlies' experience, a truth-reality manifesting as experience? 

On 9/26/2024 at 3:56 PM, Jannes said:

@Atb210201 @rachMiel What do you think god is?

I think God is Leo:P

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

34 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

I think God is Leo:P

You gotta use the psychic pointer that he is while tripping and when you get into Leo's mind through telepathy, that's when reality gets more and more wacky, you'll also realize why he's called Leo and it'll be the most anti-climactic thing ever. 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

7 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

You gotta use the psychic pointer that he is while tripping and when you get into Leo's mind through telepathy, that's when reality gets more and more wacky, you'll also realize why he's called Leo and it'll be the most anti-climactic thing ever. 😁

Haha sure

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

On 26.9.2024 at 7:18 PM, rachMiel said:

You think anything 'underlies' experience, a truth-reality manifesting as experience? 

hmm maybe idk. You raise a good point. If everything is qualia, how would that moment I experience be created? Yeah maybe a truth reality that underlies experience seems plausible but thats just so deep speculation. 

Well you can have mystical types of experiences where you can become conscious enough to see how reality is formed and that in the absolute you form it (from what I read). In that moment reality might only be qualia as the conscious creation of reality is an experience (qualia) and experienced (qualia) at the same time. When you aren't as conscious in everyday waking consciousness though idk how it is then. 

Buttom line is, I need to trip. 

On 9/26/2024 at 5:58 PM, rachMiel said:

On 9/26/2024 at 4:29 PM, Jannes said:

I was asking you because I didnt understand how god would be able to see everything at all times. That would be a certain kind of god. 

I think God is Qualia. (Qualia is basically experience) Qualia as an all encompassing absolute though.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Jannes My feeling is our subjective experience is as real as it gets for us, but there is an ultimate Reality beyond experience.

This sums things up well for me: We can't experience Reality, but everything we experience is Reality. This make (non)-sense?