eTorro

Lust Has Destroyed My Life

68 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Psychedelics give me a very strong feeling of lust all the time. 

Hey man, try raising the dose. I find these lusty dirty feelings only persist if you're taking too little 

Also I feel like generally they're unwanted and rightfully so. I came for the spiritual, i don't want sexy UV brats doll grafitti red light district visions of dancers and strippers bleeding in and wow would you believe it, when I max the dose there's ZERO of it

look you might have done more than me but incase you haven't, don't worry if u can "handle" the higher doses in the future just think about taking enough as optimal even despite the extra cost (usually). discard the whole "handling it" thing if you've had that like me. if you have the free space/free time you will handle it/compose urself in the face of adversity/interruption 

maybe the lust is reflecting your flirtatious approach to dosing these things/letting them act upon you

Edited by LoseYourvelf

The distress you feel over your "lust" seems to be due to how you perceive it rather than it actually negatively effecting your life. You probably running on an ideology that is antithetical to human nature.

See, your an animal. You are literally bred to be horny and want sex. Its how humans have survived for thousands of years. "Lust" is part of who you are.

In my experience with nofap, it just adds more stress to your life as you fret over something that doesn't really matter.

Edited by Basman

17 minutes ago, LoseYourvelf said:

Hey man, try raising the dose. I find these lusty dirty feelings only persist if you're taking too little 

Also I feel like generally they're unwanted and rightfully so. I came for the spiritual, i don't want sexy UV brats doll grafitti red light district visions of dancers and strippers bleeding in and wow would you believe it, when I max the dose there's ZERO of it

look you might have done more than me but incase you haven't, don't worry if u can "handle" the higher doses in the future just think about taking enough as optimal even despite the extra cost (usually). discard the whole "handling it" thing if you've had that like me. if you have the free space/free time you will handle it/compose urself in the face of adversity/interruption 

maybe the lust is reflecting your flirtatious approach to dosing these things/letting them act upon you

I already always takes high dosages 😂

The devil is in the details.

27 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I already always takes high dosages 😂

LMFAO

well its ur age and i dont envy u

Edited by LoseYourvelf

2 hours ago, eTorro said:

Can jerking off be considered sex?

The point is that it solves your problem.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

OK from the encouragement that I read in this topic I think I'm gonna double my jerking off😂

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

3 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

OK from the encouragement that I read in this topic I think I'm gonna double my jerking off😂

Better triple it to be safe xD

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Better triple it to be safe xD

Wise words🫡😂

It seems to me that your issue is more akin to sexual repression and sexual shame... which actually amplifies desperation for sex.

This is why the people and cultures who are the most sexually repressive have the MOST sexual dysfunctions and kinks. It's not healthy.

You must come to accept that you are a sexual being and that your sexual urges are normal.

Otherwise, it's the same thing that happens to people with eating disorders who get into binge and restrict cycles.

When a person has eating related shame, it gets in the way of their natural primal instincts to eat to the point of satiety to the point where they restrict themselves and then end up in a huge binge.

The same thing happens with the sexual instinct. The more you repress your primal sexual instincts and shame yourself for them... and starve yourself of what is normal, the more insatiable your craving will be. You will become obsessed with sex, like someone with a binge and restrict eating disorder becomes obsessed with food.

So, try to get comfortable with your sexuality and stop resisting it. Then, you'll be able to make more sovereign decisions about whether you want to have sex or not.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

1 hour ago, Atb210201 said:

Leo said in the past that jerking off more than one time a day is a waste of time. Just do it once and move on.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

6 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Leo said in the past that jerking off more than one time a day is a waste of time. Just do it once and move on.

Doubling your jerking does not mean doing it twice a day.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Doubling your jerking does not mean doing it twice a day.

Oh you have no idea how many times I do it in a day then lmao

Just now, Atb210201 said:

Oh you have no idea how many times I do it in a day then lmao

I don't want to know. :S

46 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

What's your record?

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't want to know. :S

Yeah maybe that's for the best😂

20 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

What's your record?

I don’t have the balls to do that crap. xD 

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

11 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I don’t have the balls to do that crap. xD 

Fair enough my friend :D