Julian gabriel

y doesn't Leo respond to personal messages?

13 posts in this topic

slightly clickbait title, because he responds quite often for someone of his status, however at times I will ask a very good question and I wonder why that particular one is left on read

After the solipsism video I feel Leo has become too much about serving others positively to be as authentic, I find this really sad sometimes because having a hyper logical mind dissect reality publicly with disregard for the consequences to a large extent was incredibly raw, it was more artistic than almost anything. 

I'm partially posting this topic also because I feel it is probably something other forum members have frequently pondered.

It seems that the type of hiding Leo is engaged in would come from a lack of trust of others, which is kinda understandable, FEAR OF OTHERS POSSESSING EQUAL KNOWLEDGE.

I also feel this fear at times related to my fear of intimacy.

of course there is also the main reason Leo gave himself for his change in style which was that he didn't want to harm others, I believe him, partly. 

I wouldn't feel slighted...It would probably be a full time endeavor to answer all notes.  He disregarded one of mine.  I was happy that he ignored me, it was better than being castigated.  ○( ^皿^)っ Hehehe…

I am not a crybaby!

He probably gets hundreds, even thousands of email from people about business opportunities, colabs , interviews, requests for guidance, coaching, sponsorship, adds on actualized.org and then hundreds and hundreds for young men and women with mental health struggles, difficulties in life, guys unable to find women, get laid ...you name it. 

Don't take it personally, he probably has to filter everything pretty aggressively 

Having committed conversations with random individuals on the internet that are not just some half arsed blabber but actually good quality advice would take a whole team of people to take care of. Its just not doable

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Because of nunya.

God and I worked things out

3 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

slightly clickbait title, because he responds quite often for someone of his status, however at times I will ask a very good question and I wonder why that particular one is left on read

After the solipsism video I feel Leo has become too much about serving others positively to be as authentic, I find this really sad sometimes because having a hyper logical mind dissect reality publicly with disregard for the consequences to a large extent was incredibly raw, it was more artistic than almost anything. 

I'm partially posting this topic also because I feel it is probably something other forum members have frequently pondered.

It seems that the type of hiding Leo is engaged in would come from a lack of trust of others, which is kinda understandable, FEAR OF OTHERS POSSESSING EQUAL KNOWLEDGE.

I also feel this fear at times related to my fear of intimacy.

of course there is also the main reason Leo gave himself for his change in style which was that he didn't want to harm others, I believe him, partly. 

All in bold and underlined - take note. 

All thought based. All about you. Speculations. Your feelings and your fears.

This post has nothing to do with Leo and is all about your ruminating mind, your thoughts and ideas, your story and you just had an experience in your mind and created a wonderful story right on paper in real time. You were actually living that experience. All in your head. 

This is what life is imagination is, how we create our stories and how we dream and living in imagination. This post is a perfect example of this and I just had to highlight it. It's a work of art by the mind, a masterpiece of thought turned into reality. A dream brought to life in the mind and was actually lived though and made reality. 

This my dear friend is how most of us live our lives, how the mind keeps it's identity, how we imagine our lives away and how thoughts become our reality. Nothing of the sort is what actually happened except for a few things I didn't highlight, but a third of this post was all in your head and became one with you and nothing to do with what actually is the case.

You deserve a medal for this wonderfully crafted MASTERPIECE.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

This is just your projection. 

The highest knowledge wants to be shared, but it can't.

If there is any fear there, it's not the highest knowledge. 

Leo needs to make more pedophile and monkey torture takes again, someone's having a parasocial moment 🫢🙊

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

u were definitely too needy and he got LMR. should've negged off the open and leveraged push pull to control the frame. tonality was too logical. could've moved him around the venue to get him used to your lead, before isolating and pulling to the afterparty

It's Love.

20 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

u were definitely too needy and he got LMR. should've negged off the open and leveraged push pull to control the frame. tonality was too logical. could've moved him around the venue to get him used to your lead, before isolating and pulling to the afterparty

lol, this so awesome. Julian gabriel's broken lines of posture are a clear 180 to Leo's bolt-straight rod of power.

Waite until this You have used 48.81 MB of your 48.83 MB attachment limit.  Is there a way to increase one's attachment limit? And there is no reply. I do my best.

I answer thousands of quesitons.

But I don't have time to see everything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/20/2024 at 6:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

I answer thousands of quesitons.

But I don't have time to see everything.

Can one go beyond such attachment limits? No not those attachments. 

Edited by Jehovah increases

@Leo Gura You do a great job. It surprises me how you haven't burnt out or closed the forum. Next year it will be a decade since its inception. Crazy

I appreciate your work and dedication. Hope we can meet one day before anyone of us dies. Well, it's just a dream

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God