Javfly33

One Infinity drawing

26 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok. This stuff gets tricky but I'm trying to understand how this stuff works and so I'll take all that's being said into consideration and keep an open mind where I can get to see it clearly for myself. Perception and senses goes hand in hand but as you said there are infinite potentials and infinite perceptions and as @Javfly33said perception isn't owned, it's just perception. I'm currently reading a book on all this now; and ironically, the chapter I'm on is about all this stuff. Funny how shit works. I'm constantly seeing things I'm focused on keep popping up in my awareness.

the only point of all this is to realize the absolute. That implies realizing that the dog's bark is a fragment of the absolute, that is, a fragment of infinity and therefore complete infinity, which implies that a dog barking is the same as a Taylor Swift concert or two galaxies colliding and creating a hypermassive black hole that creates a parallel dimension. everything is the absolute. then, you realize that reality is apparent. It is an appearance, one thing is the same as another, they are things among infinite things, it is all the same. then, you open your being to that, and that is you. the end. And the begining , because "you" are the infinite 

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the only point of all this is to realize the absolute. That implies realizing that the dog's bark is a fragment of the absolute, that is, a fragment of infinity and therefore complete infinity, which implies that a dog barking is the same as a Taylor Swift concert or two galaxies colliding and creating a hypermassive black hole that creates a parallel dimension. everything is the absolute. then, you realize that reality is apparent. It is an appearance, one thing is the same as another, they are things among infinite things, it is all the same. then, you open your being to that, and that is you. the end. And the begining , because "you" are the infinite 

Yes, this is what my understanding is. Thank you.

Know thyself....

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, this is what my understanding is. Thank you.

I think that at the end the only point of spirituality is how deep can we perceive ourselves as absolute through the veil of the appearance. First understanding, then real perception. The motivation about doing that is that the human appearance is a jail, because the ego mind. It gives two options, freedom o psychosis 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

I think that at the end the only point of spirituality is how deep can we perceive ourselves as absolute through the veil of the appearance. First understanding, then real perception. The motivation about doing that is that the human appearance is a jail, because the ego mind. It gives two options, freedom o psychosis 

Exactly. The ego mind needs to be contained and controlled for anything like that to become possible. This is my focus and I will make it possible with a certain type of meditation. The only thing I'm concerned with now, on the Spiritual scale is to learn how to control the egoic mind identity and trying to stay in the NOW. It got loose today but there's no judgement about that since I recognize it's a program and programs need to be uninstalled for a new one to take it's place and takes time in this relative world.

Know thyself....

45 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Exactly. The ego mind needs to be contained and controlled for anything like that to become possible. This is my focus and I will make it possible with a certain type of meditation. The only thing I'm concerned with now, on the Spiritual scale is to learn how to control the egoic mind identity and trying to stay in the NOW. It got loose today but there's no judgement about that since I recognize it's a program and programs need to be uninstalled for a new one to take it's place and takes time in this relative world.

Have you ever tried small dose of LSD? Bit more than microdosing 

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Have you ever tried small dose of LSD? Bit more than microdosing 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

No I haven't. Probably won't, as I'm too scared to. I don't even take Motrin or Advil much less. I've never done any drugs (not calling psyches drugs, just saying), except for smoking a little weed in the past. Last time I smoked a little weed was when I made that "Oh God" thread after my glimpse the same night of smoking, was drinking red wine too so the combo probably did it. 

Who knows, maybe in the future; but as of right now, no.

Know thyself....