Javfly33

One Infinity drawing

26 posts in this topic

Jj Sept 18 IMG.jpg

Does this make sense? The dog and the sound of the bark of the dog are the same, and existing in the same perception as my body and TV screen, as well as the sound of the cars, all perceptions exists in One Single Perception, where you can not say where it begins and where it ends (since a person that hears x10 more than me, his perception would be "x10 bigger").

Also, a person that hears so good that hears my voice, suddenly, his and mine perception would become One.

So basically all Infinity exists in ONE PERCEPTION, but not for all beings the Full one perception is available due to limited sensory organs. (even if they are imaginary as long as you have them you are limited by them, that´s what it means to be incarnated as a physical entity, it means your perception is limited)

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

It would be like that if it was drawn in first person and anything outside the first person experience didnt exist and was just in the one persons mind. And the guy closed his eyes and forgot he was on a planet or located anywhere. He could still be perceiving the sounds but they arent related to anything therefore just exist for no reason they arent perceived as cars or dogs they probably gain much more detail to them.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo Yup, it's the difference between "universal", "collective" and "personal" "experience".

You're tuned into different parts, you can also create a solipsistic bubble by bending "light".

All realities exist simultaneously irregardless, in infinite holofractal gradients, it's an open system.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

And if it weren't for that tuning, we would all be stark raving mad.  I try to point the antenna in the correct direction.  :) At the aliens sending me downloads.

Edited by El Zapato

I am not a crybaby!

IMG_3027.png

23 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So basically all Infinity exists in ONE PERCEPTION

This is interesting. There is always perception because if there is no perception there is no existence. That is, if there is perception at any moment, this moment is infinite, since if there stops being perception, and then there is perception again, it is as if the perception were continuous, then, it's continuous. Perception is always reality perceiving itself, and can appears as relative or absolute. Absolute perception is formless, without distinction between subject and object and without limits. Relative perception, on the contrary, needs limits, form and reference. reference is something foreign to the perceiver. This may simply be the movement of the mind, the thought, which is perceived as a movement that the silent witness perceives.

If there is any movement, the perception is relative, and the time appears. That's why the absolute is immutable, if there is any change, it's a relative change. It could be said that reality is a dream in the sense of that all the relative perception return to the absolute, the absolute is the source of all possibilities, and they are all simply perceptions. The point is that the perceiver is relative, there is no perceiver, it is created with relative perception. there is no creator or intentionality, simply inevitable cyclical fluctuations of the absolute.

At the end, what we are is just the absolute abyss of the existence. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

This is interesting. There is always perception because if there is no perception there is no existence. That is, if there is perception at any moment, this moment is infinite, since if there stops being perception, and then there is perception again,

If you think about, the mind is the thing that can create such a thing as ‘several’ perceptions.

Because the truth is, if there are ‘two’ perceptions, like mine and yours, then where is the separating ‘line’ that divides this two perceptions?

Withouth separating line or barrier, two perceptions are not two perceptions, they only One perception. 

For more than One perception to exist, something that fundamentally separates must exist, but no one has seen that, except the mechanism of the mind, but that is conceptual. That is not a real barrier. 

For example if im at my home and I hear a dog barking, I don´t see that dog. I don’t even know where it really is. Yet the sound is somehow coming to me. That proves that just because some of my sensory organs (like Vision) does not reach the dog, does not mean that the dog is not already inside my perception.

A snake can not see me, and also can not hear me, yet if I am walking in a forest a snake will sense me through the soil 15km from where I am, because of vibrations snakes can perceive a lot more than most animals

So I will be inside the Perception of the snake, even from 15km. Yet me since my sensory organs are not that advanced, for me I say that snake exists in ‘other’ perception. But that is not the case. The snake still exist in my perception. Is just that I as a human means limitation. 

In the same manner all of Reality exists in my perception, is just that right now I am limited in multiple ways so only a minuscule part of Infinity Is available for me. 

This does not mean that all Infinity exists somewhere else. It exists in my perception. But only a certain minuscule part is directly sensory available because thats what means to exists as a limited thing.

Edited by Javfly33

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

If you think about, the mind is the thing that can create such a thing as ‘several’ perceptions.

Because the truth is, if there are ‘two’ perceptions, like mine and yours, then where is the separating ‘line’ that divides this two perceptions?

Withouth separating line or barrier, two perceptions are not two perceptions, they only One perception. 

For more than One perception to exist, something that fundamentally separates must exist, but no one has seen that, except the mechanism of the mind, but that is conceptual. That is not a real barrier. 

For example if im at my home and I hear a dog barking, I don´t see that dog. I don’t even know where it really is. Yet the sound is somehow coming to me. That proves that just because some of my sensory organs (like Vision) does not reach the dog, does not mean that the dog is not already inside my perception.

A snake can not see me, and also can not hear me, yet if I am walking in a forest a snake will sense me through the soil 15km from where I am, because of vibrations snakes can perceive a lot more than most animals

So I will be inside the Perception of the snake, even from 15km. Yet me since my sensory organs are not that advanced, for me I say that snake exists in ‘other’ perception. But that is not the case. The snake still exist in my perception. Is just that I as a human means limitation. 

In the same manner all of Reality exists in my perception, is just that right now I am limited in multiple ways so only a minuscule part of Infinity Is available for me. 

This does not mean that all Infinity exists somewhere else. It exists in my perception. But only a certain minuscule part is directly sensory available because thats what means to exists as a limited thing.

On 18/9/2024 at 11:58 PM, Javfly33 said:

I think it's correct, if you listen a dog barking what is happening is the perception or the experience of listening a dog barking. it's a a part of the infinite possible experiences or perceptions that are occurring now, if your perception were open to the totality you would not be able to perceive anything concrete, just absolute perceiving itself as existence, so your experience is the limitation of everything except that bark of that dog, since you are a relative experience , which means it is relative to that dog barking. Ultimately you are the absolute and so is the dog, but the absolute is divided into infinite relative perceptions, all of them are the absolute reflecting on itself. I guess that there are levels of perception, it's not the same human perception than worm perception, but this is misleading because in comparison with infinity they are the same...

Edited by Breakingthewall

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I think what you're missing is, without quoting the entire comment, is that there is no other and only you are the perceiver. If a dog barks and you hear it but not see it, you are perceiving through the sense of hearing. Without that dog barking and you perceiving the bark, there is no dog barking without your awareness of a bark. That dog isn't perceiving you listening to it's bark, you are all that is perceiving the bark. That's why there are no two perceptions simultaneously and it's all within you. You are not within that dog's bark, that dog is you. Without your awareness of a fog's bark that dog's bark doesn't exist.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

On 9/18/2024 at 6:58 PM, Hojo said:

It would be like that if it was drawn in first person and anything outside the first person experience didnt exist and was just in the one persons mind.

Bravo.

Know thyself....

13 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I think what you're missing is, without quoting the entire comment, is that there is no other and only you are the perceiver. If a dog barks and you hear it but not see it, you are perceiving through the sense of hearing. Without that dog barking and you perceiving the bark, there is no dog barking without your awareness of a bark. That dog isn't perceiving you listening to it's bark, you are all that is perceiving the bark. That's why there are no two perceptions simultaneously and it's all within you. You are not within that dog's bark, that dog is you. Without your awareness of a fog's bark that dog's bark doesn't exist.

Where does awareness fish those non-existent sensations out of?

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Where does awareness fish those non-existent sensations out of?

The senses. Sight, smell, touch, taste, hearing and thought.

Know thyself....

15 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's why there are no two perceptions simultaneously and it's all within you. You are not within that dog's bark, that dog is you. Without your awareness of a fog's bark that dog's bark doesn't exist.

@Princess Arabia My whole point of OP was that you can not use sensory organs to conclude that what you perceive is all that exists. Because sensory organs are limited.

You might think for the dog i don´t exist but if i suddenly im wearing a chain of juicy sausages all over my face maybe I DO EXIST for that dog that doesn´t see me....

And by the way, is not that I exist for that dog as a person, but rather the dog is smelling something that exists in 'my' perception (the juicy sausages). But is not 'my' perception, is just perception. And is not the 'dogs' perception, is just perception.

As you can see, perception IS NOT PERSONAL. 

What you thought was 2, is one. That is only possible because perception is INFINITE.

Edited by Javfly33

15 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Without your awareness of a fog's bark that dog's bark doesn't exist.

There exist infinite potential barks, even you are aware of just one, and potential and real are the same. Where are the barks that you listened yesterday? My bubble of consciousness is just a bubble, not all the reality. My experience is just relative, just a movement between infinite movements. Ultimately I am absolute, but ultimately I'm not the experience, and experience is taking place and creating a human self, but If the human self disappears, I continue to exist, because I am the existence, but the existence is not limited to the barking of that dog.

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There exist infinite potential barks, even you are aware of just one, and potential and real are the same. Where are the barks that you listened yesterday? My bubble of consciousness is just a bubble, not all the reality. My experience is just relative, just a movement between infinite movements. Ultimately I am absolute, but ultimately I'm not the experience, and experience is taking place and creating a human self, but If the human self disappears, I continue to exist, because I am the existence, but the existence is not limited to the barking of that dog.

[...] Ultimately [x], but ultimately [y], and [z], but If [a], I b], because [c], but [d] is not [e] to [w].

Ultimately everything and nothing and all in-between and all beyond and all simultaneous including the infinite complexification and self-transcendence and the transcendence of that and itself and its potential, manifest or unmanifest or manifestable or unmanifestable also in a transcended superposition also and everything else too and everything else too and everything else too 😁

Edited by Keryo Koffa

50 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Princess Arabia My whole point of OP was that you can not use sensory organs to conclude that what you perceive is all that exists. Because sensory organs are limited.

You might think for the dog i don´t exist but if i suddenly im wearing a chain of juicy sausages all over my face maybe I DO EXIST for that dog that doesn´t see me....

And by the way, is not that I exist for that dog as a person, but rather the dog is smelling something that exists in 'my' perception (the juicy sausages). But is not 'my' perception, is just perception. And is not the 'dogs' perception, is just perception.

As you can see, perception IS NOT PERSONAL. 

What you thought was 2, is one. That is only possible because perception is INFINITE.

OK, I get what you're saying. 

Know thyself....

Ok. This stuff gets tricky but I'm trying to understand how this stuff works and so I'll take all that's being said into consideration and keep an open mind where I can get to see it clearly for myself. Perception and senses goes hand in hand but as you said there are infinite potentials and infinite perceptions and as @Javfly33said perception isn't owned, it's just perception. I'm currently reading a book on all this now; and ironically, the chapter I'm on is about all this stuff. Funny how shit works. I'm constantly seeing things I'm focused on keep popping up in my awareness.

Know thyself....

@Breakingthewall when the bark is taken from the dog its just a random computer sound. All language sound music is just computer sounds when taken away from the context of what is generating them. If you use your imagination this is a waterfall. Reality is random computer noises and a static screen projecting what its making up the noise is. Running water is meditative because its where we come from a static field of nothing. God is like a robot that found out how to not be a robot.

Edited by Hojo

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Javfly33said perception isn't owned, it's just perception

Different creatures have different perceptions, do our perceptions bridge or are they nested hallucinations? 😁