fabger

I think I had a mini-awakening (I have no head)

7 posts in this topic

A few minutes ago during meditation I realised Im not looking out from my face. My face is just a concept in this field of consciousness. Just like my lamp or my hands or my bag etc. (Credit goes to Sam Harris and Robert Lang)

Also, when I'm angry I imagine what an angry person is like but thats also not me. Just like my own face lol. If that makes any sense.

Why did you have to remind me. Now I'm looking through my eyes and can't find my forehead and nose. Lol

Know thyself....

Now, now... Put your headset back on before the spirit police show up! 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Reality is more like doom than reality. When humans make simulations they are the same way God create simulations. They think its wrong but they are accurately copying how the mind works.

Edited by Hojo

4 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Reality is more like doom than reality. When humans make simulations they are the same way God create simulations. They think its wrong but they are accurately copying how the mind works.

That's how the universe organizes itself, do you think God moves every atom or is personally responsible for every synchronicity, nope the smart approach is to multiply shadow-clone jutsu style and outsource the hell out of that shit in infinite fractal holarchies 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@fabger YES!  That's a huge step in right direction...your "body" literally arises out of nothing;))