Actualising

Be a dick and she'll forgive you, be a pussy and she won't.

20 posts in this topic

Is this true? What's the conscious alternative?

kind of, last time i apologized to a girl because of an absolute dick/asshole behaviour i had with her, recently she told me like i had been weak or something like that because of apologizing. 

hahaha women.... they build the men that then later they complain about...

The conscious alternative is straight up not relating yourself with women xD, or with a small niche of women that are not into those power dynamics...but good luck finding them, and to find one hot and at the same time not into that dynamics is close to impossible.

PD: And that´s why i said recently..."women are my only distraction to Enlightment" why? If you seek/work on equanimity (neccesary for stablizing Enlightment) you won´t be attractive to women because they need polarization from their femenine side to feel attraction towards you.

In summary if you want to play this game know this is a game of entanglement and sides... Overall "CONSCIOUS" and 'Dating' can NOT BE in the same phrase.

You either choose Consciousness or you choose the entanglement game of dating and sex. 

Edited by Javfly33

Find a person who is more complementary to your values. It's not a gender thing. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Being a dick is being concious how crazy it sounds,when you say no when you wanna say no,when you show her the door when she disrespects,when you see that she is playing games you leave her alone,its all about being congruent to yourself ,then she will start to say things like what a dick you are,how selfish you are bla,bla,bla ...

Its not about abusing,mistreating or manipulating/harming woman in any way, that's not what being a dick is in this context...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

I'm so glad I'm done with all these mind games. Be a dick towards me and I'll make you into a pussy. Be a pussy towards me and I'll show you a dick. Don't ask.

Know thyself....

48 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm so glad I'm done with all these mind games. Be a dick towards me and I'll make you into a pussy. Be a pussy towards me and I'll show you a dick. Don't ask.

lol 😂

Dick is for the moment

Pussy is for the lifetime

(aka unforgiveable to her)

Edited by gettoefl

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is also a mind game 😂

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

This is also a mind game 😂

There's nothing but....that was mind referring to itself.

Know thyself....

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's nothing but....that was mind referring to itself.

You mean: [ ]

comment. transparency.set(0%) Error

self.hide()

[404] Mind games not found

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

All "mistakes" are forgivable if the scales are generally on the right side, meaning you do what the other person expects of you in a romantic relationship.
The title makes it sound like "being a pussy" is better than "being an asshole", as if that's more ethical or something.
No, there is just what's expected of you in a certain context.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Morning brain fog makes me more masculine ;)

:S

The devil is in the details.

@Actualising This is dependent on how conscious the woman is. Women who are low conscious and insecure will crave approval from a dickhead and get stuck in a vicious cycle

Edited by Chadders

This is so general and completely without context.

No you're oversimplifiying everything here

It doesn't work like that she might end it with you if she has enough self esteem if you're a dick to her so don't think of such absolute statements

It all depends and is relative

Besides it's never okay to be a dick so don't ever be one please

Only if you're joking and others are aware of you joking maybe but never seriously be a dick unless someone steps on your boundaries and in that case also don't label it being a dick label it as strongly and politely defending yourself with respect and courage

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

The simple solution to all this hand-wringing is to build your confidence and sovereignty of mind, but be kind to everyone at the same time.

Being mean does not help you attract women. Being confident and sovereign does. You don't need to sacrifice kindness to get women. You will lose the best women if you turn into a jerk.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will lose the best women if you turn into a jerk.

This is the key right here. Guys sometimes don't understand there are different kinds of women apart from looks. 

Know thyself....

36 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

No you're oversimplifiying everything here

It doesn't work like that she might end it with you if she has enough self esteem if you're a dick to her so don't think of such absolute statements

It all depends and is relative

Besides it's never okay to be a dick so don't ever be one please

Only if you're joking and others are aware of you joking maybe but never seriously be a dick unless someone steps on your boundaries and in that case also don't label it being a dick label it as strongly and politely defending yourself with respect and courage

I love this.

Know thyself....

On 9/18/2024 at 5:50 AM, Javfly33 said:

...but good luck finding them, and to find one hot and at the same time not into that dynamics is close to impossible.

With that attitude, you're right.. you will never find her. 

I hate the terminology that you used, but I think I understand the distinction that you're trying to make

The "pussy" is like a piece of string, always willing to be swayed and redirected in order to please his girl. The girl is able to play with him like a cat. 

The "dick" is like a broomstick, solid and stable. He has boundaries, respects his own self worth and his own needs. He cares about his woman deeply but he will not sacrifice these things for her. 

In conclusion, be a broomstick, not a piece of string. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior