LoseYourvelf

Has anyone noticed time started to go really slow/really drag in the past year or so?

6 posts in this topic

Especially 2024, feels like at least 2 years have past since I turned 27 but its been 6 months 

Exactly the opposite. It's going so fast compared to before 2020.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

sometimes slow sometimes fast but time is just weird but it always kind of was

for example i wished someone a happy new year and it almost feels like it’s just a few days ago

2 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

Exactly the opposite. It's going so fast compared to before 2020.

Oh that's worrying then haha ; ) ( ;

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

sometimes slow sometimes fast but time is just weird but it always kind of was

for example i wished someone a happy new year and it almost feels like it’s just a few days ago

ohhhh there u go then interesting

Depends, if we count the thousands of years I spent in other dimensions, then absolutely, it's been going slow. Otherwise the opposite, time's moving faster, apparently that happens to most people with age.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

Everyday feels like a hour to me.