Nemra

God realized people,

102 posts in this topic

Just now, Nemra said:

Sadly, no. I don't have access to. But I would love to. But I have been thinking about it.

It's definitely not a requirement, but it's one hell of a cheat code.

Here's an excellent video describing what it's like. This could be compared to a sober state of absorption called nirvikalpa samadhi, induced by kundalini energy.

No worries if you can't get your hands on psychedelics though, or if they just aren't for you. This can be done by anybody, but you need to have the discernment to realize what needs to be done. Or rather, you need to learn how to properly let go and allow it to happen.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Which is just that, an experience. For everyone and everything it is the direct experience because directness is all there is. The interpretations is what makes the difference. Nothing special about a mystic but only in the mind.

Yes, mysticism is a super bizarre paradox. Ken Wilber explains it when he says 100% of the enlightened mind is already present. Not 99%, but 100%. The only thing preventing its full realization is a self-imposed illusion. I don't know, it gets really fucked lol.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I never said things beyond definition isn't true. I said reality is undefinable.

Ok, let's agree to disagree. But you are defining it.

I understand that the definition can't encapsulate what is being defined.

But that is irrelevant. I'm interested in understanding what God points to and when the connection is made that God exists.

6 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Ok, let's agree to disagree. But you are defining it.

I understand that the definition can't encapsulate what is being defined.

But that is irrelevant. I'm interested in understanding what God points to and when the connection is made that God exists.

Existence exist. It cannot NOT exist. Illusion or not, not moving or real or not. Forget about the word God, How about EXISTENCE REALIZATION. Same difference. Do you not realize the existence of existence.

Know thyself....

Please don't go off topic. I'm not asking you to awaken me.

If you can just answer my question in my first post a bit more detailed. I'm interested in your experience.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Then why do you call it god? 

Take a dictionary, the English language has around half a million words. Search for each and everyone and their meanings.

The most epic word humans have invented is God.

Hence I use it. Although this whole paranoia over linguistic minutiae when talking about God Realization is beyond me.

Say Infinity if you prefer but damn GOD just hits different when it happens.

Why do you say that god is playing?

Because it is exactly what God is doing. This is all just a game, we play it seriously but all for what? 

Have you gone to the theatre? I recommend you go one time and have fun. Maybe you can appreciate what I am pointing towards.

The Lord stages a play, itself playing all the parts.

It's important to realize the playful nature of existence. Reality is God's Game.

GG

Why do you believe the leos view about reality is god hidden to itself to experience a human experience? 

Why do you assume I have such view?

I would rather say the only thing needed is for God to manifest in its Godly form. Nonetheless, its manifestation is always already everpresent.

Look, it's impossible that there is a god doing things for a reason, because it's finite, relative. If you would realize the absolute even 2 seconds, you would understand without any doubt.

You frame wrongly God because you have not become Godly Conscious. I've tried many times to disentangle that amalgamation of weird concepts about God, Religious baggage and skepticism you have, but at this point I'm afraid God Realization is the only solution that will hit the nail.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

12 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Princess Arabia, an apple exists. Could you say an orange is an apple?

Also, I didn't say existence doesn't exist.

An orange doesnt know its an orange neither does an apple, they just exist. Neither one can exist on it's own without a reference point saying this is not an apple or an orange. The mind is what makes the distinction. So yes, an orange is an apple, the difference is how the mind perceives them and the fact that the mind created the time and the space that differentiates them. No mind =no apple no orange just pure existence without content. Just like when you go to sleep. 

Know thyself....

@Nemra You won't realize god through rational debating. You need deconstruction.

As your self-appointed consciousness doctor, I prescribe you 20 psychedelic trips and a Peter Ralston workshop. 🫡

Edited by Staples

God and I worked things out

@Staples, lol. Fine, doctor.

But, again, this thread wasn't about that.

Edited by Nemra

11 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Princess Arabia, lol.

Some of you are here to debate who is correct, rather than answer my damn question. 😂

I'm not sure who I'm debating; and if you check, I've answered all your inquiries to me to the best of my knowledge. 

Know thyself....

I'll give it a try.

11 hours ago, Nemra said:

what do you mean when you mention it?

It's a state of active realization in the eternal moment. A leaning in instead of a pulling away. This state of being contains within it an infallible authentication of its own truth. And that truth is a divine knowing which doesn't easily translate to the written word, but in part, it's your existence (as well as everything else's existence) as God.

At what point do you understand that God exists?

Two possibilities here.

1. On a temporary basis when you've gone deep enough into states of absorption. The state produces after-effects which carry on the "flavor" of the realization, even when you've returned to your mundane existence as an individual.

2. Full and complete (permanent?) realization that fuses with your being at all levels. The realization doesn't waver, but remains apparent throughout all states of consciousness, as was actually the true condition of things to begin with. My own understanding is fuzzy on this one, as I've only had tiny tastes.

How and when do you make that connection in your mind?

Your mind does realize what's happened, but it's not on the level where it's truly understood. It's as if the mind acquires the knowledge through secondhand means. The realization stands on its own, and contains all that's needed to fully experience itself.

12 hours ago, Nemra said:

What's different in your definition of God than most people, especially religious people?

As I mentioned before in my previous post, it's the difference between a concept and a direct experience. It's important to understand that this is something the human body has the built-in capacity to do. Most people who are religious are probably feeling the pull of divinity within themselves, and they're acting it out the best way they know how, but they simply don't realize that a direct experience such as this is possible.

54 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is a psychedelic cult so get to steppin'. Lol

If you do it without psychedelics, you're in good company since it would appear the greatest mystics of all time took on that same road of perseverance. No chemical assistance needed, but rather a raw display of the guts required to face the truth.

Edited by What Am I

9 hours ago, Davino said:

Because it is exactly what God is doing. This is all just a game, we play it seriously but all for what?

God is not doing anything, it's impossible. If you realize the absolute you will see . 

9 hours ago, Davino said:

You frame wrongly God because you have not become Godly Conscious.

Your god is a ego projection. It's so so obvious. Realize the absolute, if you can abandon yourself. The infinity don't do things, don't play, this in anthropomorphism, the absolute is absolute. It's frustrating because it's so obvious. You are creating a barrier and repeating; you still didn't realize god, when I realized god first time I did psychedelic and I realized that was false that time. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

it seems though that nobody can open himself or abandon control really 

Since I was a kid it was my desire. You can do if you want 

I will try not to act smart and explain it to the best of my linguistic skills. It seems many people here are interested only in speaking in parables.

I cannot claim to be God Realized but I do have certain awakenings where I did understand it.

The exact point where it shifts from no-self to god-self is hard to describe in language. Essentially what happens is that your whole focus is on the entirety of existence. The existence within your direct perception.

But it's misleading to say, "within your perception", because in that state, you do not believe that there is anything outside this particular perception, so it is all of existence. Which seems utterly obvious.

Now, when one notices something for long enough, a pattern can pop out to you, after which it seems utterly obvious and you are shocked as to how you couldn't see it before.

Similarly, after focussing on all of existence for a while, you recognise something that's been in your face the whole time, which is what you'd call 'God'.

As for what exactly 'God' is, you can watch Leo's video on that. But that's a broad overview of how it happens to me.

As for what's different about this God from how religious people think about God, it mostly depends on the religion. I know most about Hinduism so I'll just speak for it.

Essentially religious people believe in a story they have imagined in their heads, which others have told them. It's exactly the same as me telling you about my experience of 'God', and you creating a mental formation for him inside your mind to think about that 'concept'.

Religious folk believe God is an entity, different from us, or inside every one of us, but still not us, or, we are a part of such God. Even if a religious person agrees that everything is God, as many claim in Hinduism, they usually don't know what that really means since they have never experienced it.

As for how I see God, it has many aspects, many absolute aspects. You can look at it in the form of Shiva, being absolute stillness and zeroness. Or Shakti, absolute dynamism. Or Vishnu, absolute consciousness/one big universal entity. You can experience all of that in your direct experience. So for me to describe to you what I saw would be simply an aspect, no matter how absolute and obvious is seemed to me, that's just how it feels everytime.

So, in essence, for the religious, God is an 'other', even if they claim otherwise, but for me, there is no me, and there is only God.

23 hours ago, Nemra said:

@Staples, I understand you know God and imply they are both God.

If everything is God, then why even use the word God? Aren't other words enough?

God - Good, with the o removed, we can't understand that kind of goodness yet.

God - the opposite or reversed meaning of a doG. A dog follows it's master and is dependent on him for everything, including happiness, survival etc. God is the one who depends on no one or nothing for his happiness or survival or whom everyone is dependent upon.

God realised person - A person who felt to be a god,atleast for a short while