Nemra

God realized people,

102 posts in this topic

@Dazgwny, please read my first post again. I'm not asking you to awaken me.

You can't just awaken to something and randomly choose a word for it.

I'm curious how you chose the word, when you did choose it, and what made you choose it.

1 minute ago, Nemra said:

@Princess Arabia, If God is existence or any other thing that themselves could be used to explain everything else, then why should I use God to explain those things unless God is different than those things?

It has to point to something different and also the same. But I'm focused on the difference.

Let go of those terms. The word God could be eliminated from the English language tomorrow but what it represents will still remain.

It represents the unseen reality. What you're witnessing are projections from the unseen. It's still one with it and is not apart from it. Your human avatar is also a projection from this unseen. All that you see physically are appearances within the unseen. We've labelled these appearances as such, e.g. a tree, a bird. It's all the same but appears separate but only in appearance. Your true nature is the unseen. You're the witness but youre not witnessing something separate from you because you are the witnesser and the thing witnessed at the same time. 

Example. Say you're eating a bowl of ice cream. It appears as if there is you and there is a bowl of ice cream. But would there be eating of icecream if there wasn't an eater and the thing being eaten. They exist together. Can't have one without the other. No one eating a bowl of ice cream if there is no one and no bowl. All one, no separation. Same thing. The mirage, the happenings, the appearances all happening simultaneously from within the "space" in which they are seeming to appear, but they are not really because there is no separation and no time and space. So those things you assume to be different, aren't really. Only in appearance.

You appear to be a body but the body is within you, who you truly are. Everything is within you. 

Know thyself....

33 minutes ago, Davino said:

don't know why you're so adamant with this creator thing. I've never said otherwise

The artist and its art is one and the same

Because you say that god dreaming a human experience, hidden to itself the fact that he's god, to play. It's absolutely false. It show me without the slightest doubt that you didn't realize the absolute.

Anyone who say that there is god doing anything for a reason don't even intuit what the absolute is 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Princess Arabia, you literally used words other than God to explain something that is undescribable.

I realize that you are saying they are made of the same stuff. But I'm not talking about the labels we put on things, but the ways we define reality.

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Example. Say you're eating a bowl of ice cream. It appears as if there is you and there is a bowl of ice cream. But would there be eating of icecream if there wasn't an eater and the thing being eaten. They exist together. Can't have one without the other. No one eating a bowl of ice cream if there is no one and no bowl. All one, no separation. Same thing. The mirage, the happenings, the appearances all happening simultaneously from within the "space" in which they are seeming to appear, but they are not really because there is no separation and no time and space. So those things you assume to be different, aren't really. Only in appearance.

In other words, there is not movement without a reference, and any reference is an illusion in infinity. Then any movement is an Illusion, but in infinity it's impossible that there aren't any relative apparent movement. How many? Infinite. All of them are the same, just the infinity reflecting in itself, but as the reflections are infinite, they organize itself in patterns more and more complex to infinity. Well they seems more complex but all of them are infinitely complex, and one of them is you eating a bowl of ice cream, that is relative movement composed of infinite relative movements, like any movement that seems to happen in infinity.

As the infinity is infinite, there is not real movement, nothing is going to anyplace, nobody is in control of anything, there is no meaning for anything, just infinite appearances dancing in the infinity, cycles inside of cycles to infinity, and all of them collapse in the total absolute that infinity reality is. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Princess Arabia, you literally used words other than God to explain something that is undescribable.

I realize that you are saying they are made of the same stuff. But I'm not talking about the labels we put on things, but the ways we define reality.

it’s like if you’ve never tasted chocolate and someone tries to explain the taste to you. It’s sweet, bitter, this this and that similar to such etc. but the words not only don’t come close, they’re an entirely different thing.

just kidding 

Reality cannot be defined. That's putting a point unto something that has no point of reference. Definitions are finite; Reality is Infinite. The ways we define Reality are perceptions within reality, 

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

In other words, there is not movement without a reference, and any reference is an illusion in infinity. Then any movement is an Illusion, but in infinity it's impossible that there aren't any relative apparent movement. How many? Infinite. All of them are the same, just the infinity reflecting in itself, but as the reflections are infinite, they organize itself in patterns more and more complex to infinity. Well they seems more complex but all of them are infinitely complex, and one of them is you eating a bowl of ice cream, that is relative movement composed of infinite relative movements, like any movement that seems to happen in infinity. As the infinity is infinite, there is not real movement, nothing is going to anyplace, nobody is in control of anything, there is no meaning for anything, just infinite appearances dancing in the infinity, cycles inside of cycles to infinity, and all of them collapse in the total absolute that infinity reality is

❤️Nice 

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

it’s like if you’ve never tasted chocolate and someone tries to explain the taste to you. It’s sweet, bitter, this this and that similar to such etc. but the words not only don’t come close, they’re an entirely different thing.

just kidding 

In this case, they are the same thing. The words are Reality. What youre talking about is an experience of the one Reality.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Reality cannot be defined.

Reality is Infinite.

You defined it right now.

If definitions are only finite, then how can you tell me something that cannot be defined?

The point at the end is to see the nature of the reality, perceive yourself. Understanding is just a tool to scape from the human jail. Just here, under the surface, the absolute is absolutely obvious. Its freedom, the pure bright of existence . The infinity is out of control, it's wild, free. Open yourself to it, to yourself. Abandon any control, then you will realize the eternal smile, the reality that bright with nuclear power, and you will be one with it. No more fear, no more sadness, absolutely open, free. 

You defined it right now.

If definitions are only finite, then how can you tell me something that cannot be defined?

When you see what the word infinite means, you will see that it was a definition without a definition. Saying something cannot be defined isn't defining it; saying something is infinite isn't defining it; it points to something.

Know thyself....

Please understand that this thread was about people who realized God; whether that is true or not is my problem to solve.

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Please understand that this thread was about people who realized God; whether that is true or not is my problem to solve.

If anything it's God realizing itself.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Saying something cannot be defined isn't defining it; saying something is infinite isn't defining it; it points to something.

You are defining, though, which does not mean that things beyond definition aren't true.

@Nemra have you ever used psychedelics, and more specifically 5-MeO-DMT? It very likely won't give you a permanent experience of your identity as God, but it'll definitely give you glimpse through ego death.

To answer your question in the original post, the difference in understanding occurs after having shed your identity as an individual and fully blossomed into an infinite and eternal identity that's unmistakable and self-authenticating as all that exists. It's so much more profound than I could ever explain here. For religious people, that's a concept in their mind, but for mystics, it's their direct experience.

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Open yourself to it, to yourself. Abandon any control

it seems though that nobody can open himself or abandon control really 

Just now, Nemra said:

You are defining, though, which does not mean that things beyond definition aren't true.

I never said things beyond definition isn't true. I said reality is undefinable.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Have you ever used psychedelics, and more specifically 5-MeO-DMT?

Sadly, no. I don't have access to. I would love to try it. But I have been thinking about somehow get it.

Edited by Nemra

4 minutes ago, What Am I said:

but for mystics, it's their direct experience

Which is just that, an experience. For everyone and everything it is the direct experience because directness is all there is. The interpretations is what makes the difference. Nothing special about a mystic but only in the mind.

Know thyself....