Nemra

God realized people,

102 posts in this topic

@NemraI love your line of questioning. I used to be like that and questioned away, until I realized no one had the answers. They will come up with all sorts of shit that they have stored in memory and knowledge that was learnt. I'm not saying they are wrong or they are right, i'm not saying the usage of the word God is the right word I'm really not going one way or another.

I cannot even answer the question why is the word God used without referring to something else. Something learnt. How does that really answer the question in the Absolute sense.

You will never get a satisfactory answer to your questions and one answer will only lead to another question. This is the nature of Infinity and the essence of the Absolute. Why, because the questions are also the answers and both originated from the same place which is nowhere.

Know thyself....

39 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

@NemraI love your line of questioning. I used to be like that and questioned away, until I realized no one had the answers. They will come up with all sorts of shit that they have stored in memory and knowledge that was learnt. I'm not saying they are wrong or they are right, i'm not saying the usage of the word God is the right word I'm really not going one way or another.

I cannot even answer the question why is the word God used without referring to something else. Something learnt. How does that really answer the question in the Absolute sense.

You will never get a satisfactory answer to your questions and one answer will only lead to another question. This is the nature of Infinity and the essence of the Absolute. Why, because the questions are also the answers and both originated from the same place which is nowhere.

Ego is a question making machine, anything to keep on accumulating and badgering and chasing and distracting

Ask but don't know, seek but don't find, knock but don't investigate

Truth meanwhile is unchanging oneness, widely referred to as god, experienced by rolling back said ego slowly but surely

Edited by gettoefl

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

What is the game of God?

Life

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Not sure if your question about the existence of God has been answered yet, but what about this:

imagine that nothing exists. No space, no time, no history, no universe, no you. Nothing at all exists. Include your idea of God in this if you must. 

If nothing exists, the truth would be that nothing exists. 

So then the Truth still exists. 

Call it God, call it Truth, call it infinity. Existence cannot not exist as the Truth. 

Edited by Selfnaught

@Princess Arabia, I get what you're saying.

I realized long ago, before discovering actualized.org, that understanding is a subtle thing, and no one can do it for me.

@Selfnaught, interesting.

It's also interesting that I somehow understand what truth can point to, but I don't understand what God points to.

40 minutes ago, Davino said:

Life

That's not the game of God, that's what infinity is, existence. Don't you see? There is not a creator, it's impossible. The idea of a creator, of God, is a barrier. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Who knows, maybe I won't ever realize God, and that could be my truth, which is not to say that God doesn't exist.

32 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Who knows, maybe I won't ever realize God, and that could be my truth, which is not to say that God doesn't exist.

God a.k.a. Existence or whatever you want to call it is NOW. The only thing to realize is that trying to REALIZE God is what's stopping you from RECOGNIZING it, NOW.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

47 minutes ago, Nemra said:

It's also interesting that I somehow understand what truth can point to, but I don't understand what God points to.

God points to itself.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

God a.k.a. Existence or whatever you want to call it is NOW. The only thing to realize is that trying to REALIZE God is what's stopping you from RECOGNIZING it, NOW.

Thanks for helping, but that's not sufficient for me.

Just now, Nemra said:

Thanks for helping, but that's not sufficient for me.

It will never be unless recognized, so I get it. It cannot be taught or understood, only recognized as in 'oh yes that's it". Your line of questioning is a starting point (but only in appearance).

Know thyself....

43 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's not the game of God, that's what infinity is, existence. Don't you see?

Yes I see it

You haven't discovered Infinity is God yet

Existence is God

God is Reality

Once Consciousness is sufficient this Realization must come

44 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is not a creator, it's impossible. The idea of a creator, of God, is a barrier. 

Yes, I agree

I don't know why you're so adamant with this creator thing. I've never said otherwise

The artist and its art is one and the same

This is the Nature of Reality

DrawingHands.jpg

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

43 minutes ago, Nemra said:

god is just a word and even hearing it just forms a concept 

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

God = Truth and Truth = God.

@Princess Arabia, If God is existence or any other thing that themselves could be used to explain everything else, then why should I use God to explain those things unless God is different than those things?

It has to point to something different and also the same. But I'm focused on the difference.

10 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

god is just a word and even hearing it just forms a concept 

@PurpleTree, that could be said for everything.

Look mate, whether you like the answer or not is completely irrelevant. To realise God you have to awaken to it. That’s just the way it is. Like it or lump it

25 minutes ago, Davino said:

You haven't discovered Infinity is God yet

Sure. Then why do you call it god? Why do you say that god is playing? Why do you believe the leos view about reality is god hidden to itself to experience a human experience? 

Look, it's impossible that there is a god doing things for a reason, because it's finite, relative. If you would realize the absolute even 2 seconds, you would understand without any doubt.

Edited by Breakingthewall