Nemra

God realized people,

102 posts in this topic

what do you mean when you mention it?

I'm not saying it exists or not. If it doesn't exist, then it doesn't exist, or otherwise. I don't care about believing in God.

I think having beliefs in spiritual things is stupid if they are to be treated as absolutes and if I can be aware of their existence or realize them.

I just can't explain my life using God.

Please don't say to me that I will know when I know or that I'm not awake enough. I understand that only I can realize, and I'm not asking for a belief either.

At what point do you understand that God exists? How and when do you make that connection in your mind?

What's different in your definition of God than most people, especially religious people?

You are here. That's all you should need to confirm God.

The link between physical reality and a conscious experience is magical and inexplicable. In theory, you could map every feeling and thought onto a set of atoms behaving in a particular way. You could demonstrate that 'sadness' for example is caused by certain neurons firing. Yet you are still no closer to solving where the experience of consciousness comes from. That's god.

Edited by Staples

God and I worked things out

58 minutes ago, Staples said:

You are here. That's all you should need to confirm God.

If that were enough, then everyone would have realized God. However, we see that people are full of beliefs that make them think they know God.

First, why the word God is used? You use it to convey something that is different than other spiritual things. If not, then why do you use the word God?

Second, what kind of connections are enough and needed for someone to realize God?

If God exists, then there should be some kind of connection between me and God. Remember, I don't know what God is when I use it.

People thought they lived on a flat earth for a long time, before they learned it was round. The same situation applies now for understanding God.

Use whatever word you like to describe the Absolute.

No requisites required, only insight and high levels of consciousness.

You are God, so no additional connection required. Just more consciousness and grasping of paradox.

Edited by Staples

@Nemra I'll answer you with more detail when I can. For now, you can read the following 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...

Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Staples, then, why is there a conflict between people who say God exists with ones who say it doesn't exist, if we think they're not talking about beliefs?

Just now, Nemra said:

@Staples, then, why is there a conflict between people who say God exists with ones who say it doesn't exist, if we think they're not talking about beliefs?

It's like round earthers vs flat earthers arguing, without either side having had the brilliant idea of putting on a spacesuit and looking for themselves.

Be the astronaut :)

828d336ace5e17f75cdebe7e9cec7988.jpg

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

I'm just interested, even if I can't realize right now, why and when do you call yourself God or say it exists?

If I didn't know the word God, could I even realize it?

It's interesting why and how people can believe in it without knowing it.

Edited by Nemra

One of these emojis is god. Which one is it?

🍹 or 🐢

Choose wisely.

(Working on my Zen Koan writing skillz 😉)

Edited by Staples

@Staples, I understand you know God and imply they are both God.

If everything is God, then why even use the word God? Aren't other words enough?

However, I see that God realized people wouldn't say that other words are enough.

Edited by Nemra

33 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Nemra I'll answer you with more detail when I can. For now, you can read the following 

What is the game of God?

3 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Staples, I understand you know God and imply they are both God.

If everything is God, then why even use the word God? Isn't other words enough?

However, I see that God realized people wouldn't say that other words are enough.

No, only one if them is god. And you are it.

And I'm not trolling you - I'm trying to get you to look at it differently.

You'll need to stop drawing distinctions and grasp directly in order to get it. 

Just to be clear, I don't know the God that God realized people are talking about. I don't care about people who believe what God is and other people who say that those who are God realized and those who believe are talking about the same thing. I understand that there is a difference in how people approach knowing things.

4 minutes ago, Staples said:

No, only one if them is god. And you are it.

If I'm God and God is everything, then what are they?

the second I realized that I was making myself up I saw God. If Im not real I have to be God there is no other explanation. Too see God all you have to do is see that you are making up that you exist. There is no you in physical reality your brain is just making up a story and  that you are it and you are navigating life. Outside your skull any idea you have of yourself is non existent.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo, let's say you haven't learned the word God. How would you describe it?