Onecirrus

What percent of men have sexual abundance or a fulfilling relationship?

108 posts in this topic

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Another untruth. If I had the time and energy, I would do a search. You're not on here a lot like I am but we gave been through this type of thing about four or so times so not to mention just other times from normal conversation which is rare because it's almost always you attacking me for personal reasons.

Untruth? What is untrue about the statement we barely speak? Do you think we speak alot or consistently? this is another delusion

1 minute ago, bambi said:

Thats a great start. You shouldnt hide from your fears. Attack your fears, shame, low self esteem, and heal.

One day you can join the conversaitons free from the trauma lens, and you can contribute some value. I look forward to this. I wish you well on your journey

YOU'RE MY FEAR. ONLY YOU APART FROM SPIDERS. I've never felt this way about anyone and when I see your name it sends chills through my spine. I will not block you and i will get over this when itls time for now I will see what it's trying to teach me.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

YOU'RE MY FEAR. ONLY YOU APART FROM SPIDERS. I've never felt this way about anyone and when I see your name it sends chills through my spine. I will not block you and i will get over this when itls time for now I will see what it's trying to teach me.

Okay I will take responsbility for the fear, the shame and low self-esteem is all yours though

1 minute ago, bambi said:

Untruth? What is untrue about the statement we barely speak? Do you think we speak alot or consistently? this is another delusion

Yesh, it's delusion on your part to say we rarely  but that's relative and maybe when we do it gets so intense and traumatic for me that one time can feel like 100x. If I was to guess how many times we have spoken without counting the amount of times with each instance, i would say it's about 10-15 x's or more. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I don't like how you often project and try to impose your twisted psyche and debate petty issues and biases. Something is off with you, I can't really pin point but I feel.

Yeah, I'm a cool person.

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

Okay I will take responsbility for the fear, the shame and low self-esteem is all yours though

I've never suffered from low-self esteem and have no shame about anything. How can someone who openly admits to working as a working girl have shame when that is probably one of the most criticized job on the planet. Igls because I have no shame in what I do and have done in the past and insecurities, yes, like most people but nah, no low-self esteem. Why you keep projecting your ideas about me unto me is beyond me and is saying more about you than me. THE WAY YOU HAVE DESCRIBED ME IN YOUR MIND - I don't even recognize myself. Most here knows how open I am even too open at times and need to hold back a bit with the info I share. Reason - very little fear, no shame, secure in who I am, no fear of being judged or labelled. 

With you, it's not that you judge, criticize or condemn me, it's a feeling within the body that arises for whatever reason when I interract with you and I'm not sure why. The feeling is recognizable so knowing what I do know and how aware I am j will do some soul searching to figure it out, off the bat I will say itls the same feeling I used to get when my parents would fight. So maybe youre right, and I have some unreleased trauma but its nothing to do with what you think. I do try to avoid conflict in my life and ilm usually a people pleaser but I'm getting over that and standing my ground. But somehow, your presence bring back feelings of fear I had as a child. And this is why I said I'm not blocking you because I'm Spiritually Intelligent to know that that's not what someone whose trying to know themselves do with triggers unless it's life threatening of to a point of emotional distress ghat the body cannot handle and I can handle you as of now. You think I'm kidding when i say I feel feeling of fear with you but not the type of fear where I'm afraid, but  fear of a feeling that comes up that I would rather not feel but feel powerless over but I don't want to run away from it but to face it head on.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Sandhu said:

@Princess Arabia I don't like how you often project and try to impose your twisted psyche and debate petty issues and biases. Something is off with you, I can't really pin point but I feel.

OK. To me, your timing says everything. That's all I'm going to say to you right now. Another thing I'll say and it's not a defense but my way of communicating is very direct because of my culture, I don't beat around the bush with what I have to say and some people don't like or understand it and it can get interpreted in all kinds of ways. That said, I respect your honesty but it's too much right now with all the motions running through my body to address this any further than I have. If you've felt disrespected by my way of communicating in the past, I deeply apologize for it. Thanks.

Know thyself....

29 minutes ago, Sandhu said:

Wait...are you the guy who used to have a half tiger half man face as a profile Pic?

If it's you, I know why you said what you said. Once you asked for advice on something to do with work in your country and every advice you got, you rebutted and i called you out on that. If I'm not mistaken, it's the only interaction I ever had with you here maybe one other time or so, but I remember that time, You didn't take it so well that I did that.

If it's not you, disregard, but I think it is from the name. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia Yes I'm that guy.

What I think is wrong with you here is that you lack what I would say social intelligence. You need to put filters and restrictions to what you say here. You say your communication style is direct but the thing is it doesn't serve any good to you atleast here. It just shows you are uncaring and violating of unsaid good social norms.

You should understand people do not come here just to socialize and fool around but there are serious people who expect much much better environment and self-awareness  here. 

Yeah, I'm a cool person.

18 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

your timing says everything [...] too much right now with all the motions running [...]

If I tune the world lines in my crystal ball a little, I can get someone to start a "Shitting on @Princess Arabia" thread.

It will unite the entire forum to collectively gaslight you, and bambi will lead the Witch Hunt 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

12 minutes ago, Sandhu said:

@Princess Arabia Yes I'm that guy.

What I think is wrong with you here is that you lack what I would say social intelligence. You need to put filters and restrictions to what you say here. You say your communication style is direct but the thing is it doesn't serve any good to you atleast here. It just shows you are uncaring and violating of unsaid good social norms.

You should understand people do not come here just to socialize and fool around but there are serious people who expect much much better environment and self-awareness  here. 

Ok, I get it. My communication style serves me very well, thank you; and unless i've disrespected anyone personally that calls me out on that, of which I'll gladly apologize for, I see no reason to change to suit someone else's style or lack of trying to understand mine. 'Many people are triggered by someone else's direct style of communication especially when it's from a female, and I'm aware of that. Unless, I find that my way of being is problematic on a whole, and I'm constantly causing an imbalance in communication to most or even a few, and I find that I'm a nuisance and a bother to people around me, especially to those that had no previous personal gripes towards me, like you do, I will not consider any changes toward myself to please others. I consider myself to be a very good judge of my own bullshit but I'm aware there can be blinds spots. Someone asking me to change my way of communication, to me, is a sure sign that it's personal and has nothing to do with what I've said but only an interpretation of what was said, which I have no control over. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

29 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If it's you, I know why you said what you said.

Nah, I don't take anything personally but yo do. See

Yeah, I'm a cool person.

8 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@bambi @Princess Arabia okay the end

You're late. It's already over and I've made the decision to not interact anymore, without blocking, but only if completely necessary and is in the best interest of both parties.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're late. It's already over and I've made the decision to not interact anymore, without blocking, but only if completely necessary and is in the best interest of both parties.

I see there is still convo going with sandhu so that's my warning i think they attacked you,but dont have time right now to look...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

1 minute ago, Sandhu said:

Moderators have already warned, so I will go no further. People who understand gaslighting usually get insecure about being gaslighted and same for other manipulation techniques.

If we already warned then why would you add it? delete or you getting points.

1 minute ago, Sandhu said:

Nah, I don't take anything personally but yo do. See

Ok. Have a nice day. Confront me directly when it's happening the next time you have a problem with my communication style (but only with you) and I'll address it accordingly. Until then, I have no interest in addressing anything someone brings up because they saw an opportunity to so through someone else's address to me. Like I said, I don't even take your concern seriously, because of something i said to you in a respectable manner in the past that you didn't take kindly of. Address it promptly please, or not at all. 

Yes, this is my style of communicating as it gets right to the point without unnecessary interpretations of what's being said and limits the confusion of the the point being made. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Ok. Have a nice day. Confront me directly when it's happening the next time you have a problem with my communication style (but only with you) and I'll address it accordingly. Until then, I have no interest in addressing anything someone brings up because they saw an opportunity to so through someone else's address to me. Like I said, I don't even take your concern seriously, because of something i said to you in a respectable manner in the past that you didn't take kindly of. Address it promptly please, or not at all. 

Yes, this is my style of communicating as it gets right to the point without unnecessary interpretations of what's being said and limits the confusion of the the point being made. 

Okay now i have to give you both points

Play nice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.