Onecirrus

What percent of men have sexual abundance or a fulfilling relationship?

108 posts in this topic

Actually nobody here is awaken.

He who can, will understand.

The devil is in the details.

55 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's not about most promiscuous alone. I've seen time and time again the stuff men are just willing to do unprotected. I'm not speaking of street men or young boys either, highly professional men, married men, men of status all walks of life. So, I can imagine what it's like for someone screwing 8 different women at one time. Wouldn't want to be one of those women.

There isn't risk, they are not marrying you or even meeting up next week

Every sailor has one in each port or several probably

Just have to say, no glove no love

Edited by gettoefl

52 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's not about most promiscuous alone. I've seen time and time again the stuff men are just willing to do unprotected. I'm not speaking of street men or young boys either, highly professional men, married men, men of status all walks of life. So, I can imagine what it's like for someone screwing 8 different women at one time. Wouldn't want to be one of those women.

I was going to post my opinion but I don't want you to feel I am targeting you.  I clicked on what I thought was the area to post an open comment.  The reason I am posting this is to clear the system...I hope

I am not a crybaby!

Dating is a romantic social construct.  Nature knows better.  As for me, after my divorce, I concluded that I was fighting a losing battle finding an appropriate fit, so I just abandoned any pretense and focused on raising my daughter to not be like her mother.  You are young and trying to find a way forward with what should be a natural process. Unfortunately, I cannot help in any way, shape, or form.  If we are both on this thread in 30 years, I might be able to make some suggestions.  :) 

I am not a crybaby!

20 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Schizophonia are you bringing non duality into this again eh😂

Of course, I am beginning to reach the magical and even unitive stage of the ego.

I'm going to start this quantum shift to manifest the magical world of Harry Potter, so I'll land in Stockholm but this time on a flying broom eheh.

crashes into a building*

The devil is in the details.

22 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Of course, I am beginning to reach the magical and even unitive stage of the ego.

I'm going to start this quantum shift to manifest the magical world of Harry Potter, so I'll land in Stockholm but this time on a flying broom eheh.

crashes into a building*

I’ll keep an eye out

There are probably statistics for this kind of thing.

And if there aren’t then how do you even expect us to answer your question? Lol

Just Google this and see what you can find if you really care.

Cut people some slack.@noselfself

Edited by UnbornTao

if this is really important to you, you could conduct your own research. Go ask people on the streets, whatever

Depends on the country, depends on the age.

Globally, I would guess <1% are truly fulfilled.

I would say 80% of men straight up suck with women.

Of all the remaining 20% seemingly successful men I know, they all more or less fall into one of two camps:

1. Very attractive, lots of girls, no lasting love, irresponsible, lots of drama
  2. Mediocre man, stuck with one girl, lasting veneer of love which fades every year as she loses attraction for him (while she pretends nothing is wrong)

The pros of camp 1 is that the attraction is alive, the sex is real. The con is the endless treadmill and the mutual hurt.

The pros of camp 2 is that they are settled and they feel secure. The con is diminishing attraction, sex, and love (which are intricately interrelated), and the stress of pretending.

So ideally you would like to take the best of both worlds and discard the rest:

• Very attractive man, lots of options, responsible, no drama, lasting love which DOES NOT FADE, the girl stays furiously attracted, and she does not have to pretend, ever.

So yeah, how many men globally can truthfully say that's where they are in life?

<1%.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven We’ll never have an accurate estimation, but certainly most are miserably unfulfilled. I find it puzzling why this isn’t discussed and any attempt to discuss it is dismissed as incel ideology or something.

I want to be more positive but it seems very rare for a man to be fulfilled romantically and sexually. Most men including myself will never know what it's like to be truly desired

1 minute ago, Onecirrus said:

I find it puzzling why this isn’t discussed and any attempt to discuss it is dismissed as incel ideology or something.

It is discussed, but never from a constructive, wholesome, or objective standpoint.

It gets dismissed as incel ideology because it's almost always men complaining and whining and failing to take responsibility or ownership.

Because the moment you take responsibility and ownership, you no longer have anything to complain or whine about, and you go out and get results. And then you become successful. And then it doesn't occur to you to start a thread about the woes of men.

You see how this works?

• When you take action, the need to talk goes away.
  • But when you don't take action, all you can do is talk.

People resist the latter instinctively because it's dark, parasitic energy.

If we want men's issues to be taken seriously, it's on us to present the case in such a way that the reader is drawn to us rather than repulsed by us.

It's Love.

6 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

I want to be more positive but it seems very rare for a man to be fulfilled romantically and sexually. Most men including myself will never know what it's like to be truly desired

That's just a belief system. I'm so up to my head seeing so many women lusting after men. I see it all the time.  Women are desiring men, you just won't see it as much because of the Reality you're operating from and your beliefs. I don't even know what your life is like but 99% of your comments here are of the same nature. It's impossible for you to experience it otherwise. IMPOSSIBLE. You're wanting it that way on a subconscious level for whatever reason. Put you under hypnosis and it will probably reveal itself. I'm not saying you're not experiencing what you're saying, but you're the one calling it forth.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I think if you polled American men, most would say they are unhappy with their results, even the married men.  

3 minutes ago, Onecirrus said:

@Princess Arabia I think if you polled American men, most would say they are unhappy with their results, even the married men.  

I'm not sure what you mean. Unhappy with their relationships or unhappy with the lack of it. Most men can find at least one woman to sleep with. The problem is most want to dog it out and have multiple. Lots of men are unhappy in their relationships, no doubt but plenty are in them. It's rare when I meet a man who's single and I see plenty of couples walking around and the ordinary dude with gfs. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia In the original post, I specified what percent of men get the results they want from dating. Generally, men either want sexual abundance or a fulfilling relationship. Possessing either of these seems very rare for men. As for rarely meeting a single man, something like 66% of men under 30 are single.

You have to understand that lots of people who aren't in relationships and who are finding it hard, are either purposefully being that way or are subconsciously blocking it from happening. With their underlying beliefs and thought patterns. Once that's changed, their lives in that aspect will also change. Many incels are subconsciously blocking themselves from engaging in sexual encounters without even knowing it. If you were to put them in a room one on one and question their beliefs, it would reveal itself.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

9 hours ago, Onecirrus said:

I’m curious what percent of men are actually “winning” in this dating game. All of my married friends are miserable and tell me it was the biggest mistake of their lives and they feel like they can’t get out, my other friends spend all their time playing Magic: the gathering and vidya and seem to have completely given up on dating entirely, and I have one friend who fucks lots of girls and commits to none of them. Out of like 8 men I know, the last one is the only remotely successful one. We’re all under 30 btw. 

What percent of men do you think is actually getting the results they want in this dating market?

Out of curiosity, what is it that you personally want out of 'winning the dating game?'

Whether someone is winning is really a matter of their own assessment.

I assume you're asking to try to get some kind of clarity on whether or not it's possible to get what you want.

So, what is it that you want out of dating? And do you feel like you can get it?

If you can't get what you want, then what happens? And what does that mean?

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.