Onecirrus

What percent of men have sexual abundance or a fulfilling relationship?

108 posts in this topic

Just now, bambi said:

You literally hijacked this thread to interject your incessant trauma around sexuality lol, how have you not had moderators speak to you yet

I said you're my only trauma. But I won't block you, I'll use it to practice. Thank you. That's how one takes their power back. Alchemize any negative situation. See what's it's teaching you. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I said you're my only trauma. But I won't block you, I'll use it to practice. Thank you. That's how one takes their power back. Alchemize any negative situation. See what's it's teaching you. 

Your trauma makes you utterly self centred and selfish thats why you turn all the threads into things about yourself, your shame. 

There is a way out, and thats by doing real spirituality rather then the bypassing and circle jerking that you are known for. 

Pm me if you want some advice 

7 minutes ago, bambi said:

Your trauma makes you utterly self centred and selfish thats why you turn all the threads into things about yourself, your shame. 

There is a way out, and thats by doing real spirituality rather then the bypassing and circle jerking that you are known for. 

Pm me if you want some advice 

Ok. I'm pure Awareness observing this traumatized Princess. I'd love to observe it some more, along with the traumatee that i created. No advice needed for what I AM. I just need practice in staying there and staying there some more until I'm truly one with my traumatee and then I won't feel so traumatized by my traumatee anymore because I've totally embraced that it is me. Maybe you should p.m, me for some advice.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok. I'm pure Awareness observing this traumatized Princess. I'd love to observe it some more, along with the traumatee that i created. No advice needed for what I AM. I just need practice in staying there and staying there some more until I'm truly one with my traumatee and then I won't feel so traumatized by my traumatee anymore because I've totally embraced that it is me. Maybe you should p.m, me for some advice.

Youre a traumatixed human being. You need healing not more spritual jargon, nonsense and bypassing, it hasnt helped you, your still espousing the same trauma responses constantly. If I need advice on how to delude myself you will be first person I message, dont worry.

What I suggest is, before posting you can contact me and I can check for you what your post is, and we can speak about how we can make it more cohesive to the orignal poster, maybe improve some of its structure and remove the trauma undertones, let me know what you think

Just now, bambi said:

Youre a traumatixed human being. You need healing not more spritual jargon, nonsense and bypassing, it hasnt helped you, your still espousing the same trauma responses constantly. If I need advice on how to delude myself you will be first person I message, dont worry.

What I suggest is, before posting you can contact me and I can check for you what your post is, and we can speak about how we can make it more cohesive to the orignal poster, maybe improve some of its structure and remove the trauma undertones, let me know what you think

Ok. Thanks. I'm good. Bye

Know thyself....

6 hours ago, bambi said:

I looked back at what she said, and there was nothing particularly out of place or against the rules for this forum. And I've never even personally seen a single post from her that actually goes over the line.

So, I can't help but think that you're engaging in a bit of a double standard here, and have gotten a bit triggered by her being a sex worker. And you're responding with hostility that doesn't match the situation at all.

Consider that there are TONS of posts from guys on this section of the forum that are a reflection of their own traumas being posted all the time... and a lot of those posts end up scapegoating women and projecting all sorts of stuff onto them from weird Red Pill/Incel narratives. It's like every other post on this part of the forum that's criticizing women for this or that thing the vast majority of women often aren't even doing.

But she reflects her feelings of disapproval about men viewing sexual abundance with women as a measure of success. And this sexual abundance trophy dynamic is pretty commonplace and commonly impacts women who are sexually attracted to men in tangibly negative ways to where it makes sense that a woman wouldn't like that. And that's primarily because it steals away the meaning from the gesture.

And her stating her opinion about that and how it impacts her in her line of work, has brought out this really intense reaction from you and lots of criticism towards her as a sex worker and telling her to stop being one and accusing her of being traumatized... which isn't your place.

Why such a strong reaction?

Edited by Emerald

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

It is not about marriage or celibacy

Married people are suffering their marriage and also not married people are also suffering their non marriage

It is just that you can suffer anything in life and not feel satisfied and whole and complete and happy

Because those never come from anything external or out of yourself

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

I don’t like being negative but I’m not impressed by the relationships of my friends, colleagues or family. At least those I’ve been given enough insight into.

Women who don’t respect their man enough and men who don’t show enough love to their women.

I think it’s sad.

The only exception to this rule is my grandparents on my both sides. 

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

I looked back at what she said, and there was nothing particularly out of place or against the rules for this forum. And I've never even personally seen a single post from her that actually goes over the line.

So, I can't help but think that you're engaging in a bit of a double standard here, and have gotten a bit triggered by her being a sex worker. And you're responding with hostility that doesn't match the situation at all.

Consider that there are TONS of posts from guys on this section of the forum that are a reflection of their own traumas being posted all the time... and a lot of those posts end up scapegoating women and projecting all sorts of stuff onto them from weird Red Pill/Incel narratives. It's like every other post on this part of the forum that's criticizing women for this or that thing the vast majority of women often aren't even doing.

But she reflects her feelings of disapproval about men viewing sexual abundance with women as a measure of success. And this sexual abundance trophy dynamic is pretty commonplace and commonly impacts women who are sexually attracted to men in tangibly negative ways to where it makes sense that a woman wouldn't like that. And that's primarily because it steals away the meaning from the gesture.

And her stating her opinion about that and how it impacts her in her line of work, has brought out this really intense reaction from you and lots of criticism towards her as a sex worker and telling her to stop being one and accusing her of being traumatized... which isn't your place.

Why such a strong reaction?

Becuase her post has nothing to do with the OPs original intent. She basically interjected with her own personal issues. She does this constantly, its wierd and needs to be called out.

She is a traumatised sex worker, patrolling the dating section, projecting her personal gripes, traumas and issues into places it isnt conducive.

All she has to do it is own this and then she can heal.

Your position is that this is fine and normal, as she isnt explicitly offending anyone. I am not saying she is. She is however imposing all of her own gripes and trauma informed issue into posts, without acknowledging it. This is dishonesty.

Her first post is literally isolating one point out of the OPs post and then responding with trite of how women who are sexual promiscous (her) are basically looked down upon and shamed (her trauma), and how men who sleep with lots of women are praised (her gripe). Great contribution.

4 minutes ago, bambi said:

women who are sexual promiscous (her)

Idk how I'm sexually promiscuous without having sex. Beats me

Know thyself....

29 minutes ago, bambi said:

Becuase her post has nothing to do with the OPs original intent. She basically interjected with her own personal issues. She does this constantly, its wierd and needs to be called out.

She is a traumatised sex worker, patrolling the dating section, projecting her personal gripes, traumas and issues into places it isnt conducive.

All she has to do it is own this and then she can heal.

Your position is that this is fine and normal, as she isnt explicitly offending anyone. I am not saying she is. She is however imposing all of her own gripes and trauma informed issue into posts, without acknowledging it. This is dishonesty.

Her first post is literally isolating one point out of the OPs post and then responding with trite of how women who are sexual promiscous (her) are basically looked down upon and shamed (her trauma), and how men who sleep with lots of women are praised (her gripe). Great contribution.

All this stuff you're saying, you're the only one that feels this way. I will point out certain facts:

Every comment from you to me here on this forum (just about 99% of the time) are of a negative nature filled with criticisms and judgements.

I am all over this forum commenting on different topics and have numerous threads open that I share tons of information on unrelated to this section. (Opinion: You seem to think I'm only in this section sharing my views on life and actually never comment on anything of value that I may have to say)

You are the only person in the whole wild world from family to friends to strangers to acquaintances to people who have known me intimately and even on this forum EVERYBODY, not one of them seems to think I'm traumatized. I'm very open in my life about stuff and people that knows me on a personal level never ever once said to me I think you are traumatized for whatever reason. That said NEITHER DO I. 

I have commented all over this forum but the only time you give me shit is when I speak my mind about the opposite sex. Nothing ever disrespectful - JUST MY MIND AND PERSONAL OPINIONS, but you call that trauma. Once I told some misogynist to fuck off thats it. Most times I communicate on here to anyone I'm very respectful, including with you, even after you've spoken to me disrespectfully. 

Every interaction from you to me is a criticism of judgment and in very disrespectful ways. You bring your interpretations about how you feel about my comments to other members to the forefront and add your two cents in on how you feel about it while no one else seems to have a problem. 

I could go on, but I'll stop right here by saying what you've said up top in your opinion and has nothing to do with any facts about me and you're constantly telling me on this forum when I speak my mind how traumatized I am about nothing. You've even just called me promiscuous just because I refer to myself as a "working girl" and for no other reason without knowing anything about my personal life or even how I conduct myself with my work. So you're not basing anything you say from any facts, only projecting unto me your ideas about me for whatever reason and I will not speculate on that as I will just be doing the same thing I'm accusing you of. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

All this stuff you're saying, you're the only one that feels this way. I will point out certain facts:

Every comment from you to me here on this forum (just about 99% of the time) are of a negative nature filled with criticisms and judgements.

I am all over this forum commenting on different topics and have numerous threads open that I share tons of information on unrelated to this section. (Opinion: You seem to think I'm only in this section sharing my views on life and actually never comment on anything of value that I may have to say)

You are the only person in the whole wild world from family to friends to strangers to acquaintances to people who have known me intimately and even on this forum EVERYBODY, not one of them seems to think I'm traumatized. I'm very open in my life about stuff and people that knows me on a personal level never ever once said to me I think you are traumatized for whatever reason. That said NEITHER DO I. 

I have commented all over this forum but the only time you give me shit is when I speak my mind about the opposite sex. Nothing ever disrespectful - JUST MY MIND AND PERSONAL OPINIONS, but you call that trauma. Once I told some misogynist to fuck off thats it. Most times I communicate on here to anyone I'm very respectful, including with you, even after you've spoken to me disrespectfully. 

Every interaction from you to me is a criticism of judgment and in very disrespectful ways. You bring your interpretations about how you feel about my comments to other members to the forefront and add your two cents in on how you feel about it while no one else seems to have a problem. 

I could go on, but I'll stop right here by saying what you've said up top in your opinion and has nothing to do with any facts about me and you're constantly telling me on this forum when I speak my mind how traumatized I am about nothing. You've even just called me promiscuous just because I refer to myself as a "working girl" and for no other reason without knowing anything about my personal life or even how I conduct myself with my work. So you're not basing anything you say from any facts, only projecting unto me your ideas about me for whatever reason and I will not speculate on that as I will just be doing the same thing I'm accusing you of. 

Precisely, no one else can be bothered to call you out on this nonsense, and I am doing it to you for free, with no reward. This is giving you some grace my dear.

I said promiscous as you have stated your a sex worker, so I inferred you are seeing multiple men in a sexual context, which is what promiscuity is.

31 minutes ago, bambi said:

Her first post is literally isolating one point out of the OPs post and then responding with trite of how women who are sexual promiscous (her) are basically looked down upon and shamed

I'm not defending my self because I don't need to, but my saying how women are shamed for sleeping around while men get a pat on the back is not even an opinion it is a well-known thing in society and anybody that says otherwise isn't being honest or are oblivious to this or in denial. 

Know thyself....

Zero that I know of, but that's since all I've known permanently living in is a small town where girls acted like literal fiends during high school, my only opportunity to interact with them, which is long gone.

On the planet? Almost nobody outside of people with certain kinds of privilege and luck.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not defending my self because I don't need to, but my saying how women are shamed for sleeping around while men get a pat on the back is not even an opinion it is a well-known thing in society and anybody that says otherwise isn't being honest or are oblivious to this or in denial. 

Yes thats why I used the word trite my friend. The fact you feel the need to even say this or type it out, shows the deep degeneration of your psycho-emotional-intellect, and further screams how traumatixed you are.

The OP and every other member of the forum are well aware of all this type of double standards. It has nothing to do with the OP and thread

Edited by bambi

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

Precisely, no one else can be bothered to call you out on this nonsense, and I am doing it to you for free, with no reward. This is giving you some grace my dear.

I said promiscous as you have stated your a sex worker, so I inferred you are seeing multiple men in a sexual context, which is what promiscuity is.

Somehow I knew you would use that lame excuse for no one else calling me out because it's the next best thing that mind of yours could come up with for constantly trolling me and harassing me here on this forum on a constant basis. IOW, you're calling all these respectable members PUNKS who don't have a mind of their own and who aren't open enough to call me out about her irresponsible and constant misuse of the forum and are too afraid of me to speak their minds. Even when I'm being defended by another very respectable member who haven't noticed anything you have said about me to be true, you are just in complete denial and believing that no one has the calls to confront me on the bullshit i'm carrying on with on the forum. Only in your eyes I am. You are passively insulting the forum members because hyour way of communication knows no better. (first insult I threw at you through this whole charades). You are insulting people without even trying to.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Somehow I knew you would use that lame excuse for no one else calling me out because it's the next best thing that mind of yours could come up with for constantly trolling me and harassing me here on this forum on a constant basis. IOW, you're calling all these respectable members PUNKS who don't have a mind of their own and who aren't open enough to call me out about her irresponsible and constant misuse of the forum and are too afraid of me to speak their minds. Even when I'm being defended by another very respectable member who haven't noticed anything you have said about me to be true, you are just in complete denial and believing that no one has the calls to confront me on the bullshit i'm carrying on with on the forum. Only in your eyes I am. You are passively insulting the forum members because hyour way of communication knows no better. (first insult I threw at you through this whole charades). You are insulting people without even trying to.

Yes exactly, most of the people here - 80-90+% are circle jerking each other, correct. 

I am not harrassing you, we barely even speak. I open a thread, I see someone post utter nonsense, I am free to participate in the conversation

It just happens that you post alot of nonsense in the threads I open. And seemingly you are claiming no one else is calling you out on this. Thats a shame

4 minutes ago, bambi said:

Yes thats why I used the word trite my friend. The fact you feel the need to even say this or type it out, shows the deep degeneration of your psycho-emotional-intellect, and further screams how traumatixed you are.

The OP and every other member of the forum are well aware of all this type of double standards. It has nothing to do with the OP and thread

You are policing this forum on how you think people should respond. Doesn't work like that. As far as the trauma stuff goes, I won't even respond to that anymore but only say that when I see your name quoting me it kind of makes me feel a bit traumatized that I'm going to be chastised and chewed at by my BULLY. I won't block you though, unless it gets really really bad because I don't want to send a signal to the universe that I'm not interested in confronting my fears and that ilm willing to face them head on to put them behind me. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

You are policing this forum on how you think people should respond. Doesn't work like that. As far as the trauma stuff goes, I won't even respond to that anymore but only say that when I see your name quoting me it kind of makes me feel a bit traumatized that I'm going to be chastised and chewed at by my BULLY. I won't block you though, unless it gets really really bad because I don't want to send a signal to the universe that I'm not interested in confronting my fears and that ilm willing to face them head on to put them behind me. 

Thats a great start. You shouldnt hide from your fears. Attack your fears, shame, low self esteem, and heal.

One day you can join the conversaitons free from the trauma lens, and you can contribute some value. I look forward to this. I wish you well on your journey

5 minutes ago, bambi said:

we barely even speak.

Another untruth. If I had the time and energy, I would do a search. You're not on here a lot like I am but we have been through this type of thing about four or so times so not to mention just other times from normal conversation which is rare because it's almost always you attacking me for personal reasons.

Know thyself....