Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davino

Useful Browser Extensions

10 posts in this topic

I wanted to share a couple of interesting extensions.

Limit - Set Limits for Distracting Sites

Very useful to keep yourself productive during the day without totally blocking a site

Unhook - Remove YouTube Recommended & Shorts

Stop wasting time with youtube and block that which you don't wanna see. It comes with crazy levels of customization, you can really make the youtube experience as you want.

These two extensions alone can improve the quality of your computer use a lot.

Do you have any other useful Browser Extensions to share?

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I don't even know how to use an extension. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@Buck Edwards It's never late to learn a new thing. An extension is a piece of software that "extends" the functionalities of your browser, allowing for a more customized experience. You can search online many tutorials, they can be quite useful and it takes less than thirty minutes to properly learn all there is to them.

The most known extension is ublock which blocks all adds from internet.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Can’t live without Dark Reader

1 hour ago, ici said:

Can’t live without Dark Reader

Do you know how to use it? 

28 minutes ago, ici said:

Yep. Here's the link to the Chrome extension.

https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh?pli=1

There's a button which toggles (inverts) the colors of the website you're currently on.

It's available for other browsers too: https://darkreader.org/

How to use extensions? 

@ici Thanks, I'm gonna give the extension a second chance

17 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

How to use extensions? 

Search that plus your browser. I use brave for example, you may be using chrome or Firefox