stephenkettley

My first DMT experience

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, 

At the end of this month, I am going to be having my first DMT experience. Thought I would come here just to ask everybody what to expect for the first time as well as any advice or suggestions before I go into it. 

Never really tried it so I can't give you any important suggestions, but there's plenty of info about it in this forum! Just make some research 

We are talking nnDMT, right?
If that's the case then my advise would be to go into it with an open mind, curiosity like going out somwhere really cool where you've never been.

Let the experience unfold and don't cling to your body, it is safe where it is. Trust the experience and let it lead you where you need to be. Close your eyes and let it do its thing, you are just a spectator passing by on higher dimensions.

For me my first few experiences with DMT were quite special as it opened up A LOT of things inside of me (Kundalini, intuition, downloads of information etc..). This completely shatered my concept of reality and opened me up to other possibilities. I can definitely say that this is the substance that has made me progress the most during my path

Art can be a better method of expression where powerful psychedelic trips are concerned. For me, DMT is a lot like this.

17264449_1781585462168924_51383631830407

Posted (edited)

I'm absolutely terrified of DMT, i suppose i need to allow the trip more

its just so intense like something about me doesnt want to go into it or like it

Part of me loves it but i think i need to be ready for something new

It's challenging, I think i still have that irrational fear that it's a trick or game and I will get stuck/go too far/react badly

(I'm talking real life terrified of it, i think i got hyperslapped on a subbreakthru dose testing it and it was stronger than all my psych experiences)

Edited by LoseYourvelf

Posted (edited)

Im no longer scared of DMT

forget previous nonsensical post

- actually wait im still terrified of it... right right

Edited by LoseYourvelf

Posted (edited)

DMT is a really nice chemical. I would slowly up your dose from 7 to 14 to 21 and 28 to 35 or even stay at a spot for a certain time. I would recommend to get nice healing vibration from youtube because when you get to medium or even lower doses your body might take over and moves to feeling better and releases all those accumulated tensions which is a great thing. Even enteties might appear and you can let them speak trough your thoughts if you let them. I would also consider them as manifestation of you higher mind or higher principles.

I personally haven't broken through yet but even those sub break through doses can give you good input.

I tried oral dmt but my dose was too low so smoked it in a bong with tabacco and it worked well. I would recommend to be cautiuos because the smell is really really strong and your neighbors might notice it.

Edited by Starlight321

On 10/6/2024 at 6:38 PM, LoseYourvelf said:

Im no longer scared of DMT

forget previous nonsensical post

- actually wait im still terrified of it... right right

LMAO this was me.

After the first trip tho it’s been extremely welcoming ever since tho. I feel absolutely no need to do it again tho, unlike other psychedelics ive tried.