Ishanga

From Krystal Aranyani to Venus Valencia

65 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Great point my dude. People as princess arabia or someone one is people that avoid taking responsability, fortunately not all people are like that, fortunately there are people that accept they are in the driver´s seat of Life.

There is no such a thing as a God driving for you, you either accept you are in the driver´s seat or you fantasize about God meanwhile the car is going to whichever direction you left the steering wheel.

Taking responsibility for what. If my phone is shut off i take responsibility to pay it. If I'm hungry I take responsibility to feed myself. If I did wrong to somebody I take responsibility and apologize. Lots more where that came from. 

Doesn't negate what I'm saying when I say what I say. What you've said here doesn't negate what I said. When you feel you're taking responsibility, doesn't negate what I'm saying. What you're saying is there is a you to be driven. What I'm saying is there's no you in the first place driving or not driving anything. So when you make statements like these her it becomes null and void to what I'm saying. How can there be a "well, I need to take responsibility for my life because there's no such thing as a God in the driving wheel". VS " there's a God at the driving wheel so I need not do anything", doesn't matter which is the case because there's no one there or here deciding to do or not do. Even my comment here to you is null and void because whatever the response is will be what is. IOW, if I say, he's right I should take responsibility or whatever, it's still life doing life. If I say, you're full of shit and i don't need to do anything, it's still life doing life. Either way, my explanation to you is life doing life, my responsibilities is life doing life, my no responsibility is life doing life. 

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THOUGHT. That's where suffering comes in. Life doesn't suffer. The individual suffers it's thoughts. Life is happening, thoughts about what is happening is not life. When I take responsibility and when you take responsibility and if I don't take responsibility or if you don't take responsibility, THAT'S ALL LIFE. We can't escape life. So it doesn't matter if you say Miss Princess here doesn't take responsibility, that's life saying that and this is life responding.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Of course, humans are the unique species

Total arrogance and that's why an ant doesn't suffer and you do. Unique to whom, that fake ego that doesn't exist. 

Know thyself....

6 hours ago, Ishanga said:

You have no thought about Action, everything just is for You, so soon once Your mind convinces Your self that an adult can do whatever to a child it will justify according to Your ideology that You have adapted and identified with,

I have adapted and have identified with nothing. This is your interpretation of what is being said. You have turned my words around to suit your justifications of your ideas about what I'm saying. It is very clear to me what I'm saying. There are no ideologies and identifications here. You are blinded to what I'm really pointing to because of your own belief systems. You said "Your mind convinces yourself", that's duality, whose mind who is the one with the mind, where is this mind, what self. You said your self. Your as in me and self as in who, also me. Get it clear.

Yes, we speak in common terms in everyday life and we say your this and your that and the mind and all, but right now I'm showing you how deluded you are to say "when your mind convinces yourself". So your point is null and void and stems from delusion just like all walks of life. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

47 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THOUGHT. That's where suffering comes in. Life doesn't suffer. The individual suffers it's thoughts. Life is happening, thoughts about what is happening is not life. When I take responsibility and when you take responsibility and if I don't take responsibility or if you don't take responsibility, THAT'S ALL LIFE. We can't escape life. So it doesn't matter if you say Miss Princess here doesn't take responsibility, that's life saying that and this is life responding.

So you have to take responsability for conducing your thoughts properly then. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So you have to take responsability for conducing your thoughts properly then. 

And what, may I ask, do you think this remark is; another thought. Thoughts are just arising. Do you know what your next thought will be. No. 

Know thyself....

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

And what, may I ask, do you think this remark is; another thought. Thoughts are just arising. Do you know what your next thought will be. No. 

No because thoughts are a repetition of the past or projection of the future via the past, which is just information accumulated from the external world.

Is like asking me do you know what your body temperature will be in the next minute? Of course not because my body temperature ajusts itself depending on the temperature on the outside which i can not control.

But still, the body and mind is mine, so is my responsability to conduce them consciously, not projecting the responsability to an external GOD.

Is like, i can not control what my dog will do next moment, but still mine. 

Edited by Javfly33

43 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

not projecting the responsability to an external GOD.

Just so you know I never said this. There's no external God. We agree on that. I also never said YOU are projecting responsibility to anyone. I just love it when I see how my words have been interpreted. 

Know thyself....

48 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But still, the body and mind is mine,

I thought there was only Oneness. You just named 3 different things there. Body, Mind and Mine. Thought there was no separation.

Know thyself....

52 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Is like, i can not control what my dog will do next moment, but still mine. 

Yes, but only in this relative world and not Absolutely; which is what we're attempting to address here. If there's actually a doer.

Know thyself....

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I thought there was only Oneness. You just named 3 different things there. Body, Mind and Mine. Thought there was no separation.

There is still Oneness, because the mind and body are projections of the ONE. 

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

There is still Oneness, because the mind and body are projections of the ONE. 

OK so you're speaking about projections. Ok. Now we're getting somewhere. I will agree that the person you think you are that's making choices and taking responsibility is also a projection. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

the person you think you are that's making choices and taking responsibility is also a projection. 

Of course. When i talk about You taking responsability i don´t mean you as the human, I mean You as the Intelligence/the One/The Consciouness

Edited by Javfly33

Just now, Javfly33 said:

Of course. When i talk about You taking responsability i don´t mean you as the human, I mean You as the Intelligence/the One/The Consciouness

But who is telling the Intelligence/the One/the Consciousness this?

Know thyself....

@Javfly33 When the argument they state fails, they go to the State of the Absolute and say "It doesn't Matter, Nothing is happening anyways", but when their ego gets hit, they post why didn't You do this or that, its so very obvious what is going on in the majority around here,,, this is akin to terrorist that claim Allah told them its okay to kill the infidels and so forth, its the same ideology, it completely blinds ppl when they go this route, they will intellectual justify the belief and go to extreme measures to do so... 

If God is everything, from Compassion and Devotion, To Shitting on Your Kid and getting them to eat it, and all of it is okay (since Nothing is really happening, its all Appearance), then what else to call this but complete Insanity!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

OK so you're speaking about projections. Ok. Now we're getting somewhere. I will agree that the person you think you are that's making choices and taking responsibility is also a projection. 

Projection, Appearance, You guys use these words to avoid the Truth, its like when You were a kid and hid under the covers when You got scared, You do what You have to do to hide from the Truth, the Truth is You have this  Body and Mind, You perform Action while here that will cause consequence for You and maybe ppl around You, it has meaning on a certain level, not that Absolute Level that Your all obsessed with, this is not that place, you have access to it, but most of the time that place is not in your experience and alive for You. so You do what You have to do here, take Responsibility, face the Truth, You can live beyond the Body and Mind and Experience the Absolute anytime You want, but You still have to deal with the shit that goes on here, if You deny that, then You deny any sort of meaning or responsibility which is insanity once again..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

and all of it is okay

Who said this. To me none of it is ok, it's all random chaos. Doesn't negate the fact of what is the case. You seem to think I'm saying it's all OK or not ok. No, it's simply what is. 

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Projection, Appearance, You guys use these words to avoid the Truth, its like when You were a kid and hid under the covers when You got scared, You do what You have to do to hide from the Truth, the Truth is You have this  Body and Mind, You perform Action while here that will cause consequence for You and maybe ppl around You, it has meaning on a certain level, not that Absolute Level that Your all obsessed with, this is not that place, you have access to it, but most of the time that place is not in your experience and alive for You. so You do what You have to do here, take Responsibility, face the Truth, You can live beyond the Body and Mind and Experience the Absolute anytime You want, but You still have to deal with the shit that goes on here, if You deny that, then You deny any sort of meaning or responsibility which is insanity once again..

There's no truth to avoid. The truth is unavoidable. There's just what is. You come up with nice stories, I like this one. Still is what is. Inescapable. Nothing you can say or not say that can be avoided. Can't happen. Show me something that isn't the case. Say all you want, it's still the case. You have given meaning to life myself also but I'm aware of it, and now you want to project that meaning unto others. 

Life couldn't care less what words are chosen, but you do. 

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Who said this. To me none of it is ok, it's all random chaos. Doesn't negate the fact of what is the case. You seem to think I'm saying it's all OK or not ok. No, it's simply what is. 

When You say Nothing is Happening, that is saying nothing matters which means that everythiing is okay as it is.. Acceptance is something we have to do to stop Stress and allow Ease into Our lives, but that doesn't mean we want things to be the way it is, Acceptance just stops the stress response, no more fight/Flight within... But not everything that is happening in the world is Okay, and many ppl including You don't seem to think this way, as I said above Your words that You repeat over and over again say it clearly.. Same with Everything is Random chaos, its not random chaos, its unconsciousness, ppl walking around living by accident making stupid decisions. You think this Planet and Galaxy and Universe just happened by Randomness? That is false science and false conclusion for sure...

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's no truth to avoid. The truth is unavoidable. There's just what is. You come up with nice stories, I like this one. Still is what is. Inescapable. Nothing you can say or not say that can be avoided. Can't happen. Show me something that isn't the case. Say all you want, it's still the case. 

If You don't know that Your rambling here then let me tell You now, Your trying to justify an Ideology you've bought into with very bad arguments and logic...

The problem Your having and lots around here is not many are really doing the work, to find out what truth is, its inside of You all around You, but You cannot perceive it, it takes some work to get to that level of perception, your totally Intellectual in your understanding which is a very very basic level of knowing...

Edited by Ishanga

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

When You say Nothing is Happening, that is saying nothing matters

I don't see the similarity. If nothing is happening then how can nothing matter. Nothing is happening to matter. You seem to think what you want to think by what I'm saying and giving it your meaning. Ask me if I stub a toe if I won't feel it. Ask me if I lose my job if I won't care. Ask me if my cat dies if I won't cry. I will say yes to all that, and maybe everything else you'll ask me along those lines. Doesn't mean there's anything moving, doesn't mean there's an individual that these things are happening to and it doesn't mean anything matters. 

Know thyself....