Ishanga

Quit Being Serious, Proclaiming I am GOD!!

125 posts in this topic

I agree its kinda cringe all this 'i am god' stuff. All posers.

Except me, I am actually the real god. No others except me. Glad you cleared out all the posers OP. Now give me my flowers

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

5 hours ago, Ulax said:

I agree its kinda cringe all this 'i am god' stuff. All posers.

Except me, I am actually the real god. No others except me. Glad you cleared out all the posers OP. Now give me my flowers

I knew the Real One would appear! May we all bow down to the Lord Saviour, YoUr TiMe hAs CoMe!!! :):):)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Inliytened1  Ah yes, we have another third person trying to explain someone else personal definition, I suspect it's another separate personal definition and not a perfect description of the first person's personal definition. Everyone needs their own personal dictionary linked in their signature.

Everything done by every being, by us, animals, bugs, microbes, it all, everything happens 'in the moment' , I dare you to do anything 'out of the moment'... "Do animals have psychological reactions of distress to things that aren't happening because of memory?" That is the question.

That is really what is going on...egoistic structure.  If I'm right, no make that, if I'm correct...I'm good.  It is incumbent upon me to convince everyone else that they are wrong...that is a whole lotta work, and I ain't up to it.  I'm happy being perfect and so be it.

I am not a crybaby!

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@SOUL animals don't suffer in the sense that we do.  Their suffering is purely in the moment.

How do you know ? 

The devil is in the details.