Ishanga

Quit Being Serious, Proclaiming I am GOD!!

125 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why you use the word god? Do you think that god is creating the reality? Dreaming? For some reasons? Then god is an entity that does things? It's a limited vision, the only god that exists is the reality, and the reality doesn't want nothing, it's difficult to accept because we are in the human paradigm, but anyone who speaks about god is not awake

Gonna stop talking about God

You ain't ready for it. That's the truth. You end up gaslighting and discrediting me.

If you become Conscious enough there comes a threshold were God Self Reveals. Hit that threshold of Consciousness.

Your ideas of God are not it, they are delusion and you aren't openminded to reconsider them, maybe it's impossible till God happens. The ones that know already know hence no need to talk.

@Breakingthewall In particular, your conceptions of God are poluted from the abrahamic/western schools of thought. I'm not talking about anything from the human sphere when realizing God. All of that is a grain of salt in the infinite whirpool of Consciousness. It includes and trascends everything you know, have experienced, realized or Awoken to. 

If you become Conscious enough there comes a threshold were God Self Reveals. Hit that threshold of Consciousness. The bar is quite high, that's the only complication. If only you take the trouble to remove those complications the best moment of your life will come.

No more God talking for you all, sorry-_-

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Princess Arab

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, so free will now is personalized and are in different categories depending on the creature. Elephant free will, cockroach freewill, I can't even write this with a straight face, I'm dying over here, tiger free will, spider free will, oh not to mention parasite free will, worm free will and skunk free will. Told you all this is ordered chaos and we are making sense of the chaos. Maybe there's also chaos free will. At this point, who knows maybe moon and stars free will. Enough. 

I am not a crybaby!

22 minutes ago, Davino said:

No more God talking for you all, sorry-_-

@Davino Not even me?   (·•᷄_•᷅ )

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

33 minutes ago, Davino said:

You ain't ready for it. That's the truth. You end up gaslighting and discrediting me.

If you become Conscious enough there comes a threshold were God Self Reveals. Hit that threshold of Consciousness.

I'm sorry but not. Your god is identification. The proof is the violent reaction if you feel that it is questioned . Típical ego reaction when it feels a threat

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Staples said:

Your theorising directly contradicts my direct experience. I sense more nonsense. Have you ever experienced any of that? I've not.

No, you can't experience the non existence because it doesn't exist, it's what non existence means, what exist is the existence, it's quite obvious, that's why existence is absolute 

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm sorry but not. Your god is identification.
The proof is the violent reaction if you feel that it is questioned.
Típical ego reaction when it feels a threat

Well, God exists as the relative & absolute top holon simultaneously & an infinite formful & formless self-complexifying origin, which is both selfless & self-full across multiple frequencies. In a way, every single limited form within is equally complex and omnipotent, consciously or unconsciously choosing to maintain its specific configuration on the same scale of infinitely interconnected infinity, practically equalizing its significance, yet not its effectiveness at relative existence and value-fulfillment. And everything else also, and the transcendent 😁

Edited by Keryo Koffa

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Top? The end of the infinity then? 

Except which is God, the non-omniscient/non-omnipotent/non-intelligent infinite origin, or the omniscient, omnipotent intelligence that self-arranges itself out of it to split into the kind of dual wisdom and understanding from which omnipotence & omniscience can hold any meaning whatsoever? And how much tension between these and their infinite permutations & perspectives, be they self-contained or not... as the top gestalt always changes expanding the planes of its infinity into which it complexifies and which it never runs out of? Even the top of the pyramid constantly evolves (∞+1), even if its all-inclusive, it can learn from permeating & becoming and complexifying and changing its configurations and patterns endlessly, splitting itself into ever more infinities that infinitize omnidirectionally, at that point, new knowledge gained from finitization is actually just another dimension of infinity it stacks on top of itself through finity, through which it further splits and infinitizes, polarity is infinite & encodes new information, how high will it go? Forever and ever and oh look, here we are, and our lives are small and boring, but that's because we're so complex and deep into this polarization game to gain meaning and significance & context through experience and coordinated creation, so which God do you actually mean?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

38 minutes ago, El Zapato said:

Princess Arab

I don't need a half hr video to tell me the Universe is conscious. What I'm asking is if every sentient being has it's own free will. You said an ant has it's own free will. So therefore it has freedom of choice. You made a statement on your own so have the answer on your own. Saying the Universe is conscious doesn't answer the question of do insects have free will.

Maybe everything is operating on intelligence and there's no free will anywhere of any kind.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Its simple, I like to share, what is the problem with it, and if there is a problem, then why is Leo celebrated for sharing his beliefs and system of teaching??

I just want to share what will make you a god like I am becoming

I know exactly what you need since I was one time in your shoes

On the other hand I don't want you saying you are god please

But I will uphold my rights to be as god-realized as Leo and share that one true path

Then you can become god one of these days too and will naturally thank me for all I did

17 hours ago, Ishanga said:

You only proclaim on forums like this that "I am God", "No others exist except Me", "I am Imagining everything else except Me", or you post Journals that never end, because You take Yourself too Seriously.

Taking Yourself too seriously means You are not in Truth, or Reality, because You are just a spec, smaller than a sand particle in context of the size of this Universe, of this Galaxy lol, and You think You are God, the Only One is Existence, Imagining Everything else, lol..

In simple terms this means You have a miserable Life Experience within Yourself, so You create a Grand super Huge Ego, that makes You Feel Better, then proclaim it to all that will listen, that makes You feel even better, but in a year You will feel like shit or even worse!

Loosen Up a Bit, go in front of the Mirror, and Laugh at what You see, Laugh and shake Your head at all the stupid things You did today, we all do allot of stupid things everyday, Laugh at it.  Take all Your Judgements about Yourself and Others, and just Laugh it away, make things real simple and dumb, this will bring You to a Simple Life of Experience, and no Judgements, no Proclamations, No Belief, No nothing, just pure Living Now, Enjoying what Is, and having some Fun!

Proclaiming i am God to a bunch of dream characters is like the developer of the video game going into his own game and then telling everyone it's a game.   For him, it's unnecessary unless he has nothing else to do.  For the rest, most will be taking it in as a belief which could have very negative consequences.  But not all will do thIs.  And for the one who has actually realized it, it is a deep dilemma.  Not only because it's could misslead others but also because it does nothing for his own growth.   Yet, he must teach on.  Because if he can awaken even one person, even within the confines of the dream, then he has managed to break them away from what society has attempted to mold them into - and that is a product of their society. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

so which God do you actually mean?

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

There is only one God, it's the absolute. It doesn't want nothing because there is nothing that it could want, it doesn't know nothing because it's nothing to know. Everything that arises and dissapear inside it is just it's breath, it is not a creator, but everything arises inevitably, because there is not bottom, it's always smiling because it's freedom, it's the pure light that exists, and it seems trapped in your heart. Open your heart without grabbing anything, and you will see yourself.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Maybe everything is operating on intelligence and there's no free will anywhere of any kind

I'd say that everything relative has a part of free will and a big part of pre-established because it is synchronized with all infinite reality. When your will pushes in a direction it is the will of reality that is pushing, and it has to masterfully make its way through infinite butterfly effects that fluctuate reality. Each apparent movement has infinite consequences, waves that affect infinite dimensions and in turn is affected by infinite waves. 

8 hours ago, Ishanga said:

I think You are misinterpreting what he said, he is saying being miserable if the  most irresponsible thing, he is not saying to put on a happy face when out is public or in private, so the two are not related.

If You are One with this Universe of Yours, or what I would call Truth/Reality/Absolute, then no suffering is possible in your experience. Pain can happen, You can still stub your toe and feel pain, or lose a luv'ed one and feel the pain of it, suffering is different from pain, suffering is Human made and it is reliving the pain of the past over and over again, that is a self created thing, its disempowering and unhealth for our Body, Mind, Emotions and Energy systems, being Blissful is the opposite, it empowers all those things that make You what You are!

When part of you is suffering its suffering. Its literally trapped in your nervous system. We fracture ourselves into pieces through traumatic events, especially those in our childhood that were not equipped to deal with. Animals do it too, then they roar, bark, shake themselves, run around but humans don't do this, they hold onto it. Then they get emotional states or experiences that happen related to it that repeat for the rest of their life till they become aware of it.

You can ignore it I suppose, but this is terrible advice because it will keep repeating and repeating and repeating until finally you do what you were supposed to do. This is true on the micro and macro.

I used to be a master at evading my emotions, I was initially drawn to spirituality in the 2010's as yet another way to avoid pieces of myself that were suffering. I could bliss myself out and ignore everything.

You are EVERYTHING. NOT JUST BLISS!
Thank you for settling this for me once and for all, I needed that finality.

10 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

When part of you is suffering its suffering. Its literally trapped in your nervous system. We fracture ourselves into pieces through traumatic events, especially those in our childhood that were not equipped to deal with. Animals do it too, then they roar, bark, shake themselves, run around but humans don't do this, they hold onto it. Then they get emotional states or experiences that happen related to it that repeat for the rest of their life till they become aware of it.

You can ignore it I suppose, but this is terrible advice because it will keep repeating and repeating and repeating until finally you do what you were supposed to do. This is true on the micro and macro.

I used to be a master at evading my emotions, I was initially drawn to spirituality in the 2010's as yet another way to avoid pieces of myself that were suffering. I could bliss myself out and ignore everything.

You are EVERYTHING. NOT JUST BLISS!
Thank you for settling this for me once and for all, I needed that finality.

Exactly, the trauma is real, it exists for a reason. The Eckhart Tolle philosophy is fake, you are not addicted to suffering, it's that something is wrong, you have to realize something, do a movement, until then the suffering is going to remember you that you have something to see, do, change. 

@BlueOak lets be honest... the problem is not bliss or not bliss, the problem is you can not maintain the bliss.

If you are able to bliss yourself out where is the space for the negative emotions? Suffering emotions can only happen because you are not Blissed out. 

Additionally, when you are feeling Blissful you can step into any door in reality, you can experience almost anything because the fear of suffering is no longer there... when any wind from the outside can make you tremble, little exploration will happen.

Overall the issue with spiritual work is not that it does not work, is that almost nobody seems to be able to maintain it (myself include it). 

Additionally it seems to maintain it a certain surrender of certain things have to happen, and nobody is willing to do because there is fear and attachment...probably for most of us we have to keep seeking material stuff to go full circle and finally go back to trascendence for good. At least thats how i see it in my case

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

8 hours ago, El Zapato said:

@Staples By-products are certainly a common phenomenon.  I suppose on the other hand, Hawking, along with Kip Thorne (I think) calculated the universe to be as it is by chance at a mathematical zero.

And yet here we are 🥳

Party time. 

Edited by Staples

God and I worked things out

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

In your opinion, does an ant have free will, does it have freedom of choice. Answer this.

All Life that has what we call sentience even in a small way has an aspect of Free Will, can make decisions and determine things about their life. From Plants to Insects to Animals to Mammals, Apes then Us Humans, all have a sense of Free Will, it is just Humans have the most Capacity and Capability, because we have the most ability to be Aware of Reality and Conscious (Conscious compared to Asleep, more Conscious You are the more intense Your Awakeness is),

Everything though below Human Beings are very limited in their Capacity and Free Will, we are not, we can live below Animal Nature lets say, and we can Live Above Godly nature, and be super compassionate, Giving, Caring, Loving, totally devoid of Self and our own needs, and even beyond this, so that is where the Choice or Free Will is active, not in determining if I drink coffee or tea this morning or what route I use to go to work..

Ants have a certain capacity of free will but they like most animals are more inclined to their natural instincts, but where does this natural instinct come from?? that is the deeper question!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru