Ishanga

Quit Being Serious, Proclaiming I am GOD!!

125 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Staples said:

Then how do you explain irreducible complexity?

Because there are no limits, relative reality is infinite, there are infinite relative movements coordinate infinitely. It's inevitable, as you said 

28 minutes ago, Staples said:

If a thing happens and there was no cause, you have nonsense.

Then, what is the cause of god? The only cause is the absence of limits, and the only will is your apparentl will to the infinite power, same than the only intelligence is your apparent intelligence to the infinite power, there in not a director, because it would be the end of the infinite chain. There are no levels of existence until reaching a supreme level, there are infinite levels, therefore, no level

Edited by Breakingthewall

Trying or even getting interested in the "How" or "Why" of Existence, this God ppl talk about or the Absolute, means Your starting to get too Serious, just see where this leads, sooner or later You will hit an Intellectual Road Block, the deductive reasoning will break down and Your then stumped, agitated even to a degree then life gets serious..

Don't try to figure it out, or understand it, just Experience it completely and totally, and see what happens, I bet You no Suffering will be possible.. 

When You are Intellectually Identified, then You want the "How and Why", but intellect divides and separates, do You think Absolute or God is about division and separation?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Because there are no limits, relative reality is infinite, there are infinite relative movements coordinate infinitely. It's inevitable. 

If there were no limits, and everything was somehow equally possible, then it would be possible (and thus necessary) for nothing to have ever existed including now. Thus, not allowing for reality to exist in any way. Yet here we are.

An absence of limits is nonsense. It's a non-statement, that can't be properly considered because it is reasonless. Reality is not constructed with nonsense. Reality is unlimited in the sense that can create anything that can be constructed with sufficient reason.

God and I worked things out

2 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Trying or even getting interested in the "How" or "Why" of Existence, this God ppl talk about or the Absolute, means Your starting to get too Serious, just see where this leads, sooner or later You will hit an Intellectual Road Block, the deductive reasoning will break down and Your then stumped, agitated even to a degree then life gets serious..

Don't try to figure it out, or understand it, just Experience it completely and totally, and see what happens, I bet You no Suffering will be possible.. 

That's your prerogative. I'm going to figure it out the best I can. My desire to understand outweighs the desire to avoid suffering.

From my point of view, I would say you give up too easily or are not interested in the deepest understanding.

1 minute ago, Staples said:

That's your prerogative. I'm going to figure it out the best I can. My desire to understand outweighs the desire to avoid suffering.

From my point of view, I would say you give up too easily or are not interested in the deepest understanding.

I'm not interested in the deepest understanding, Leo is and due to that he has the life he has, health problems and capable of suffering,.

I know what it is like to Suffer, I don't want to ever Suffer, that is way more a priority than Understanding something that will be a never ending process, like counting to infinity, You will waste Your Life, that is very brief, on trying to have a so called Deep understanding. How do You know that now Your Understanding is Deep? Please explain in detail what this means, and how it is determined?

My priority beside family, is to have a very Deep Experience of Life and Reality/Truth, via that Suffering is impossible, Bliss is baseline Experience, then Possibility and Potential open up for Me to explore, what that means is anyone's guess but it beats just staying and living at a survival level of accumulating ppl, places, things ,money, security, procreation then dying one day...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

9 minutes ago, Staples said:

there were no limits, and everything was somehow equally possible, then it would be possible (and thus necessary) for nothing to have ever existed including now.

Sure, maybe every time you blink there is an abyss of eons of non-existence, but because it does not exist, it does not exist. An instant of existence is the eternity. 

11 minutes ago, Staples said:

Reality is unlimited in the sense that can create anything that can be constructed with sufficient reason.

Sure, then, in the eternity, what could be the reason of anything? In the eternity there is not real movement, nothing means nothing, absolutely nothing, it's the same here and there , everything is now, and everything is synchronized because everything is the same thing, that is the reality. Disappointing? For the ego sure, the ego needs reasons for everything, then it invent god

@Ishanga Good for you, sounds like a wonderful life. Don't worry, I will not waste my life. My self-actualization is just different to yours.

Edited by Staples

59 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Its simple, I like to share, what is the problem with it, and if there is a problem, then why is Leo celebrated for sharing his beliefs and system of teaching??

What I wanted to say is that it doesn't make sense to share something that outside of your awareness. It's not okay to share something that you don't know about (I'm not criticizing, you also said so). Leo shares what he has experienced, while you share what you don't know

2 minutes ago, Staples said:

@Ishanga Good for you, sounds like a wonderful life. Don't worry, I will not waste my life. My self-actualization is just different to yours.

Yes agreed, truly wish You well:)

Opps looks like I've reached the posting limit again lol:) see U all later:)

Edited by Ishanga

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure, maybe every time you blink there is an abyss of eons of non-existence, but because it does not exist, it does not exist. An instant of existence is the eternity

Your theorising directly contradicts my direct experience. I sense more nonsense. Have you ever experienced any of that? I've not.

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

on the contrary, all of Us are embodied Truth, when You go into deep sleep every night, what is keeping Your Heart Beating, Your Blood pressure balanced, the hormones and chemistry flowing thru Your system (some millions of chemistry releases per second), what is controlling or monitoring all of this, and this is just the physical aspect of our embodiment. 

True, but we're not directly conscious of the fact that we embody truth. 

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

Sadhguru is not a God, never claimed he was, I am anti God by the way, he is just one of the most Conscious Being Alive today, that is all, and he shares methods on how to get there as well with all interested!

What I said is because from what I see you kind of treat him like a God.

@Staples The anthropic principle suggests that the universe is finely tuned for human existence. It posits that the fundamental constants and conditions necessary for life are incredibly precise.

Similar to this:The Copenhagen Interpretation asserts that a system is not in any of its allowable states or alternatively that it is in all of its allowable states simultaneously. Furthermore a particle does not have a trajectory involving a definite location and velocity as a function of time.

All true, but still a hollow proposition?

Edited by El Zapato

I am not a crybaby!

@El Zapato Quite hollow. The constants are what they are because they can't be another way. Pi is pi because that's just what circles do.

It's not designed that way just to support life. That's more of a nice byproduct.

As for Copenhagen interpretation, we still don't understand quantum mechanics enough yet to grasp the justifications god has designed in that domain. But surely, they are there.

Edited by Staples

toogoofy.thumb.png.385e030399002b060a8a9 All roads lead to rome 
267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumbtoogoofy.thumb.png.385e030399002b060a8a9267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb Ego isn't omnipotent
cheers.thumb.jpg.f13eba73c8b824ef5c179f7 Stop wasting valuable time
BlueOakAvi.thumb.jpg.f28514557122d9891d7267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb Authenticity matters
IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb Don't personify God 
IMG_20240911_010304-min.thumb.jpg.355893IMG_20240911_010304-min.thumb.jpg.355893267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumbIMG_20240911_010304-min.thumb.jpg.355893 Take it easy
83391566fa1013fc9c54133ffc10fa5e.thumb.j Serious humor inflections
267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb Life is a miracle
IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Stop justifying through God
83391566fa1013fc9c54133ffc10fa5e.thumb.j Nah, God justifies everything
IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Everything is groundless
267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb Stop trying to understand
83391566fa1013fc9c54133ffc10fa5e.thumb.j83391566fa1013fc9c54133ffc10fa5e.thumb.j No + Reality is sentient
267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb Understanding is futile!
IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Groundlessness is inevitable!
83391566fa1013fc9c54133ffc10fa5e.thumb.jIMG_20240911_010304-min.thumb.jpg.355893267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb83391566fa1013fc9c54133ffc10fa5e.thumb.j bs-ing, no u loop
IMG_20240911_010304-min.thumb.jpg.355893 We're all very unconscious
toogoofy.thumb.png.385e030399002b060a8a983391566fa1013fc9c54133ffc10fa5e.thumb.j Reality is too convenient
f7202070c84949f6d1ee50d812b73679.thumb.p New format test test lol

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

10 hours ago, Ishanga said:

The difference in our understanding and/or approaches is simply this, I understand as Humans we have choice, Free Will, the Ability to Respond and make choices, I can sit down or stand up, I can go left or right, I can run over that old lady or avoid her, choice is everywhere, You do not buy into this via the statements that You make, for eg. "No, no, you are not figuring shit out, it's just happening just like a bird shitting on your head", Free Will is not about Situations that happen to You, Life is not about Situations that are happening to you or around You, Free Will is how You respond to having a bird shitting on You, not that fact that is happened to You, that is a big difference in understanding and approach!

In your opinion, does an ant have free will, does it have freedom of choice. Answer this.

Know thyself....

@Staples By-products are certainly a common phenomenon.  I suppose on the other hand, Hawking, along with Kip Thorne (I think) calculated the universe to be as it is by chance at a mathematical zero.

I am not a crybaby!

1 minute ago, El Zapato said:

@Princess Arabia Why not?  Perhaps not human-like free will, but much more like an ant's free will.

Ok, so free will now is personalized and are in different categories depending on the creature. Elephant free will, cockroach freewill, I can't even write this with a straight face, I'm dying over here, tiger free will, spider free will, oh not to mention parasite free will, worm free will and skunk free will. Told you all this is ordered chaos and we are making sense of the chaos. Maybe there's also chaos free will. At this point, who knows maybe moon and stars free will. Enough. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia Yes, that's correct, good insight! 😁

You're finally getting to the "Everything is Consciousness" + "God is Infinite" aspects

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀