Ishanga

Quit Being Serious, Proclaiming I am GOD!!

125 posts in this topic

You only proclaim on forums like this that "I am God", "No others exist except Me", "I am Imagining everything else except Me", or you post Journals that never end, because You take Yourself too Seriously.

Taking Yourself too seriously means You are not in Truth, or Reality, because You are just a spec, smaller than a sand particle in context of the size of this Universe, of this Galaxy lol, and You think You are God, the Only One is Existence, Imagining Everything else, lol..

In simple terms this means You have a miserable Life Experience within Yourself, so You create a Grand super Huge Ego, that makes You Feel Better, then proclaim it to all that will listen, that makes You feel even better, but in a year You will feel like shit or even worse!

Loosen Up a Bit, go in front of the Mirror, and Laugh at what You see, Laugh and shake Your head at all the stupid things You did today, we all do allot of stupid things everyday, Laugh at it.  Take all Your Judgements about Yourself and Others, and just Laugh it away, make things real simple and dumb, this will bring You to a Simple Life of Experience, and no Judgements, no Proclamations, No Belief, No nothing, just pure Living Now, Enjoying what Is, and having some Fun!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

"The most Irresponsible thing You can do is walking around here and feel Miserable!"- Sadhguru

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga You misunderstand what is being expressed when talking about God Realization. Why?

1. Some people haven't had the Awakening and are just cosplaying. You are right there in your critiques
  2. You haven't had any God Realization, therefore you are denying such thing is possible and claming it is delusion, egotism and so on.

Just give it a breather, it's okay that some Realization are so far away that seem "imposible" or "incredible" it's fine, each one is where it is just respect the higher phases that unfold in the path, or at the very least be open minded about them. What you think God Realization mean is not what it actually IS. I can guarantee you that.

Probably the concept you have about God Realization is delusion and rightly so you critique it, but are you open to the possibility that it's your mind misinterpreting second hand awakenings. Meaning that God Realization is not what you think it is and therefore being in a state of "not knowing" where you recognise, maybe I don't know what this legit people are talking about from time immemorial. This is not jus a forum thing, all mystics from all traditions that have gone the deep end have claimed Reality to Be Ultimately God or Infinity and that is identical to I AM or Consciousness. This should be realized and it's your responsability to do so.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

12 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Ishanga You misunderstand what is being expressed when talking about God Realization. Why?

1. Some people haven't had the Awakening and are just cosplaying. You are right there in your critiques
  2. You haven't had any God Realization, therefore you are denying such thing is possible and claming it is delusion, egotism and so on.

Just give it a breather, it's okay that some Realization are so far away that seem "imposible" or "incredible" it's fine, each one is where it is just respect the higher phases that unfold in the path, or at the very least be open minded about them. What you think God Realization mean is not what it actually IS. I can guarantee you that.

Probably the concept you have about God Realization is delusion and rightly so you critique it, but are you open to the possibility that it's your mind misinterpreting second hand awakenings. Meaning that God Realization is not what you think it is and therefore being in a state of "not knowing" where you recognise, maybe I don't know what this legit people are talking about from time immemorial. This is not jus a forum thing, all mystics from all traditions that have gone the deep end have claimed Reality to Be Ultimately God or Infinity and that is identical to I AM or Consciousness. This should be realized and it's your responsability to do so.

Its fine to have a God realization, its ego when one proclaims it publicly, like proclaiming "I am Enlightened". 

Be God, Feel God, Imbibe God wholly, that is the whole point of Spirituality, and why all the Guru's and Yogis, and Jesus and everyone else that has been Enlightened or will be come to this earth, but proclaiming it publicly is the point of my post, why proclaim it, why defend it, why say such things?

You only do it because You take Yourself, Your proclamation, Your Realizations and Experiences too Seriously, if You just laughed at it all, knowing that in 70yrs time no one will know that You ever existed, and you can still laugh, then imo You truly are God Realized:)

Can You Laugh at Yourself, your "God Realization", psychedelic experiences, the posts You have made on this forum, the relationships as well???

Edited by Ishanga

Weird claim. I don't understand your position. Why explaining your realizations is ego? Could you explain it to me

Maybe ego is also not explaining them. Who knows. It can be both or none, depending on the situation.

Maybe ego is realized for what it is when God Realization happens.

4 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You only do it because You take Yourself, Your proclamation, Your Realizations and Experiences too Seriously, if You just laughed at it all, knowing that in 70yrs time know one will know that You ever existed, and you can still laugh, then imo You truly are God Realized:)

Oh, God Realization is the ultime Self Joke, it scratchs the unscratchable itch and you laugh your heart out, after all the human drama to survive and your fears of inexistence and identification with the human form. God Realization comes as the ultimate Self Liberation and existential peace.

The ultimate joke;)

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

16 minutes ago, Davino said:

Weird claim. I don't understand your position. Why explaining your realizations is ego? Could you explain it to me

Maybe ego is also not explaining them. Who knows. It can be both or none, depending on the situation.

Maybe ego is realized for what it is when God Realization happens.

Oh, God Realization is the ultime Self Joke, it scratchs the unscratchable itch and you laugh your heart out, after all the human drama to survive and your fears of inexistence and identification with the human form. God Realization comes as the ultimate Self Liberation and existential peace.

The ultimate joke;)

Its simple, why come on a forum and state "I am God".  What does it mean to say that? God, as far as I understand it is all knowing, all powerful, omni present, creator, creation, ultimate intelligence, absolute, things of this nature, if One proclaims they are that, then what about Me, and the others that say the same, are there more than One God? 

If I had such an experience, I would not make such a claim, just to be devil's advocate to what You say.. I would say that I experience everything as One, a feeling of Completeness and Bliss, Sat Chit Ananda would be my Meme, now by using this sort of language I am not inferring upon myself All Knowingness, All Powerful, Omni Presence, Creator/Creation identity or Ultimate Intelligence is mine and mine alone, do You see the difference in Expression??

Saying that I am God, as described above imo shows huge Ego, saying I am Sat Chit Ananda is not.. Strong identification with Ego simply means You take Yourself too Seriously, which is the whole point of this post!

Edited by Ishanga

18 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Its simple, why come on a forum and state "I am God".  What does it mean to say that? God, as far as I understand it is all knowing, all powerful, omni present, creator, creation, ultimate intelligence, absolute, things of this nature, if One proclaims they are that, then what about Me, and the others that say the same, are there more than One God?

No, that's not what I am God means, hence your confusion. If infinity doesn't include the finite and limitations it's not Infinite.

21 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Saying that I am God, as described above imo shows huge Ego, saying I am Sat Chit Ananda is not..

Sat means Truth, Existence or what is now

Chit means Consciousness, Understanding and Omniscience

Ananda means Love, Bliss and Ecstasy

It's quite a claim

13 minutes ago, Davino said:

No, that's not what I am God means, hence your confusion. If infinity doesn't include the finite and limitations it's not Infinite.

Sat means Truth, Existence or what is now

Chit means Consciousness, Understanding and Omniscience

Ananda means Love, Bliss and Ecstasy

It's quite a claim

This is why it is a misnomer to use the word "God", it has very deep implications and meanings to ppl world wide, if someone says "I am God" most ppl will think they are what I described it too be, the words infinite/infinity and such are not in their minds or used as implied meanings. Much better to use words like Brahma, Shiva, Krishna, Deity, Enlightened or something along those lines... Why have to constantly remind ppl of how You use and interpret the word when there are other words that can be used that don't imply what most think the Word God means!

I agree with @Davino

@Ishanga bottom line is you must experience these sorts of things.  But not from intellectual level .you must become realized . If you get It only from Intellectual level then its not worth a basket of beans because it does you no good to ramble endlessly on a forum about being God. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I agree with @Davino

@Ishanga bottom line is you must experience these sorts of things.  But not from intellectual level .you must become realized . If you get It only from Intellectual level then its not worth a basket of beans because it does you no good to ramble endlessly on a forum about being God. 

I agree totally, but can You do it on Your own, can You realize beyond the intellectual level and experience it for yourself right now this very moment? If You can then I will bow down to You, and I think that is Great:)

If not, then what?

And from what I see You have almost 11k posts here, I have 1318. so who's endlessly rambling on forums and claims to be God and the only one, not me:)

Edited by Ishanga

27 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

This is why it is a misnomer to use the word "God", it has very deep implications and meanings to ppl world wide, if someone says "I am God" most ppl will think they are what I described it too be, the words infinite/infinity and such are not in their minds or used as implied meanings. Much better to use words like Brahma, Shiva, Krishna, Deity, Enlightened or something along those lines... Why have to constantly remind ppl of how You use and interpret the word when there are other words that can be used that don't imply what most think the Word God means!

That's a legit critique of words and language

I could use Infinity or God interchangeably

But a moment will come where you Realize you are God and that God is all there is and there's no way arround that

5 minutes ago, Davino said:

That's a legit critique of words and language

I could use Infinity or God interchangeably

But a moment will come where you Realize you are God and that God is all there is and there's no way arround that

Listen, I am not here to compare the size of our dicks, if You have had higher levels of Consciousness, God, Infinity or whatever You want to call it than I, then I am happy for You, we need more ppl like You on this earth, that are here just as an example of how to Be, and it doesn't matter what You write or say, Your action will overshadow all of that if Your Consciousness is that high, as they say "Action speaks louder than words", so that is good..

People here proclaim they are God. Ishanga joins a forum so he can express his idol worship of Sadhguru. No one else in your mix going to listen to you rant on about Sadhguru, so you use here as an opportunity. I love to cook and I love natural products, so I started a healthy products thread to express this and maybe help others. It's all expression. That's all. Maybe you're the one taking this too seriously. It doesn't change a thing if people say they're God or not. Actually I think it's more arrogant, narcissistic and blasphemy to think you're not and that one thinks they are a separate being making this thing called life work and that they are so smart for figuring this shit out. Your mommy and poppy decided to have sex and you are a result of that and now you're all on your own and must figure out how to stay alive. No, no, you are not figuring shit out, it's just happening just like a bird shitting on your head. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

People here proclaim they are God. Ishanga joins a forum so he can express his idol worship of Sadhguru. No one else in your mix going to listen to you rant on about Sadhguru, so you use here as an opportunity. I love to cook and I love natural products, so I started a healthy products thread to express this and maybe help others. It's all expression. That's all. Maybe you're the one taking this too seriously. It doesn't change a thing if people say they're God or not. Actually I think it's more arrogant, narcissistic and blasphemy to think you're not and that one thinks they are a separate being making this thing called life work and that they are so smart for figuring this shit out. Your mommy and poppy decided to have sex and you are a result of that and now you're all on your own and must figure out how to stay alive. No, no, you are not figuring shit out, it's just happening just like a bird shitting on your head. 

My problem is not that ppl think or not think they are God, or Absolute, its the proclamation of it only that is egoic.  For sure the narcissist is not a Spiritual person as I would define it, they are self centered, solipsistic, me/myself & I focused, they use ppl for their own good, the spiritualist is opposite, they are selfless, devoid of self (devotion in action), mostly or fully aware of Reality, Connection and Response Able, living Now and using everything as a means to enhancement, not wounded by anything..

The difference in our understanding and/or approaches is simply this, I understand as Humans we have choice, Free Will, the Ability to Respond and make choices, I can sit down or stand up, I can go left or right, I can run over that old lady or avoid her, choice is everywhere, You do not buy into this via the statements that You make, for eg. "No, no, you are not figuring shit out, it's just happening just like a bird shitting on your head", Free Will is not about Situations that happen to You, Life is not about Situations that are happening to you or around You, Free Will is how You respond to having a bird shitting on You, not that fact that is happened to You, that is a big difference in understanding and approach!

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Read The guidelines .not allowed to post while stoned .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

But you are god @Ishanga. At least a part of it. Nothing egoic about admitting that 😉

If a bird shits on me, really I shit on myself. Staples just doesn't like it very much.

If I told the bird: "Don't shit on me for I am god." then I would deserve a second helping of shit. But it doesn't make my being god any less true.

Edited by Staples

God and I worked things out

55 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Read The guidelines .not allowed to post while stoned .

lol

Know thyself....