Recursoinominado

Another Big Youtuber Calls Leo a "Cult Leader"

18 posts in this topic

Minute 40:11

It's 3 years old but i have never seen this before until now.

I don't know if it is the right forum to post.

It's funny to see how "normies" see Leo's content lol

What do you guys think?

He was first mentioned in this forum a long time ago.

I think it can often be helpful to know others' beliefs, perspectives, or opinions, whether they are right or wrong, but especially when they are wrong. Ironically, they can help you recognize the beliefs and unrealistic expectations you may hold about an influential person or thing for you, in this case, Leo and Actualized.org.

Edited by Nemra

Old news.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's a psychedelic cult where the leader stopped doing psychedelics and transcended it to an Alien cult and left everyone confused and Alien-ated, hehe.

Know thyself....

What is this cult leader profession? Pays well? I'm thinking about switching carrers..

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's a psychedelic cult where the leader stopped doing psychedelics and transcended it to an Alien cult and left everyone confused and Alien-ated, hehe.

lol pretty accurate

I had a good laugh watching how I triggered that guy on the comments 2 years ago.

Oh boy, the ego is always so sensitive 🤣🤣

These are the exact guys that make brilliant people view academia as a clown fiesta, with no critical thinking no open-mindedness, just paradigm locked to the fullest. 

Edited by Socrates

Every Aspect of this current Society/Culture is a Cult, Apple and the way it does business and the ppl that use their products are a part of a Cult, same with ppl that listen to Taylor Swift, or luv the Rocky movies (like myself), or cry in the presence of their favorite movie star or singer, all of it is a Cult, and whomever is determined to be the leader of such things can be said to be a cult leader, but if everything is a Cult then who cares!!!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh yeah, but don't you worry, the timeline is still very much aligned! 😁

On 8/29/2024 at 0:35 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

He's skillfully executing the alien assimilation program.
First, he hooks you with all the self-development content.
Then he inspires you through enlightenment and awakening.
So then finally you're awe-struck when he reveals that you're God.
But that's not it either, the actual real deal is the Infinite Alien Awakening.
He's trying to bend your psyche into an alien mold and catch you off guard.
And then he's gonna steal your humanity to drag you into the depths of Alien Abyss.
You're going to be dissociated into nothingness, assimilated by unity, and morphed to infinity.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Yea but it's a free range cult... so everyone is god that doesn't exist.

@SOUL Yeah, we're just a cult of omnipotent Alien Godheads, but there's nothing to worry about since we don't exist 😁

gosh i’m still waiting for my poison drink and the mass suicide 

but i guess everyone who claims they are god and has a community or people who follow them or their content to a certain extent will be called a cult leader 

@PurpleTree Hey, we're "higher developed" cultists here, we only do "ego-death" (ego-suicide), "So uncivilized..." 😁

Edited by Keryo Koffa

4 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

gosh i’m still waiting for my poison drink and the mass suicide 

isn't that what 5-MeO-DMT is for? 

On 9/14/2024 at 11:24 PM, Recursoinominado said:

Minute 40:11

It's 3 years old but i have never seen this before until now.

I don't know if it is the right forum to post.

It's funny to see how "normies" see Leo's content lol

What do you guys think?

It's funny when normies, even PhD's, discover this kind of content.

Let's be real who wants to question the axioms and the goods it produces of the scientific method and fear losing the concept of reality as you tought it is. The what if question is scary. But Dave can't handle it. He can’t handle that there might be an infrastructure of raw empirical experience which produces this forum, produces religions, produces cults, gatherings, rituals, traditions which attempt to talk about experiences more valid than sense perception. There is no objective evidence of this. By seeking you get some pieces of empirical evidence on the way. And the depth and deepening of the experience is the evidence. But Dave just can't face it. Sam Harris handled it being a skeptic, I am sure Professor Dave can too. :D

I would even challenge Professor Dave to do Isha Kriya for 48 days as per the video and tell me that you did not feel bliss in your "third eye" region or literally do any other Isha yoga practice with a qualified Isha teacher and tell me that there isn't something more to it. Go and sit at Dhyanalingam and tell me that you didn't felt weird. Go into a vipassana retreat where you do nothing for long periods of time and tell me that nothing happens to your quality of consciousness. But I know, it's all "bogus and brainwashing and there is no depth, merit and sincerety" basically I don't want to do it because I am scared to change in a critical and non-rational way and I will lose my precious worldview and rational prestige or whatever. So it's so ironic that it's just one cult leader fighting another. Bottom line is that there is tremendous depth of these meditation and yoga practices and if you really want to find, you will find and Professor Dave will not.

Edited by Applegarden8

Humans are herd animals. We are born with the genetic predisposition to seek meaning and safety and comfort in groups and in authority figures of all types: people, ideas, scriptures. Cults are glaringly harmful extreme examples of this. But any spiritual group has its emotionally dependent herd-mentality adherents. My verdict: Actualized.org is not a cult, but has a charismatic leader whom members can get dependent on.

I personally feel no pressure to be or believe in anything specific here. I am welcome to post, not to post, to stay, to leave, nobody's asked me for money, I have not been shamed for writing about different belief systems. I think the general level of 'spiritual intelligence' here is quite high, and as long as you don't fall into a dysfunctional emotional dependency on Leo or his ideas, you can have a grand old time in the forum! 

I will add I'm quite happy to remain quite obscure here, no followers, very little response to what I post. Were my goal to be 'in the inner sanctum' I would probably be tempted (forced?) to espouse certain views and avoid others. In summary: Thumbs up to the forum, with the proviso you need to remain intelligently aware of the potential pitfalls, i.e. granting infallibility to authority. 

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...