emil1234

awakening experience on weed

91 posts in this topic

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

What is a "baloney" is waste my time with a small bitter person unable to open his mind. Bye. 

Awareness Is a constant and deeply mysterious. If you are denying awareness and its absolute nature, you are denying yourself 😤 

This reaction you are having is egoic. The only reason you can have it is because you are aware. Im pointing to something you can't deny, without taking drugs, and it challenges your deeply rooted beliefs that you need drugs to 'get it'. 

Someone told you you don't get it after taking drugs, and now comes the egoic defensive reaction.  It doesn't work in your favor. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Breakingthewall ever heard the saying that the Truth is too simple for the mind to grasp? The mind needs complexity. 

The truth is always closer than close, in front of your nose, sort of speak. You are trying to guide people into some sensationalist infinity and taking drugs, as if the truth is not here and now, always, regardless of contents. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Just now, Dodo said:

This reaction you are having is egoic. The only reason you can have it is because you are aware. I

You are talking in duality, I understand that there is me, the awareness and the object, but this is an appearance, my reaction is because you are a bitter person who use the sarcasm and superiority and it's extremely unpleasant to interact with you. 

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

@Breakingthewall ever heard the saying that the Truth is too simple for the mind to grasp? The mind needs complexity. 

The truth is always closer than close, in front of your nose, sort of speak. You are trying to guide people into some sensationalist infinity and taking drugs, as if the truth is not here and now, always, regardless of contents. 

It's what you say. Maybe you are wrong. The experience is a veil very thick

Edited by Breakingthewall

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

It's what you say. Maybe you are wrong.

You know that guy with username 0 is infinity? Yes, awareness is the 0. 

Dont try to grasp it with the mind. Everything I say is directly evidential. You cant know this conversation without being aware. 

What is aware, if not Awareness itself? Forget about the objects,  there is no duality, because objects are illusory. Only Awareness is real, and you are right, it doesnt exist, awareness does not appear. Its not an appearance.

Science cant find it. You can know awareness, because you are awareness. That's it 

-1/12 is Infinity 

12 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Science cant find it. You can know awareness, because you are awareness. That's it 

Awareness is an idea that describes the fact that there is a center of perception, me, and an external object that is perceived. Awareness is the the quality that I have to perceive reality. look: perceive reality. This implies two things, perceiving and reality. It is logical to think this way since our human experience consists of an external reality, sensory organs and a processor, the brain, that perceives. But if you go further, the only thing that remains is reality. perception and the perceived collapse and the self does the same. When you say: I am awareness, you are creating the self, the center of perception. this is the last door of the ego. That's why I said that awareness is an appearance, an idea that closes. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

You cant know this conversation without being aware

"You" "know" "conversation" , 3 things, the self, the action and the subject. This is the appearance. It's like saying: I am god creating the reality. It's a deception, it's relative. And actor doing an action with a result. It's the relative appearance that we try to trascending to realize the absolute. 

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Awareness is an idea that describes the fact that there is a center of perception, me, and an external object that is perceived. Awareness is the the quality that I have to perceive reality. look: perceive reality. This implies two things, perceiving and reality. It is logical to think this way since our human experience consists of an external reality, sensory organs and a processor, the brain, that perceives. But if you go further, the only thing that remains is reality. perception and the perceived collapse and the self does the same. When you say: I am awareness, you are creating the self, the center of perception. this is the last door of the ego. That's why I said that awareness is an appearance, an idea that closes. 

These are all thoughts. What do they appear in? 

Remember when i say awareness I don't mean a concept but a real actual tangible truth in this moment here and now. 

All of these concepts you are breaking and defeating are not it. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

"You" "know" "conversation" , 3 things, the self, the action and the subject. This is the appearance. It's like saying: I am god creating the reality. It's a deception, it's relative. And actor doing an action with a result. It's the relative appearance that we try to trascending to realize the absolute. 

You and know are the same thing. As the knower, you know yourself by being yourself. You dont actively need to know an appearance to be the knowing and to know that knowing simply by being it. The knowing itself is not an appearance.

All these words,, you, knowing, being, awareness, emptiness all synonyms. Pointers for the same no-thing.

-1/12 is Infinity 

27 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Sri Ramana Maharshi (Ai character with description simply the master of awareness and self inquiry expert)

You are the unchanging Awareness that perceives all that arises in the mind

What I am? The only possible answer is: the reality. Can't be: the unchanging awareness that perceives all that arises, because, what is "all that arises" ? Anything else? It's separate the perceiver than the perception? Are two different things? Then there is a center, a self who perceive? 

32 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Sri Ramana Maharshi:

The human 'you' is a temporary identity, a collection of thoughts and sensations that arise and pass away within the vast ocean of Awareness. It is akin to a wave identifying with the water from which it is made, forgetting its true nature. The real 'you' is the unchanging, eternal Witness that remains constant amidst the ever-changing tides of life.

Again, the witness. Well, maybe it's a blasphemy, but what if Ramana maharshi was confused? Those assessment smell to mistake, to a self that is still there and is confused with the reality.

Seems that Ramana never totally dissolved the self. Is that impossible? Maybe I'm an arrogant drug addict who does too much DMT and LSD, then I'm in a state of grandiosity and delirium, but look, that witness thing reeks of ego. there is no perception, perception is the illusion. Perception implies duality, without a doubt. Look at it with an open mind, who perceives? you? You are the total reality, it is impossible for it to be any other way, and the act of perceiving does not exist, there is only the act of being.

reality is, and is infinite. The appearance it takes on in this concrete dimension, which is one among infinite ones, is that of a perceiver, a witness, but this is a mirage. The witness is within reality, the same as what is perceived, they are the same thing. Reality is the absence of limits, that is what you are, it is the only possible definition, no witness, no god, no conscience.

@Breakingthewall brother not only Ramana but his cow too were enlightened beings have some respect for one of the Masters

-1/12 is Infinity