emil1234

awakening experience on weed

91 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

The question would be: do you want to break your finite chains, or not?

cant break an illusion lol! Go break some more walls, rhino, spiderman here.  

-1/12 is Infinity 

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

cant break an illusion lol! Go break some more walls, rhino, spiderman here.  

You could be trapped in the finite line for some eons more if you want. It's quite unpleasant but ultimately it's exactly the same. For me, it's better the pleasure than the pain. Just practical behavior 

43 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Mathematician here, if you try dividing by 0 and infinity, the paper will burst into flames. It-cant-be-done kek

You just have to divide by Math itself lol

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

You could be trapped in the finite line for some eons more if you want. It's quite unpleasant but ultimately it's exactly the same. For me, it's better the pleasure than the pain. Just practical behavior 

Pleasure and pain, 2 sides of the same coin.. you mean the peace that passeth understanding? Pleasure/pain still in duality

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

Pleasure and pain, 2 sides of the same coin.. you mean the peace that passeth understanding? Pleasure/pain still in duality

Being alive is a pleasure if you are out of the timeline. If you are in the timeline, being alive is a torture. The timeline is made of meaning 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Being alive is a pleasure if you are out of the timeline. If you are in the timeline, being alive is a torture. The timeline is made of meaning 

Brother this your experience do not force it on others. I don't know what timeline you talk about, there is only the present moment! (in actuality) 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

Brother this your experience do not force it on others. I don't know what timeline you talk about, there is only the present moment! (in actuality) 

A timeline is something that go from a point to another point, progress , movement. Any movement is a construction. The thing is crazy and scary, you have to break the appearance, you can't keep anything with you, because you have to dissapear, you is a construction, that you that is always here, so familiar, has to die, and that you has to say: let's die, it's so funny. Then the infinity manifest. Who can do that without drugs? Seems impossible 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

A timeline is something that go from a point to another point, progress , movement. Any movement is a construction. The thing is crazy and scary, you have to break the appearance, you can't keep anything with you, because you have to dissapear, you is a construction, that you that is always here, so familiar, has to die, and that you has to say: let's die, it's so funny. Then the infinity manifest. Who can do that without drugs? Seems impossible 

Awareness never moves. You take a walk from A to B, Awareness is location-less. You dont need drugs to be aware of awareness, to be aware of the timeless locationless space of knowing. Dont make life into a problem.

-1/12 is Infinity 

34 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Awareness never moves. You take a walk from A to B, Awareness is location-less. You dont need drugs to be aware of awareness, to be aware of the timeless locationless space of knowing. Dont make life into a problem.

34 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Awareness never moves. You take .

Awareness mans nothing , what is awareness? Just an idea. The reality now is the appearance of movement, you can realize that this movement is apparent, anyway, you have to move with all your energy, if not you go to the hell, it's like the configuration of infinity for the very fact of being infinite

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You hearing yourself? You are saying you are dependent on something outside of yourself to know your inner most being. 

This is the wildest story I've ever heard!

I did say Im just a 

The kingdom of God is within you, even without THC in your system, Scandalous

-1/12 is Infinity 

Awareness mans nothing , what is awareness? Just an idea. The reality now is the appearance of movement, you can realize that this movement is apparent, anyway, you have to move with all your energy, if not you go to the hell, it's like the configuration of infinity for the very fact of being infinite

My man you need to quickly place a hold on your mind. 

If you really don't know what awareness is, you dont know Yourself. 

You are lost in thought. All these things you say are stories your mind tells you. Forget about it.  

If you dont look at the effortless locationless knowing that is happening right now, but are looking at the content that is known, then you are WHOOOSH missing the point 👉 👈 

-1/12 is Infinity 

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

You hearing yourself? You are saying you are dependent on something outside of yourself to know your inner most being. 

This is the wildest story I've ever heard!

Yes, I also need to eat food for survive, but the point is that ultimately there is not outside. Everything is inside.

Yes, I also need to eat food for survive, but the point is that ultimately there is not outside. Everything is inside.

Contemplate what I said. I am not budging in. 

I do not accept druglightenment. If you cant find the peace without drugs, in everyday life... you just need to be subtler.

I know Rhino finds it hard to be subtle like Spiderman. Rhino likes to BREAK THE WALL, but we are talking here about a subtle constant undeniable locationless knowing - cant be denied. Drugged or not, the experience is known. 

Do not plague your mind and the minds of others with thoughts of heaven and hell. Be honest and be yourself. You are nothing but awareness. Then you say what is awareness. The drugs are impeding your progress, your mind is not clear. 

The Buddhist talks about a beginners mind. Emptying your cup. Empty it. Be a regular everyday normal madafaka.

-1/12 is Infinity 

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

My man you need to quickly place a hold on your mind. 

If you really don't know what awareness is, you dont know Yourself. 

You are lost in thought. All these things you say are stories your mind tells you. Forget about it.  

If you dont look at the effortless locationless knowing that is happening right now, but are looking at the content that is known, then you are WHOOOSH missing the point 👉 👈 

Yes, seems that you ve read adyashanti and that. 

Just now, Dodo said:

do not accept druglightenment. If you cant find the peace without drugs, in everyday life... you just need to be subtler

My peace in life is very close to absolute. I'm not talking about peace, productivity, relationship, love, etc. I'm in the top, everything flows like silk. I'm taking about absolute openess, it's different. It's open the human, remove all the barriers and be the absolute infinity. Do you think that you understand what I'm talking about? I'd say that no. 

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, seems that you ve read adyashanti and that. 

I have his book, The End of Your world, but I didnt read it. Seems like a cross reference then

-1/12 is Infinity 

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

My peace in life is very close to absolute. I'm not talking about peace, productivity, relationship, love, etc. I'm in the top, everything flows like silk. I'm taking about absolute openess, it's different. It's open the human, remove all the barriers and be the absolute infinity. Do you think that you understand what I'm talking about? I'd say that no. 

Its not about being at the top. You have to recognize that the Truth Is, no matter what. 

You know what happens, after the high, comes the low. The game is to stay in the middle and not make big waves! 

Calm seas. 

No one has to do anything to know Truth, other than recognize it here and now. 

It takes subtlety and quieting the mind, some drugs provide the opposite effect.

To know the knower, to be the isness, it requires no effort. You are already that. You were that before you took drugs, you are that after you took drugs. 

The drug part is irrelevant, please dont tell people drugs are necessary. They can be a huge distraction,  chasing infinity, when it is always here and now, regardless.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

17 minutes ago, Dodo said:

To know the knower

Ultimately there is not knower, and there is not the fact of known. Any knower or anything that you know are appearances. The point is realizing the absolute, it's extremely difficult, at least for me, it's like a revelation that happens, but after you enter again in the dimension of the movement, and know is a movement. you can intuit the absolute ,but not fully realize, except in some moments. The absolute is the total infinity, it's not something like awareness, consciousness, god. Those things happen in the absolute, are appearances....it's the totality, it's a thing that you think: ok, kill me, it's ok to disappear, everything is just an illusion, I don't need it anymore, no more movement, for all the eternity, I'm one with myself, absolutely complete, total. But then the movement catch you, its inevitable. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Ultimately there is not knower, and there is not the fact of known. Any knower or anything that you know are appearances. The point is realizing the absolute, it's extremely difficult, at least for me, it's like a revelation that happens, but after you enter again in the dimension of the movement, and know is a movement. you can intuit the absolute ,but not fully realize, except in some moments. The absolute is the total infinity, it's not something like awareness, consciousness, god. Those things happen in the absolute, are appearances....it's the totality, it's a thing that you think: ok, kill me, it's ok to disappear, everything is just an illusion, I don't need it anymore, no more movement, for all the eternity, I'm one with myself, absolutely complete, total. But then the movement catch you, its inevitable. 

If awareness is an appearance, point to it. 

Completely incorrect assertion. 

Awareness is an appearance is the biggest baloney i have ever heard 😆 

And if you don't know your experience,  I am talking to a robot Ai. Is that the case? I think not. 

You simply can't challenge the Truth and emerge victorious. It's a lot like maths, an exact science. No interpretation. Simple Truth beyond doubt.

Everything in your dream at night is an illusion, bar from the awareness that knows the dream, You. 

Awareness does not appear, its empty knowing.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

18 minutes ago, Dodo said:

If awareness is an appearance, point to it.

Awareness means nothing , it's a duality. In one side is the reality, and in another the awareness of reality. The reality is self aware, the awareness is a redundancy. 

19 minutes ago, Dodo said:

biggest baloney i have ever heard 😆 

Try to use those sarcastic words with people who are close to you, with your mother for example. Sure she will appreciate it.

21 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Everything in your dream at night is an illusion, bar from the awareness that knows the dream, You. 

Ah, then there are two things, the dream in one side, and me in another, and I am the awareness. Then the dream is not me?