emil1234

awakening experience on weed

91 posts in this topic

i smoked weed earlier today, and i got totally fucking blown away. it was SUPER psychedelic, nearing god consciosuness i would say. there was no distinction between my body and the world at all. I became my entire sphere of experience without any discrimination. ALL me, totally alone. very solipsistic. a sense of loneliness struck me, but i quickly realized that i only felt lonely in virtue of my conceptualization of the incident. the experience itself was not lonely, only my thoughts surrounding it, and my thoughts are not truth.

I was able to understand at a pretty high level how i was creating my entire existence, and how i was deluding myself into thinking i was a seperate human being. i created gurus, leo, everybody, just for the joy of it i guess. and my conceptualization around it all was the dream / delusion. its all a fucking illusion.

I broke out in laughter in the middle of my city, because I realized that every single apperance / object / thing in existence is literally God itself screaming at itself HERE I AM, HOW STUPID ARE YOU. nothing exists which is not that. 

It got pretty intense and it kind of terrified me. i felt like i was being sucked into the vortex of existence. felt like i was about to leave my body or something. 

enlightenment is the most obvious thing ever because its all there is (im not enlightened, but would label this an enlightenment experience)

god is a never ending party. this is existence. it fucks itself for ever

Edited by emil1234

The big bang is an orgy the universe had with itself and every perspective is a hole between a void and light where God stuck its dick.

Weed is somehow psychedelic for me too.

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, emil1234 said:

the experience itself was not lonely, only my thoughts surrounding it, and my thoughts are not truth.

Awesome! I think weed doesn't get the respect it deserves as a tool for Awakening. 

Now the question is how do you integrate this Awakening to Truth, so it's always present in the Now?

Only critique is the above sentence. Thoughts are Truth. Everything in Reality is one thing: Consciousness. If thoughts occur Now, whatever they are, they are Consciousness, therefore it is Truth. What is Now, is Truth. 

6 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Only critique is the above sentence. Thoughts are Truth. Everything in Reality is one thing: Consciousness. If thoughts occur Now, whatever they are, they are Consciousness, therefore it is Truth. What is Now, is Truth. 

@Sempiternity yes i agree completely, thoughts are true in virtue of them existing as thoughts, but they are deceptive since they will never be whatever object they point to.

but yea man, this completely changed my perspective on weed, i had no idea it could get that intense. id probably rank it one of my most significant awakenings overall, and ive done plenty of psychedelics

very trustable, you smoked a plant and you think you understand Reality. Lol. This forum kills me. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

19 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Awesome! I think weed doesn't get the respect it deserves as a tool for Awakening. 

Now the question is how do you integrate this Awakening to Truth, so it's always present in the Now?

If Weed would be a legit tool for spirituality people would not spend in monasterys or ahrams all their life... nor people would spend 20-30 years doing detailed complex yoga sadhana, or whatever the spirituality practice is

Weed is been present in human history for thousands of years...is not something new. 

If it was about smoking it and realizing some God and imagination stuff, i think humanity would have already stopped building monasteries and ashrams and stop doing spiritual practices that takes decade to master...

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

very trustable, you smoked a plant and you think you understand Reality. Lol. This forum kills me. 

then what are you doing on here? all you do is reproduce teachings you got from gurus, and try to act superior in terms of spiritual evolution. literally get negative vibes from every single post of yours

Edited by emil1234

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If Weed would be a legit tool for spirituality people would not spend in monasterys or ahrams all their life... nor people would spend 20-30 years doing detailed complex yoga sadhana, or whatever the spirituality practice is

Weed is been present in human history for thousands of years...is not something new. 

If it was about smoking it and realizing some God and imagination stuff, i think humanity would have already stopped building monasteries and ashrams and stop doing spiritual practices that takes decade to master...

and btw weed has been used for millennia for spiritual purposes in india. its highly revered in the hindu traditions

That's awesome.

In my opinion, weed as a strong psychedelic only works for people who are already "open up" by other psychedelics, serious meditation, yoga, kundalini awakenings, etc.

Otherwise, the same weed can just be a fun experience to eat pizza and play video games.

Funny how it works.

@Recursoinominado yes, agree completely. i used to smoke a lot of weed in the past, prior to all of my spiritual work, and it didnt have a psychedelic effect on me at aaaaaall. i noticed a huge shift in the effect of weed after my first LSD experience

Just now, emil1234 said:

@Recursoinominado yes, agree completely. i used to smoke a lot of weed in the past, prior to all of my spiritual work, and it didnt have a psychedelic effect on me at aaaaaall. i noticed a huge shift in the effect of weed after my first LSD experience

After a few ayahuasca trips, weed became too serious for me to enjoy socially. A small amount was enough to send me into a deep spiritual trip, which, sometimes was way too much for the occasion.

Then, after a couple of years away from psychedelics, weed is tolerable for me now, which is nice but I am kind of missing those full-blown trips, maybe I will venture again with something. 

@Javfly33  Hmm..ignorant point of view imo. There are many variables and factors that go into an Awakening. One's readiness to Awaken. The dosage of the substance. One's tolerance. One's ability to Let Go and Surrender to an Awakening. Most, when the feeling of Death is upon you, however you got there, will resist, to continue to exist. Survival at all costs. This is why Awakening is rare.  Ultimately whatever the substance or practice to Awaken, it is all an illusion. God will wake up when it wants to. How, is all part of the illusion. 

@emil1234 Yup. You're starting to get it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, emil1234 said:

Lovely.

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

very trustable, you smoked reality and you think you understand Reality. Lol. This reality kills me. 

FTFY

The Secret of this Universe is You.

14 hours ago, Hojo said:

The big bang is an orgy the universe had with itself and every perspective is a hole between a void and light where God stuck its dick.

lol yes. its literally very sexual. everything is penetrating itself

15 hours ago, emil1234 said:

i smoked weed earlier today, and i got totally fucking blown away. it was SUPER psychedelic, nearing god consciosuness i would say. there was no distinction between my body and the world at all. I became my entire sphere of experience without any discrimination. ALL me, totally alone. very solipsistic. a sense of loneliness struck me, but i quickly realized that i only felt lonely in virtue of my conceptualization of the incident. the experience itself was not lonely, only my thoughts surrounding it, and my thoughts are not truth.

I was able to understand at a pretty high level how i was creating my entire existence, and how i was deluding myself into thinking i was a seperate human being. i created gurus, leo, everybody, just for the joy of it i guess. and my conceptualization around it all was the dream / delusion. its all a fucking illusion.

I broke out in laughter in the middle of my city, because I realized that every single apperance / object / thing in existence is literally God itself screaming at itself HERE I AM, HOW STUPID ARE YOU. nothing exists which is not that. 

It got pretty intense and it kind of terrified me. i felt like i was being sucked into the vortex of existence. felt like i was about to leave my body or something. 

enlightenment is the most obvious thing ever because its all there is (im not enlightened, but would label this an enlightenment experience)

I always hated that feeling of my body floating to the ceiling and even worse was hearing people's thoughts.  It was too much!  :) 

I am not a crybaby!

Here's an interesting story. An individual had his testosterone level reduced to zero but I don't remember the reason for it, but I think it was sex crimes or some such thing.  In any case, he remarked on his personal experience while beginning his journey in that state. He described that one day he was just walking down the street and a feeling came over him that everything he saw was doing exactly what God intended. Rocks, a wheel hubcap, everything was perfect just as God intended.  It was a fascinating thing.

I am not a crybaby!