emil1234

awakening experience on weed

91 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

LOL. I have over 1000 hours of soul-breaking yoga Sadhana to back It Up. 

When you do that come tell me Im just following a guru.

How much hours of Sadhana have you done? Now that i think about Im probably more close to 2000 hours more than 1000.

You think in those 1000-2000 hours im not going to extract anything from my own experience? Haha.

Yoga is a science. Thats why everything i have gone through matches the teachings of the "guru". Is simply a tool, is not a subjetive experience.

A guru is not a special person, there are thousands of Gurus out there. No guru Will tell you having experiences with psychedelics is the point of Spirituality.

In fact i find shocking we have to be having this discussion.

Is not sadhguru, look ANY GURU, and see if what they teach has anything to do with the nonsensical narcissistic delusionary ramblings Leo is convinced and most of you guys follow behind. 

Interesting.

What kind of sadhana do you do?

Here's the thing, can You smoke weed and be high 24/7? Yes You can, but can You also work, have family life, drive here and there, etc etc,, while high?

This is the problem with using substances to enhance Your Perception and gain an Experience that You had, the Experience itself is great, You had an Inclusive/Oneness/Completeness Experience, all ppl should have this, but it was gained unnaturally, via something ingested, and the Experience subsides after the substance leaves Your body, are You going to ingest some more and stay there? Many have done this and their outer lives, family and social/work life suffers tremendously.

So it all depends on what Your willing to do, its your decision, doing it this way or the natural way via a system of Yoga or other Eastern Practice, which right off the bat does not give You a "Grand" Experience but a slow and steady one that first gives You Peace as a Natural experience no matter what is happening in Your life, Your at Peace, then it goes from there, one can integrate it their lives slowly and deal with social/work/family life at the same time..

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

3 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Here's the thing, can You smoke weed and be high 24/7? Yes You can, but can You also work, have family life, drive here and there, etc etc,, while high?

This is the problem with using substances to enhance Your Perception and gain an Experience that You had, the Experience itself is great, You had an Inclusive/Oneness/Completeness Experience, all ppl should have this, but it was gained unnaturally, via something ingested, and the Experience subsides after the substance leaves Your body, are You going to ingest some more and stay there? Many have done this and their outer lives, family and social/work life suffers tremendously.

So it all depends on what Your willing to do, its your decision, doing it this way or the natural way via a system of Yoga or other Eastern Practice, which right off the bat does not give You a "Grand" Experience but a slow and steady one that first gives You Peace as a Natural experience no matter what is happening in Your life, Your at Peace, then it goes from there, one can integrate it their lives slowly and deal with social/work/family life at the same time..

i agree. spiritual practice is the way to a good life, psychedelics dont provoke change if you dont change your life. however true insights about the nature of reality can be gathered through psychedelics, and i've been able to empirically verify this for myself. interactions with the external physical world is possible through certain states of consciousness

Edited by emil1234

2 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

i agree. spiritual practice is the way to a good life, psychedelics dont provoke change if you dont change your life. however true insights about the nature of reality can be gathered through psychedelics, and i've been able to empirically verify this for myself. interactions with the external physical world is possible through certain states of consciousness

Yes no doubt about it, psychedelics is a legit way to know the reality, but as with everything there is karma at play, using the psychedelic will create an effect (karma), if You can joyfully accept this effect/consequence, then do whatever You want, if You want to be high all the time, then do it, but there  is a consequence! 

On the spiritual path, with Yoga anyways, there are too general paths, one is for the super Dedicated, they call them Brahmacharya, these types leave their families, disassociate from their family genetics,  and do certain types of practices that will lead them to total liberation within this lifetime, the other path is for householders, they have families, jobs, social lives, there are different practices for them too, pick one and go all the way with it knowing that there are consequences to all actions we take, accepting those consequences Joyfully is the only solution to it all..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

On 14/9/2024 at 8:23 PM, emil1234 said:

broke out in laughter in the middle of my city, because I realized that every single apperance / object / thing in existence is literally God itself screaming at itself HERE I AM, HOW STUPID ARE YOU. nothing exists which is not that. 

Weed is extremely useful when you have reached a certain level of openness, I would say it can be more powerful than 5meo at times.

Anyway, there is a deeper point, realizing the substance. What you are not is important, what you really are is the business.

That experience that you mentioned, you could make it like a normal thing in your life. Yes, I know that people would say that you are going to boil your brain with psychedelic, but I don't think so. 2/3 times for week, weed, LSD , DMT, 5meos, if you are a healthy person who do excersise, don't drink, don't smoke, it's nothing. Then, when for you those states are a Monday night, you will start to go deep, until the total openess to the absolute 

Edited by Breakingthewall

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Weed is extremely useful when you have reached a certain level of openness, I would say it can be more powerful than 5meo at times.

really? the thing is that this is one of the first times i've smoked weed since i enbarked my spiritual journey. so i basically havent smoked weed for the better part of 3 years.

it was completely without comparison, in terms of how it used to affect me before spiritual practice. but i believe you, this was the highest lvl of understanding i've ever had of reality, even compared to LSD / ayahuasca states i've experience.

i havent done 5meo, but it was kind of what i imagine 5meo to be. basically no visuals, just pure heightened understanding/consciousness, and a sense of breaking your physical boundary and melting with everything.

im very tempted to try it again

Edited by emil1234

16 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

really? the thing is that this is one of the first times i've smoked weed since i enbarked my spiritual journey. so i basically havent smoked weed for the better part of 3 years.

it was completely without comparison, in terms of how it used to affect me before spiritual practice. but i believe you, this was the highest lvl of understanding i've ever had of reality, even compared to LSD / ayahuasca states i've experience.

i havent done 5meo, but it was kind of what i imagine 5meo to be. basically no visuals, just pure heightened understanding/consciousness, and a sense of breaking your physical boundary and melting with everything.

im very tempted to try it again

5meo is violent, it forces certain structures in your mind and even if you resist, it breaks them. but once you've done this many times, it totally misses the point to me. then weed becomes a very profound experience. What was previously relaxing, or paranoid, or fun, becomes a first-rate psychedelic. For me it has the problem that many times (and depending of the weed) it is, let's say dirty, thick, like diving in gelatin. It's interesting sometimes but in the end it's unpleasant for me. I would say that the ideal is about 20 breakthroughs with 5meo, and then medium doses of lsd and nndmt at the end, at night. This combination makes opening much easier, but lsd + weed is a great tool for opening 

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, koops said:

Interesting.

What kind of sadhana do you do?

shamavhi for 2 years and a bit of angamardana in the last year. 

But I have quit it a bit, nowadays I do just 30min in the morning of Surya Kriya. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

shamavhi for 2 years and a bit of angamardana in the last year. 

But I have quit it a bit, nowadays I do just 30min in the morning of Surya Kriya. 

The Inner Engineering course and sadhana, with Shambhavi and Suryia Namaskar as well as the tools shared in the 7 online lessons are a slow process of development for most that practice it, its not meant really to give one "Grand" Experiences, is a step ladder approach from what I understand of it, when I started it after a couple of weeks I was feeling very peaceful and happy naturally walking around the shit hole I called work with a big smile on my face, eventually it levels out but I still am pretty calm and even tempered and easy to laugh, but my present day work does stress me a bit at times:)

6 hours ago, Ishanga said:

The Inner Engineering course and sadhana, with Shambhavi and Suryia Namaskar as well as the tools shared in the 7 online lessons are a slow process of development for most that practice it, its not meant really to give one "Grand" Experiences, is a step ladder approach from what I understand of it, when I started it after a couple of weeks I was feeling very peaceful and happy naturally walking around the shit hole I called work with a big smile on my face, eventually it levels out but I still am pretty calm and even tempered and easy to laugh, but my present day work does stress me a bit at times:)

I had some 'grand' experiences though!

naturally walking around the shit hole I called work

😆😂 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

On 9/14/2024 at 1:23 PM, emil1234 said:

i smoked weed earlier today, and i got totally fucking blown away. it was SUPER psychedelic, nearing god consciosuness i would say. there was no distinction between my body and the world at all. I became my entire sphere of experience without any discrimination. ALL me, totally alone. very solipsistic. a sense of loneliness struck me, but i quickly realized that i only felt lonely in virtue of my conceptualization of the incident. the experience itself was not lonely, only my thoughts surrounding it, and my thoughts are not truth.

I was able to understand at a pretty high level how i was creating my entire existence, and how i was deluding myself into thinking i was a seperate human being. i created gurus, leo, everybody, just for the joy of it i guess. and my conceptualization around it all was the dream / delusion. its all a fucking illusion.

I broke out in laughter in the middle of my city, because I realized that every single apperance / object / thing in existence is literally God itself screaming at itself HERE I AM, HOW STUPID ARE YOU. nothing exists which is not that. 

It got pretty intense and it kind of terrified me. i felt like i was being sucked into the vortex of existence. felt like i was about to leave my body or something. 

enlightenment is the most obvious thing ever because its all there is (im not enlightened, but would label this an enlightenment experience)

god is a never ending party. this is existence. it fucks itself for ever

Yup,

It could be said that enlightenment is the ending/relaxing of that energetic need to become enlightened,....its recognized everything is already that!

Nothing was missing from the start

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Interestingly enough, that full clear recognition and or energetic relaxation, is very rare.

Only a handful I've noticed ever!

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake i feel  like i got the cosmic joke for a second. its literally fucking hilarious. everything you've ever been searching for has always been all that has ever existed. its always been right in front of your fucking eyes, and not only that, YOU FUCKING ARE IT. its so fucking funny man. HAHAHAHAH.

literally the greatest possible joke in all of eternity. god has a fucking mindblowing sense of humor. LOL!!!!!!

Edited by emil1234

40 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

@VeganAwake i feel  like i got the cosmic joke for a second. its literally fucking hilarious. everything you've ever been searching for has always been all that has ever existed. its always been right in front of your fucking eyes, and not only that, YOU FUCKING ARE IT. its so fucking funny man. HAHAHAHAH.

literally the greatest possible joke in all of eternity. god has a fucking mindblowing sense of humor. LOL!!!!!!

Booowahahaha now lets help the thirsty and starving in Africa? -.-

-1/12 is Infinity 

5 hours ago, emil1234 said:

The cosmic joke is that ultimately reality hasn't any meaning, everything is the same, and God doesn't exist. Paradoxically, it's the absolute freedom. It's impossible for the ego to accept this. 

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

Booowahahaha now lets help the thirsty and starving in Africa? -.-

Divide them by infinity

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The cosmic joke is that ultimately reality hasn't any meaning, everything is the same, and God doesn't exist. Paradoxically, it's the absolute freedom. It's impossible for the ego to accept this. 

God doesn't exist, no problem there, but that which exists is an illusion within that which doesn't exist and is absolutely real! 

God = Real 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Just now, Dodo said:

God doesn't exist, no problem there, but that which exists is an illusion within that which doesn't exist and is absolutely real! 

God = Real 

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

Again, divide God by infinity. There is no will, no meaning, no creation, no purpose. All of that are relative things, Wich are infinite, then doesn't mean absolutely nothing. The infinite depth that exists, here, now and always. Hallelujah.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Again, divide God by infinity. There is no will, no meaning, no creation, no purpose. All of that are relative things, Wich are infinite, then doesn't mean absolutely nothing. The infinite depth that exists, here, now and always. Hallelujah.

Mathematician here, if you try dividing by 0 and infinity, the paper will burst into flames. It-cant-be-done kek

-1/12 is Infinity 

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Mathematician here, if you try dividing by 0 and infinity, the paper will burst into flames. It-cant-be-done kek

The question would be: do you want to break your finite chains, or not?