emil1234

awakening experience on weed

91 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, emil1234 said:

@Sempiternity yes i agree completely, thoughts are true in virtue of them existing as thoughts, but they are deceptive since they will never be whatever object they point to.

but yea man, this completely changed my perspective on weed, i had no idea it could get that intense. id probably rank it one of my most significant awakenings overall, and ive done plenty of psychedelics

True as manifestations, but one should be concerned and careful about what is manifested.

I am not a crybaby!

Yep, I had a similar experience last year.

Smoked a lot through my life, then stopped for a decade, and one day smoking and watching one of Leos video... BAAAM!

How are you integrating it now?

19 hours ago, emil1234 said:

yes, agree completely. i used to smoke a lot of weed in the past, prior to all of my spiritual work, and it didnt have a psychedelic effect on me at aaaaaall. i noticed a huge shift in the effect of weed after my first LSD experience

Yea I had the same experience, but after two breakthrough's on 5-MeO. Weed became something totally new after that. Some of my deepest insights were with cannabis. Haven't done it in ages though, I'm tempted to try again.

Cool profile pic too ;)

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

22 hours ago, emil1234 said:

then what are you doing on here? all you do is reproduce teachings you got from gurus, and try to act superior in terms of spiritual evolution. literally get negative vibes from every single post of yours

Im just trying to help people come out of this mental ramblings about God or imagination.

I get my attitude was rude

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

23 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

very trustable, you smoked a plant and you think you understand Reality. Lol. This forum kills me. 

Breaking news! Someone on Actualized.org just had an awakening that wasn't directly mentioned by Leo Gura!

hurry up, Actualizers! Grab your pitchforks and stone him for blasphemy! :P

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

The issue is that you guys think i deny your experiences or something. I dont. Is been more than a year now since I took  a psychedelic and if i take one tomorroow im sure i would have a super profound experience and similar to what the OP says.

The problem is that all of that IS NOT THE GOAL!!! Experiences or realising something is not the goal!!!

All of that is FUCKING MIND.

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 dude, the guy just said he had an awakening.  LOL

Thats a huge fucking deal.

Imagine you get to the NBA and say: "Daaamn I just score my first NBA points! This is crazy"

And I tell you: "so what? you you think you are Jordan or something?"

On 14/09/2024 at 7:23 PM, emil1234 said:

i smoked weed earlier today, and i got totally fucking blown away. it was SUPER psychedelic, nearing god consciosuness i would say. there was no distinction between my body and the world at all. I became my entire sphere of experience without any discrimination. ALL me, totally alone. very solipsistic. a sense of loneliness struck me, but i quickly realized that i only felt lonely in virtue of my conceptualization of the incident. the experience itself was not lonely, only my thoughts surrounding it, and my thoughts are not truth.

I was able to understand at a pretty high level how i was creating my entire existence, and how i was deluding myself into thinking i was a seperate human being. i created gurus, leo, everybody, just for the joy of it i guess. and my conceptualization around it all was the dream / delusion. its all a fucking illusion.

I broke out in laughter in the middle of my city, because I realized that every single apperance / object / thing in existence is literally God itself screaming at itself HERE I AM, HOW STUPID ARE YOU. nothing exists which is not that. 

It got pretty intense and it kind of terrified me. i felt like i was being sucked into the vortex of existence. felt like i was about to leave my body or something. 

enlightenment is the most obvious thing ever because its all there is (im not enlightened, but would label this an enlightenment experience)

god is a never ending party. this is existence. it fucks itself for ever

On 14/09/2024 at 8:07 PM, Hojo said:

The big bang is an orgy the universe had with itself and every perspective is a hole between a void and light where God stuck its dick.

This triggers me, this is not Love. You been fed the devil expansion pack truth.

We might be in hell right now, but we are here to teach it True Love. The selfless kind of love, the one that doesn't stick its d*ck everywhere kind of love. Let's have some respect. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 hours ago, koops said:

@Javfly33 dude, the guy just said he had an awakening.  LOL

Thats a huge fucking deal.

Imagine you get to the NBA and say: "Daaamn I just score my first NBA points! This is crazy"

And I tell you: "so what? you you think you are Jordan or something?"

Let´s see what that "Awakening" means 2 weeks from now. 

What awakening,  thats falling deeper in sleep. 

There is the disobedience and lust of Adam, Then there is the obedience and true love of Jesus, the error correction applied by God on our species. So he doesn't have to smite it. 

So lets relax boys, no, the universe is not fucking itself, that's your own perverted mind screwing with the Truth and presenting you with Falsehood. 

You dont just take the devil's lettuce and expect it to give you the clean enlightenment you seek. Maybe try fasting and sitting with no distractions for a bit. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

On 9/14/2024 at 1:23 PM, emil1234 said:

i smoked weed earlier today, and i got totally fucking blown away. it was SUPER psychedelic, nearing god consciosuness i would say. there was no distinction between my body and the world at all. I became my entire sphere of experience without any discrimination. ALL me, totally alone. very solipsistic. a sense of loneliness struck me, but i quickly realized that i only felt lonely in virtue of my conceptualization of the incident. the experience itself was not lonely, only my thoughts surrounding it, and my thoughts are not truth.

I was able to understand at a pretty high level how i was creating my entire existence, and how i was deluding myself into thinking i was a seperate human being. i created gurus, leo, everybody, just for the joy of it i guess. and my conceptualization around it all was the dream / delusion. its all a fucking illusion.

I broke out in laughter in the middle of my city, because I realized that every single apperance / object / thing in existence is literally God itself screaming at itself HERE I AM, HOW STUPID ARE YOU. nothing exists which is not that. 

It got pretty intense and it kind of terrified me. i felt like i was being sucked into the vortex of existence. felt like i was about to leave my body or something. 

enlightenment is the most obvious thing ever because its all there is (im not enlightened, but would label this an enlightenment experience)

god is a never ending party. this is existence. it fucks itself for ever

Very nice

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 hours ago, El Zapato said:

Here's an interesting story. An individual had his testosterone level reduced to zero but I don't remember the reason for it, but I think it was sex crimes or some such thing.  In any case, he remarked on his personal experience while beginning his journey in that state. He described that one day he was just walking down the street and a feeling came over him that everything he saw was doing exactly what God intended. Rocks, a wheel hubcap, everything was perfect just as God intended.  It was a fascinating thing.

That's really interesting. The masculine can be thought of as the judger, divider, reducer, so if you drop that to zero, maybe you'll be more receptive to experiences of acceptance, lack of division, wholeness, oneness. Besides, hearing stories of the side effects of massive doses of anabolic steroids; anxiety, violent fantasies, rage, lack of positive emotions, lack of experiences of beauty; surely, the inverse of that looks lighter somehow. Or maybe it's when you combine anabolics with already pathological mechanisms (self-focus, insecutity, ego) that you get that, which likewise on the other end of the extreme (zero test, high female hormones) could probably manifest as histrionic, borderline and other flaky behavior.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

It's sad to see how many negative comments towards somebody who simply shared an experience (an important one)

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Let´s see what that "Awakening" means 2 weeks from now. 

The point is not being so negative.

From your POV, which atre the next steps after an awakening?

1 minute ago, koops said:

The point is not being so negative.

I don´t intent to...if your experience helps you is great. It just didn´t worked for me. 

Nothing because if Awakening was just an experience/memory means nothing. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I don´t intent to...if your experience helps you is great. It just didn´t worked for me. 

Nothing because if Awakening was just an experience/memory means nothing. 

So if you say that kind of awakening means nothing, what do you consider to have value?

22 minutes ago, koops said:

So if you say that kind of awakening means nothing, what do you consider to have value?

Your state of Being Now. 

Or if you are working towards bulding something that just won't fall the Next day (or Next week).

What is the point of going Up if you down the Next day? 

Rollercoaster of ups and downs got too tiring and miserable for me.

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The issue is that you guys think i deny your experiences or something. I dont. Is been more than a year now since I took  a psychedelic and if i take one tomorroow im sure i would have a super profound experience and similar to what the OP says.

The problem is that all of that IS NOT THE GOAL!!! Experiences or realising something is not the goal!!!

All of that is FUCKING MIND.

bro. you literally watched a video with sadhguru saying god is not the goal, mukti is, and here you are declaring it like its a personal discovery of yours. you have zero direct experiential insights into the claims you are making, you are literally just assuming stuff you hear your authority figure say and take it for truth.

im not saying its not true, im saying im tired of reading your posts proclaiming deep spiritual insights which you literally just sniped off some internet guru. your level of personal insight seems extremely low to me, especially considering the amount of superiority complex in your posts

2 hours ago, emil1234 said:

you have zero direct experiential insights into the claims you are making, you are literally just assuming stuff you hear your authority figure say and take it for truth.

LOL. I have over 1000 hours of soul-breaking yoga Sadhana to back It Up. 

When you do that come tell me Im just following a guru.

How much hours of Sadhana have you done? Now that i think about Im probably more close to 2000 hours more than 1000.

You think in those 1000-2000 hours im not going to extract anything from my own experience? Haha.

Yoga is a science. Thats why everything i have gone through matches the teachings of the "guru". Is simply a tool, is not a subjetive experience.

A guru is not a special person, there are thousands of Gurus out there. No guru Will tell you having experiences with psychedelics is the point of Spirituality.

In fact i find shocking we have to be having this discussion.

Is not sadhguru, look ANY GURU, and see if what they teach has anything to do with the nonsensical narcissistic delusionary ramblings Leo is convinced and most of you guys follow behind. 

Edited by Javfly33

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What you are missing is that all or most of what sadhguru says I already intiuit before discovering him.

How much hours of Sadhana have you done? Now that i think about Im probably more close to 2000 hours more than 1000.

You think in those 1000-2000 hours im not going to extract anything from my own experience? Haha.

remember what i said about superiority complex?

your ego manages to elude all of that sadhana it would seem

Edited by emil1234