How to be wise

Is Sadhguru really awake?

154 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

I have my own for which I have written and most if not all is from my direct experience. It matters not who wrote it I can verify it.

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

Your imaging Karma it does not exist in my world good luck with that. I am already aware that I am not the body and I have chosen to stay in the dream twice already. The 3rd time I will leave.

How you plan to leave? 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How you plan to leave? 

Well, every time I have awoken I have had a choice  I guess I will find out. 

@Jehovah increases Don't confuse fantasies with a grounded investigation of what's true. Believing that death or dying has anything to do with consciousness is silly. It is best if we approach matters without spiritual ideals that just muddy the waters.

Edited by UnbornTao

2 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

@Jehovah increases Don't confuse fantasies with a grounded investigation of what's true. Believing that death or dying has anything to do with consciousness is silly. It is best if we approach matters without spiritual ideals that just muddy the waters.

I have no need for any spiritual ideas anymore actually I never did.  This is from direct experiences, not fantasies. Yes it is best that one proceeds in the absence of spiritual ideologies to not befuddle the waters.

Edited by Jehovah increases

5 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

I have no need for any spiritual ideas anymore this is from direct experiences, not fantasies. Yes it is best that one proceeds in the absence of spiritual ideologies so as to not befuddle the waters.

Spiritual Ideologies, what we write here, this is not Spirituality in any way, its just a forum, ideologies are just idea or dogma, Spirituality has nothing to do with this, we just discuss around it here, its more entertainment here than anything..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

Spiritual Ideologies, what we write here, this is not Spirituality in any way, its just a forum, ideologies are just idea or dogma, Spirituality has nothing to do with this, we just discuss around it here, its more entertainment here than anything..

I Have never been into any Spiritual Ideologies or religion. But I do like one of them. Yes for entertainment I do agree.

14 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

I have no need for any spiritual ideas anymore this is from direct experiences, not fantasies. Yes it is best that one proceeds in the absence of spiritual ideologies so as to not befuddle the waters.

I'd question whether that is actually an experience. Opportunity to be more honest if that were the case.

1 minute ago, UnbornTao said:

I'd question whether that is actually an experience. Opportunity to be more honest if that were the case.

I would say in a way everything is an experience. Very likely if that was the case.

12 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Well, every time I have awoken I have had a choice  I guess I will find out. 

Make sure you know what you are doing or you might regret it. People who leave the body consciously know what they are doing... this usually comes after decades of perfect executed Sadhana...where you understand in a profound and clear way the mechanics of the body, energy system, and of the current reality you are in, and what to do to leave and never come back... this isn´t a joke. This is very real and using psychedelics to do this is very risky. 

You probably can leave the body through a psychedelic but what happens next will be 95% determined by how the psychedelic has impacted you... so what happens next will be completely determined by the circumstances you are in...I do not recommend you leave like that.

12 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Why you say Silly? 🤔 I mean...i don´t know about you but I´m pretty sure death will be a pretty important 'event' in my Life lol

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Why you say Silly? 🤔 I mean...i don´t know about you but I´m pretty sure death will be a pretty important 'event' in my Life lol

@Jehovah increases silly to conflate physical death with awakening; it's just grasping it (your nature).

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

@Jehovah increases silly to conflate physical death with awakening; it's just grasping it (your nature).

oh right

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Make sure you know what you are doing or you might regret it. People who leave the body consciously know what they are doing... this usually comes after decades of perfect executed Sadhana...where you understand in a profound and clear way the mechanics of the body, energy system, and of the current reality you are in, and what to do to leave and never come back... this isn´t a joke. This is very real and using psychedelics to do this is very risky. 

You probably can leave the body through a psychedelic but what happens next will be 95% determined by how the psychedelic has impacted you... so what happens next will be completely determined by the circumstances you are in...I do not recommend you leave like that.

I agree it was silly of me to be silly and yes death will be a pretty important 'event' in my Life lol. I also had another choice which I chose and that was Love.

13 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

'tis chameleon, my friend.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Anyways, Sadhguru is like Bruce Lee, publicly Bruce is considered to be the Best Martial Artist of all times pretty well, as someone that studied him indepth, he was super highly skilled, he learned nunchuks from his student for a movie in two days, he did this with everything physical, teach it too him and he was doing it better than You in a day, he was an Intelligent fighter, and he did fight but not in comps, he was small but very strong and the fastest one yet they say, he had it all..but there were others not known, slightly different attributes but just as skilled, there always is...,

Sadhguru is like this, publicly he's top dog, no one is as Conscious or Spiritually gifted, he Consecrates, creates Temples for christ sake, initiates ppl that he has never met, does physical feats at old age, and has been teaching, sharing, providing, building for 40+yrs, but there are other not known that have what he has, they are just hidden, to balance it all out, even Sadhguru says he is stupid to be in the public as has been all these years, but someone has to do it...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru